Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 10. (Read 2917 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 01:39:19 PM
Eth is my favorite coin after Bitcoin. Of course I still believe in Eth. Eth is a very strong Altcoin, he won't just disappear. Eth will survive even though it continues to decline. Maybe not now, but I'm sure someday Eth will come back up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 12:59:39 PM
I believe in Ethereum, my opinion is that the fall of its price is caused by a panic wave, as soon as there is negative news about Vitalik Ethereum goes down. Think for yourself Ethereum blockchain is very scalable and is one of the best, my opinion is that Ethereum has a great future. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 16, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
I see that in the current CMC ranking, ETH's position is still under XRP in recent days. but that does not make me afraid and doubtful about the development of the next ETH. I believe that this position will not be long, and then eth can return to his position
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
November 16, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
ETH has a scalability issue and will soon or later be congested. The only good thing about ETH is the smart contract. Ok not the only thing, but the most useful feature making the coin popular.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 16, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
I trust in Ethereum. It is the best coin for distribution of cryptocurrency worldwide. I trust Vitalik Buterin and his plan seems to me very good.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 16, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
Ethereum is probably the biggest cryptocurrency platform, on this distributed computing platform work more than thousands of developers. Soon Ethereum 2.0 update will be relased and all competitors will be destroyed, hope so.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
eth is the second after bitcoin important coin for me. I believe in her height. and it is sure to grow, because the market is always cyclical.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
I always believe in ETH because I always sold my coins in ethereum. I believe that it will move up when time goes by and I want to invest again and again specially today that ethereum is at the floor. I hope many people will support ethereum so that we can see the good result someday!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 07:20:29 AM
Of course I believe. ETH is in second place in the market. Many projects run on ETH platforms.
Activity: 1456
October 14, 2018, 07:16:55 AM
of course, I still believe in ethereum. I think Ethereum is the second best coin on the market. So i sure maybe at the end of the year the ethereum  price will rise again.
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 11:56:07 AM
I believe in Ethereum. Ethereum is moving up now. I hope that the price will return to the price as last year. We should see this opportunity today, because the price is still low. It's time to buy Ethereum right now.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
Yes, I strongly believe in the coin Ethereum. I know that so many people have given up on the coin right now because of all that the coin is going through. the coin is suffering badly and facing some challenges, and would bounce back soon. Ethereum is a really good coin, and I'm certain it will be great again.
Activity: 99
October 02, 2018, 09:45:27 PM
This sounds like lower for longer mentality. Not sure as to who they are, but most of the market seems to think there is more to this than just taking it up because its moon time. The nuance of the stuff not doing anything must fade, so that the market will realize where the value needs to go. Without this, we are nothin but degenerates.
Activity: 653
October 02, 2018, 09:37:46 PM
always l believe eth, many ico still sue eth for payment platform and it way how they can trust with eth. l will hold and keep invest at eth until have growing price and back strong for eth next time.
Activity: 294
October 02, 2018, 09:35:30 PM
Yes, until now I still believe in ethereum, as the best altcoint of course ethereum is currently using it a lot, and I am sure that in the future there will be more and more who use it because of the advantages of this ethereum
Activity: 504
October 02, 2018, 09:26:25 PM
I see the ETH function itself for the future and the growth that is happening to the ETH, therefore I strongly believe in ETH because I am sure that in the future the ETH will be very useful and make prices rise again.
Activity: 224
October 02, 2018, 09:20:13 PM
of course I really believe in ETH. In present market, Eth is one of the top most cryptocurrency in cryptomarket. Day by day its price is raising slowly. From me, in the mid of 2018 or the end of 2018 Eth will reach new value but how much value will be it can't determine for now.
Activity: 798
October 02, 2018, 08:08:12 PM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

Most token in market using ethereum blockchain, off course i am believe with ethereum. Market condition right now not just happen on ethereum but with most coin in market and i think market fall will recover again in near future
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 02, 2018, 07:52:18 PM
I still believe in ethereum even though it is currently experiencing a decline that is very far from its highest price, I believe ethereum can recover and return to a significant increase, ethereum is a popular coin and has a good future, ethereum has many enthusiasts so I am sure the price will return going up
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
October 02, 2018, 07:36:25 PM
sure it is my My favorite currency
My favorite currency
I think it has a great future
Especially since it has been in place for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: