Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming? - page 7. (Read 32405 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
The market situation is kept increasing from a low trend to an upward trend, which we shouldn't consider it a bull market. Look at the total volume generating which there is a lot of new funds entered into the market which will increase the flow of new fund into the market in the coming days too.
you're right, the current situation makes us think that a bull market will occur this year. we certainly believe that it will happen. because as long as crypto is still used, I think that potential will always be there, especially if crypto has the benefits people are looking for.
Activity: 290
Merit: 1
Bitcoin price is surging today. It's deserved to hold BTC. Even it's a small amount today, it may have big value tomorrow.
Activity: 290
Sorry to interrupt...Just a spread.

Chance to get a free BTC gift.

https://twitter.com/BitDeerOfficial/status/1125669752897036288?s=20
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The market situation is kept increasing from a low trend to an upward trend, which we shouldn't consider it a bull market. Look at the total volume generating which there is a lot of new funds entered into the market which will increase the flow of new fund into the market in the coming days too.
The network has repeatedly reported that cryptocurrency trading may be interested in the Wall Street and stock market, although in some countries there are already discussions that some cryptocurrencies should be recognized as digital securities.  I think that this is a big step for the future cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
April 30, 2019, 08:06:48 AM
No one now there will be a bull run again or not but everyone can take the signs that already exist recently. Bitcoin has shown its performance and tested the investors interest and found a positive signs last months. I personally believe that bull run will be coming in around mid of this year as Bitcoin will get its halving on May 2019.
Bitcoin has not been able to complete the uptrend in April and is being sold in panic in the last few days. I think it will be difficult to determine the new trend of Bitcoin this year because everything is against my expectations. Personally, I still have confidence in this market but I cannot predict the next stage of growth of cryptocurrency because everything happens unexpectedly and whales will never be able to tell you the future because so be careful and consider carefully when investing
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
April 30, 2019, 07:53:13 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
April 30, 2019, 06:09:58 AM
i do believe that the bull market is coming but not this year son, waiting for 2020 for the big bull to wipe this 2018 and 2019 dip out.
How we can predict for 2020 it is not in our hand its all whales game they decide when to pump and when to dump . Promotors , whales playing with this market . But i wish and believe there should be  bull run in this year atleast by end of year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
April 30, 2019, 05:31:56 AM
No one now there will be a bull run again or not but everyone can take the signs that already exist recently. Bitcoin has shown its performance and tested the investors interest and found a positive signs last months. I personally believe that bull run will be coming in around mid of this year as Bitcoin will get its halving on May 2019.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 30, 2019, 05:14:54 AM
i do believe that the bull market is coming but not this year son, waiting for 2020 for the big bull to wipe this 2018 and 2019 dip out.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
April 30, 2019, 04:43:44 AM
The value of BTC is recovering well after the time the market fell sharply from 2018. Its value has increased to $ 5k6 after only one month. This is high as the highest value after the last 6 months and is stabilizing at $ 5k4. I suspect it's a good time to invest in altcoin wisely.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 30, 2019, 12:06:12 AM
Currently the market is widely considered to be recovering from bear conditions and is beginning to enter alt-season and there's much anticipation for the arrival of crypto spring later this year or not long after but of course its impossible to predict which way the market will go, however if you observe the increase in positive developments regarding regulation and adoption along with slow yet steadily growing interest from institutions and investment funds world wide you might find some basis for further improvements
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
April 29, 2019, 03:24:45 AM
Actually Bull is here now,we can see the margin of prices indicating that bitcoin has already arrived ,its not normal that the volume for 24 hours reaching $20 billion for bitcoin itself so i guess enough for us to believe that this is bullrunning though there are still small dumping but the constant growth can be find in the market movements this almost whole month of april
if the bull has come, maybe I have seen the price break through $6000 or even more than that, the price is still up and down as usual
and the price increase some time ago is reasonable thing because of the pumping price. I'm sure the bull run will come, but right now it doesn't
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
April 29, 2019, 03:23:13 AM
Recently some positive news and frequent promotions from some platforms make me think if the bull market is on the way.
The water period in southwest of China starts from March and believe hundreds thousands of machines will be re-opened to join the mining, meanwhile the mining difficulty will definitely rise sharply.
Besides, many cloud mining platforms are moving these days: bitdeer, hashnest, genesis mining, cryptouniverse, bitdeer is the most active one, giving away gifts, coupons, even starting other crypto mining except bitcoin.

I'm not sure if it's a real bull, but seems we need to decide which is better for us : hold cryptos or put them in mining again. Is it a repeat situation of 2015??

It is unlikely that what is happening should be called a bull market or even preparation for it. Now we are seeing a good uptrend, which is too early to call a bull market. Throughout April, the cryptocurrency rose quite well in price, but in recent days we have seen a slight decline. Most likely, it will soon again continue to grow, but it is unlikely that we will be able to see significant growth, to call it a bull market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
April 28, 2019, 01:50:10 PM
Maybe, but for the moment, it seems that cryptocurrencies are now in an accumulation period. Altcoins have fall so much.

currently things are looking like the total opposite of the last year. btc dumped, going sideways for a longer time, gets a bit pumped and dumped just like crazy. so for me, yeah i guess the accumulation has begun.
would be cool to short tether right now, it's between 1.04 and 1.03 shoud be fall down to ~1.00 soon. Grin i don't get it why this coin is still calling itself as a stable coin Huh
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 28, 2019, 01:26:23 PM
Maybe, but for the moment, it seems that cryptocurrencies are now in an accumulation period. Altcoins have fall so much.
Activity: 100
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 28, 2019, 01:15:56 PM
Yes I believe that bull market is going coming very soon. It's not only my believes it’s all crypto lovers dream and I expecting bull run in this year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 2
April 28, 2019, 10:48:11 AM
Now to talk about the bull market is not necessary,while I do not see it. You will be able to see the adaptation of the market in 2020-2021,the cryptocurrency will gradually begin to grow, which will be the stage of transition from the "bearish" sentiment in the market to the "bullish" trend.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
April 28, 2019, 06:04:55 AM
It still takes time to look at the bull market, we can follow this every move. The market provides an unstable movement and still has good value from last month. Many altcoins are of low value and as traders must be able to play them wisely.

Yes right, the market is still red and it takes longer, initially I was optimistic when the price of bitcoin reached $ 5600 it would soon reach $ 7500, unfortunately the market dropped again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 02:39:17 AM
Of course, I believe that market growth will begin soon. I think that the market is in the accumulation stage now. This is an important period before the start of strong growth. It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2019, 01:00:43 AM
what i have noticed about speculation. ITs that no one can foresee the next nmove of the market. Thats why the most important thing its to reduce your looses every time and and the price rise. take part of the profit and go out. And dont feel bad if you could get more  profit. Its about patience dont keep all your eggs n only one basket. Have a good night guys
Pages:
Jump to: