Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in crypto ratings? - page 5. (Read 4202 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 22, 2020, 07:12:27 PM
We still need a that can genuinely do the rating, although quite difficult to find. This is why i sometimes always stand on the point that rating sites are no more needed. Since most people do their research by themselves and are still able to judge well between good project and the bad ones, then we had better stick to that, than to be skeptical about our decisions, which originally is not ours.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
August 22, 2020, 06:34:33 PM
I never watch ratings and statistics. They aren't very important in my opinion.

What matters is your own research and what the coin has to offer. Like if you compare the market cap of XRP to ETH they are very close to each other but XRP is a worthless centralized shitcoin made only to make its creators richer.

Numbers will be numbers Wink
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
August 22, 2020, 06:30:17 PM
AFAIK, crypto ratings are being paid to give a positive rating for a certain project. Even those project that is not good enough is receiving a good feedback because of money. I do not believe in crypto ratings because of that reason, there are so many victims of a scam and fake projects.
I don't believe crypto rating websites as you do. The best profits are in new altcoins, but all new altcoins aren't good. We shouldn't believe in crypto rating but we can get some information from those websites. At least I have a top listed name to verify by my technique.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 22, 2020, 06:12:23 PM
I don't really base my investment decisions on ICO rating sites ore comparison spreadsheets.
Those spreadsheets are always designed to show that the project that is advertising with the spreadsheet is capable of so much more than all the other projects which they are comparing to.
They do this by cherrypicking the parameters which they are the best or good compared to others and just leave out all the other parameters which are maybe way more important.
investment in ICO is currently no longer valuable, you better try to invest by buying bitcoin because the more people who buy bitcoin, the less bitcoin supply will be and the more difficult it will be to get bitcoin which ultimately makes bitcoin price expensive and will provides many advantages when you have bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
August 22, 2020, 06:09:22 PM
I don't really base my investment decisions on ICO rating sites ore comparison spreadsheets.
Those spreadsheets are always designed to show that the project that is advertising with the spreadsheet is capable of so much more than all the other projects which they are comparing to.
They do this by cherrypicking the parameters which they are the best or good compared to others and just leave out all the other parameters which are maybe way more important.
Activity: 1050
August 22, 2020, 06:03:06 PM
I have no idea the cause of such huge difference between the two ratings. And a lot of things is wrong with the ratings. I don't believe totally in crypto ratings because they can be easily bought and manipulated. Though they can help in better decision making, but should not be solely used as criterion for investing in cryptocurrencies. The source or the entity rating these crypto should be credible, tested and trusted before further belief.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 22, 2020, 02:15:19 AM
there are tons of ico rating sites and all of them are not necessarily accurate, in fact most of them are not authentic, i saw icodrops which is the most accurate of all ico rating sites i have ever seen.
I don't know about you, but it looks like you should try it and compare it with other sites, (most of those on icodrop that are already successful or who are about to hold ico projects have good reviews that's why projects with low integrity are always not found there).
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
August 22, 2020, 01:44:35 AM
Hello,

I see big differences between these two big rating agencies CCID (The China Center for Information Industry Development) and WeissRating. According to CCID is Bitcoin one of the worst cryptocurrencies. In WeissRating Bitcoin has achieved the best mark. Also, EOS in WeissRating has a pretty different rating. How can they get so different results?

CCID

WeissRating

In some way, I still do believe in the ratings of crypto especially for those reliable sources but I still have doubts with some crypto rating website because some of it are giving a good rating for those project that turns out to be fake or became a scam website. And also, this crypto rating is for me to just a way attract many investors.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
August 21, 2020, 11:31:26 PM
It's pretty obvious that those ratings are paid one because the rating is very much different from reality it's just meant to manipulate the opinion of people why would they rank Bitcoin as top assets when in reality it is the top assets or preferred investment, something are wrong on these rating sites.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 21, 2020, 05:11:56 PM
Well, looking at the two rating companies, it's obvious they used different rating measures, but for me I can't accept that, I would rather rate a project on my own by checking several functions,which include their use case , their trading volume and probably their road map,I don't subcribe to rating sites. It is best to carry out research personally

It's funny how some people will invest heavily on coins based on some rating platforms, meanwhile different rating platforms have different best picks. Personal assessment of any project before investing is key, not otherwise. Gone are the days when I invest in projects based on rating platforms or say this project is dope when given top ratings. Some of these ratings are paid ratings or biased, that's what many fail to understand.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
August 21, 2020, 03:48:36 PM
First in the rating, everyone should have the project that will bring the most profit. I have no other criteria for assessment
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
August 19, 2020, 07:01:52 AM
According to these ratings EOS and Tron are the best cryptocurrencies? Are you kidding me? Look at the price, look at the news and updates, these coins seem to be dead already.  Roll Eyes Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
August 19, 2020, 05:55:07 AM
Usually, the rating comes from the value of the coins because the better the coin, the more its value.
Is that a reason to trust crypto ratings? I think a lot of people don't trust crypto ratings for various reasons.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 19, 2020, 04:26:00 AM
Crypto ratings can't be trusted, don't rely on them, do your own research, money can be made from any project either old or new, either popular or not, find your own way and take your risks limitedly, goodluck
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
August 18, 2020, 10:42:42 PM
there is money then the project can get a ranking maybe in a very good ranking and for that do not ever believe in the project rating, because many rating sites manipulate, it's best to do your own research
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 18, 2020, 10:30:23 PM
What is the measure of the rating you show in this thread ? I don't trust 100% of this crypto ratings.
Even Ethereum, the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency in the world got 3rd rank in this rating.
Usually, the rating comes from the value of the coins because the better the coin, the more its value.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 18, 2020, 01:36:15 PM
I can categorically say that I don't believe in cryptocurrency ratings. This is because from my experience the ratings are based on a great deal of subjectivity. This explains why there was a clear difference between two notable rating companies. I'll rather make my own research and hold on to my discerning ability, than depending on the ratings.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 18, 2020, 01:31:51 PM
for me, any crypto site will not guarantee your safety. Not that I don't believe but the fact that most of the ICO sites are not safe, they show top projects only to get public attention especially about money. Someone pays a site to market their project to make it look real and of course this is to attract the attention of investors too. Is not it?
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
August 18, 2020, 12:54:22 PM
These stats and ratings are just for reference and may have different factors than we can think of.
Personally i go with my own heart and mind and do not give much weightage to such stats.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2020, 12:14:49 PM
I've made errors in the past when I entrusted my funds to a project I consider legit because of the ratings it got. It turns out that the project was not as it seemed and the ratings were bought. I lost trust in ratings especially the ICO ratings and won't advise anyone to depend on the ratings from any rating website or platform.
Pages:
Jump to: