Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming? - page 9. (Read 32405 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 24, 2019, 11:29:27 PM
I believe the bull market is coming, although i can't say it is the bull run that we are up to now, the market value started improving gradually since march ending and is still being sluggish. at a point i felt even if it is not the bull let is just come to a favourable value where we can simply have a good profit and conquer the boredom.
The bull market is coming very close and only those who are patient can earn good profits. In the last few days, a lot of altcoin has very cheap value and even dropped very quickly in a short time. If you have decided to give yourself investment options, do so now because the downtrend will soon end and everything that is present in this market will tend to increase when people have good psychology back.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
April 24, 2019, 10:25:23 PM
If you come across the exchangers to check the prices and you read alot of topics here then you’ll find the anwer as bull is already here now

From almost $3,000 value now bitcoin is at $5,500 almost 100% growth and still on process of climbing,looking to the chart we are doing much better compared to what we have in the whole 2018 and first quarter of this year

So basically Yes I BELIEVE tha bull is nor coming because it’s already here now
maybe many of us don't realize that the increase in the market is the arrival of a bull run, most of us only rely on the increase that occurred in 2017 and hope the bull brings us to that price again. it's not easy but what happens now is like that, the market is already very good, and I think there will still be more growth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 24, 2019, 09:37:15 PM
If you come across the exchangers to check the prices and you read alot of topics here then you’ll find the anwer as bull is already here now

From almost $3,000 value now bitcoin is at $5,500 almost 100% growth and still on process of climbing,looking to the chart we are doing much better compared to what we have in the whole 2018 and first quarter of this year

So basically Yes I BELIEVE tha bull is nor coming because it’s already here now
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
April 24, 2019, 07:16:57 PM
Obviously there is a chance for big pump. We can hope that bull market is coming because price is starting to rise and market is green now. In my personal thinking, we will se bull market within some days.

Market is bouncing back and has reached to 5600$ in quick time. Those who had being waiting patiently will get the positive results and will make money in the end . Also people are making short term profit as well as they would have got at 4k levels.

Especially if we take into account the fact that some users of cryptocurrency investing in Bitcoin at $ 2,600, then even today they get almost double profit.  And if you have patience then in many predictions with your husband we will be able to increase deposits at least 10 x.

I'm pretty sure that those who invested at that price range have already sold during the last bull run.
The low after the bitcoin's ATH was just around $3200, so selling at the price now already make them profitable, and that is short term profit as they did not have to wait of at least a year to sell, but they can also decide to wait for a higher price as the trend is good at this moment.
If one believes that the bull run is coming, they would not sell at this range, at price $10,000 and above is a good price to liquidate our BTC.
Activity: 290
Merit: 1
April 24, 2019, 05:44:21 AM
Hi guys, anyone here is from France or Spain? Please PM me if you are interested in doing some translation-checking work. It's paid according to the result.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 23, 2019, 05:11:17 PM
Obviously there is a chance for big pump. We can hope that bull market is coming because price is starting to rise and market is green now. In my personal thinking, we will se bull market within some days.

Market is bouncing back and has reached to 5600$ in quick time. Those who had being waiting patiently will get the positive results and will make money in the end . Also people are making short term profit as well as they would have got at 4k levels.

Especially if we take into account the fact that some users of cryptocurrency investing in Bitcoin at $ 2,600, then even today they get almost double profit.  And if you have patience then in many predictions with your husband we will be able to increase deposits at least 10 x.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 23, 2019, 01:31:26 PM

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
April 23, 2019, 12:59:51 PM

this will indeed be an interesting thing to wait for. even I also feel that in the near future, pump will be coming soon. well, maybe in a few days, weeks or months, we will definitely see the pump.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 23, 2019, 12:45:35 PM
I believe the bull market is coming, although i can't say it is the bull run that we are up to now, the market value started improving gradually since march ending and is still being sluggish. at a point i felt even if it is not the bull let is just come to a favourable value where we can simply have a good profit and conquer the boredom.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
April 23, 2019, 12:36:23 PM
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
April 23, 2019, 11:56:21 AM
I would just invest in crypto. Mining (PoW) is too expensive and requires a huge investment in the market where only strong players will survive with the new complexity of Bitcoin.
I also don't like crypto mining. I prefer crypto trading and investment. it's more fun for me. and work on the bounty to get new tokens that can be traded.
Activity: 171
April 23, 2019, 11:49:41 AM
I would just invest in crypto. Mining (PoW) is too expensive and requires a huge investment in the market where only strong players will survive with the new complexity of Bitcoin.
Activity: 296
April 23, 2019, 09:35:54 AM
I think btc is preparing itself for bullrun as it is now growing daily even for hundred dollar we can consider it to be a preparation for it lol
whether this growth situation has been called a bull run or just preparation. because after a certain increase the market price looks stable. and after a while, there will be more growth. this market is experiencing very definite growth.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 23, 2019, 09:28:19 AM
I believe that the bull will come but when we don't know, we still see that crypto is still going well and it looks like the market is still green so we still have hope to find a future bull market.
the bull hasn't arrived yet, so we still have hope. he must have come and we all prepared for the bull movement. seeing today the market is shocking because the bitcoin movement is rising appreciably, we seem to have to tighten our belts because the bulls may soon be coming.

Indeed, the bull hasn't arrived yet, we still have to be concerned about this situation, there's no need to worry and be optimistic that crypto will reach its peak. The market does look good and has an increase, this gives us to be confident in a better crypto future.

We have to keep positive and determine by dealing every current scenario of the market will surpass this huge bear trend and persistently grow by the near future. Thus, the market has struggling a high volatility and we are aware that it is normally appear in cryrpto site. Let us be optimist and be confident for every deliberation we made.

pumps continue and this is a very good trend from the first quarter to the second quarter of this year. even though the bulls still haven't arrived but with this very good trend we should have realized if the market will recover in the near future and don't need to worry too much if the market occasionally corrects
Activity: 270
Merit: 31
Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
April 23, 2019, 06:23:57 AM
I think btc is preparing itself for bullrun as it is now growing daily even for hundred dollar we can consider it to be a preparation for it lol
Activity: 672
April 23, 2019, 06:22:25 AM
I believe that the bull will come but when we don't know, we still see that crypto is still going well and it looks like the market is still green so we still have hope to find a future bull market.
the bull hasn't arrived yet, so we still have hope. he must have come and we all prepared for the bull movement. seeing today the market is shocking because the bitcoin movement is rising appreciably, we seem to have to tighten our belts because the bulls may soon be coming.

Indeed, the bull hasn't arrived yet, we still have to be concerned about this situation, there's no need to worry and be optimistic that crypto will reach its peak. The market does look good and has an increase, this gives us to be confident in a better crypto future.

We have to keep positive and determine by dealing every current scenario of the market will surpass this huge bear trend and persistently grow by the near future. Thus, the market has struggling a high volatility and we are aware that it is normally appear in cryrpto site. Let us be optimist and be confident for every deliberation we made.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 23, 2019, 05:09:52 AM

So far it is difficult to judge whether the trend has returned. It is likely that this is just another manipulation. And it will be very painful if we are shaved like hamsters again.
Activity: 756
April 23, 2019, 04:18:12 AM

Activity: 517
April 23, 2019, 03:27:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: