Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming? - page 4. (Read 32405 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I think we've been in a bullish market for the last couple of months. Momentum started in February. Prices have been stalling a bit recently, but that's probably a good thing - establish some support at this level before moving up again. We all know what happens from 2017/18 if prices rise without having a break!
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 18
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Of course, the bull market is coming. We have been on the bear for long, so what's next?  Bull, right! The price action in the last one month has shown that the crypto market is up for a bull run. And Resistance was blasted , so one can only see a bull trend bursting out. I think now is the time for stocking up of crypto assets. When the bull run comes, those who stock up now would probably make more profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Since entering the year 2019 the best thing, in my opinion, is to survive and buy a lot of crypto coins. Buy crypto coins since the beginning of the year and we save for a long time. Proved that now the market is recovering again. The bull run will happen in 2019 this year and of course, I'm very sure about it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I'm sure that the bull market is coming soon, there are many signs that the immediate bull run market is that there are many prices that have risen to tens of percent such as bitcoin, ethereum and so on.
Let's be optimistic more this year and we can do that by accepting in advance that this year the bull market will finally return.
We even believe that the bull market will come last year despite it's the bear that has taken over, how much more this time that we've seen a long of sings.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Most of the people here always says that Bull Run Might Come but doesn't know when that only thing that they know is, It will come anytime so they are preparing themselves by holding some of the best coins out there. some people are holding shitcoins hoping that it will go to the moon when the bull runs comes.

The question is, how do you percieve a bull run? Is it a sustained run towards 20k like what happened in 2017? Or a quick jump of a few thousand dollars? I think some people may even consider our current move towards 8k is part of the bull run already. I don't really care about labelling this as a bull run or not but the market looks pretty good and we're surely out of the control of the bears.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
Most of the people here always says that Bull Run Might Come but doesn't know when that only thing that they know is, It will come anytime so they are preparing themselves by holding some of the best coins out there. some people are holding shitcoins hoping that it will go to the moon when the bull runs comes.
Activity: 588
I'm sure that the bull market is coming soon, there are many signs that the immediate bull run market is that there are many prices that have risen to tens of percent such as bitcoin, ethereum and so on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
The situation is not so good that the possibility of a bull market is still far away, but at least there is hope for that.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The interest of the investor to reopen the mining is one factor for bitcoin goes into the bullrun and ofcourse ill wait until end of the year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I don't believe we have entered the bull market yet, if people buy cryptocurrencies at the current price, they can be hurt, but we might enter the bull market after 2020, when Bitcoin Halving has taken place.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
I don't think we need to think too negatively (that this is a bull market) we just enjoy the current situation and join in the trade and take part in taking advantage.
The situation is bullish, and that calls for a celebration.
Whether it will last long or not, what's important that we finally see it, and this gives a little guarantee that this year we will have some improvement.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I admit I am still a believer that bull run will come. It needs to be so I can somehow recover my loss from last year.I still don't see since last year because I am still looking back for bitcoin and altcoin to have a big pump.
The bull market has come, now the crypto conditions are good and large investors are starting to hunt for coins to become short-term investments. They are speculators, and crowded market conditions because their large capital can shake transactions and increase prices.
Increased market confidence will certainly make speculators dare to invest their capital as quickly as possible given the price has risen. The advantage of crypto trading is the accuracy due to the time to buy and sell.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
I admit I am still a believer that bull run will come. It needs to be so I can somehow recover my loss from last year.I still don't see since last year because I am still looking back for bitcoin and altcoin to have a big pump.

not will, because the bull already coming
bitcoin and ethereum make a good price movements few days ago, and now maybe a corrections coming, and i'm sure after this corrections you will see another great price movements  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
I don't think we need to think too negatively (that this is a bull market) we just enjoy the current situation and join in the trade and take part in taking advantage.
Activity: 349
no one can predict for sure the crypto and crypto market developments going forward later but as investors we must understand and understand and understand that it is one of the risks in investing confidence and patience are the main capital and believe that the market will experience growth for its investment
As a crypto investor, the most important capital is to believe that prices will rise again so that trade is crowded, because if the trade is quiet prices will tend to fall.
In the last few weeks the price of crypto has increased significantly, especially bitcoin has now cost USD 8370, Ethereum USD 273, Litecoin USD 107, Dash USD 159 and Monero USD 94. From this description it can be predicted that almost all crypto have increased.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
no one can predict for sure the crypto and crypto market developments going forward later but as investors we must understand and understand and understand that it is one of the risks in investing confidence and patience are the main capital and believe that the market will experience growth for its investment

but now you can see the market was green right ?
and this mean the bull market already coming back to crypto world, just prepare for the next ride buddy
yes, now the market has started green with an average increase of more than 10%, we better start buying later when correction, my prediction after the BTC target price of $ 8500 USD is reached there will be a correction, and that's the right time to buy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

but now you can see the market was green right ?
and this mean the bull market already coming back to crypto world, just prepare for the next ride buddy
Activity: 466
Merit: 159
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Yes i believe that, many peope predict bull market will start at this year and i believe in that. And now bitcoin reach 8K i think this is a good start.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I don't know. I am confused and this behavior is totally unfamiliar to me. I expected BTC to hit $5k on the recent bump and it got dumped. Don't know what happened. And I don't think it's going to have a bullrun soon.
Bitcoin has answered the doubts of all of us who expect bulls but we are still in doubt, now Bitcoin reaches $ 8100 in just a few days
Pages:
Jump to: