Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 6. (Read 2917 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
November 17, 2018, 11:36:49 PM
ethereum has come way too long in the cryptocurrency space to be seen as one with little effect or not existing reputation. it has proven that blockchain technology can be a tool to change real life situations by creating a platform for users to come and showcase what skills they have and how they can develop on their ideas using the ethereum blockchain. it is a fantastic concept.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 11:27:17 PM
Ethereum has smart contract, programable blockchain, and ethereum virtual machine with highly secure, bitcoin technology doesn't have this technology. So i believe in ethereum technology.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 17, 2018, 09:00:32 PM
Yes ill believe Etherium even if the price of it was going down so much but ill know someday can recover soon. So for now we need to wait on when gonna happen again. And not only etherium was drop the price ill think some altcoins also are same situation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2018, 08:46:42 PM
Since most of the bounties use their technologies i can be more sure believing in them when i see the new proyects ir the old ones are migrating to new technologies its going to be the time to migrate as Well because all this id about the community work And Money gathered all together un a proyect que trust And they already trusted un their technology
Activity: 401
November 17, 2018, 08:38:49 PM
if there is still value, I still believe in ethereum, even though the current price is too low even though eth is in a state of illness, I continue to trade there and seek profits and I am sure that one day it will rise like last year.

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 17, 2018, 08:35:13 PM
I don't think so, if it still survives and there is still value I still believe in ethereum, the first eth supports a lot of platforms or makes a lot of changes in the crypto industry.

Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 17, 2018, 07:53:39 PM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Well, those selling their eth have chosen to do that. It is their asset and they are free to do whatever they like with it. One thing i just see is that, if they are not careful, they might come back to buy at higher price than they have sold.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
November 17, 2018, 07:35:02 PM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
ETH will disappear, ETH is dead.. lol that's very funny, we know ethereum is no2 cryptocurrensy and the community so big, so many new project using ethereum blockchain so why still not trust it, I think you need a vacation to calm your mind, so will make you think clearer and not easily believe in speculation news
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 07:27:29 PM
That Ethereum... It for me as a contrast shower when I bought it, there was some belief in it and in the moment I earned on it, but then as a bolt from the blue sky...
Activity: 644
November 17, 2018, 06:31:33 PM
Of course! And there may never be such a sweet price like now)) growth potential next year, at least to its previous high levels.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 06:20:24 PM
ETH has been able to stand the test of time,so the situation at present cannot make me to lose hope in ETH,as long I still have hope  in crypto,I cannot lose hope in ETH because the situation at present is to crypto in general and not just ETH.
Activity: 196
November 17, 2018, 06:10:06 PM
I also same like those, who fear that ETH will die, because I have much enough investment in ETH. but I hope the ETH price can return to normal again, and the price can rise rapidly. because I really like ETH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

I think it's just a different way of conveying "ETH falls, ETH down, ETH dropped, ETH dead, etc" whose purpose is the same. If you talk about trading system problems, you cannot escape the market competition system. Every produck will offer the best, and the most superior of them. Likewise with Ethereum at this time. What is the advantage of Ethereum is also owned by other coins. Excellence Ethereum, has been able to be rivaled by other coins in general. So I think it's natural when they think so. And I'm sure ETH prices will also pump, as do other coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 06:04:39 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins on the cryptocurrency market. I'm sorry to see how the ICO who in fact gave such power to Ethereum now, and ruining the Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 17, 2018, 05:35:32 PM
I believe in Ethereum despite its current price which has gone below $209 to $174. This can't be the end of Ethereum because definitely Ethereum will soon rise again it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
November 17, 2018, 04:17:48 PM
Believe. I still believe in ETH in cryptocurency activities from first knowing up to the day. For me, Ethereum will be victorious again as it did the previous year. One more, if indeed there are already many who have already bought ETH and the price has begun to decline, just be patient. The price will definitely rise again.
Activity: 429
November 17, 2018, 04:04:03 PM
I do believe in ETH. I do not know why people are so much scared over the market. This things going on now is normal ,there is time for everything.. The markets went on break just to refresh and will be right back .
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
Truly some people gets scared of investing at the lost sided though nothing can be compared to patients because that can't be ordinary. It can be frustrating seeing your money loosing weight but so far those in the Crypto world for a while will understand the market can't be stable and there is different when you day trade and having it as long term because it will be right when you invest and take off your eyes from the markepcap. I will encourage to invest more for the good time.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
November 17, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
 I still believe, even thoughdecline occurred very quickly, there is a possibility that eth will rise again, but the process will take quite a long time, different from last year's eighth hike feels so fast
Activity: 640
November 17, 2018, 02:59:10 PM
very surprising with the decline in ETH quality that we know to be the best altcoin, but now far from our expectations. It's natural that many people who say about ETH are considered dead, but in my opinion ETh is still not dead, it's just that many ICO platforms fail to be the reason for ETH to fall. I will in December the market will pump ETH back and take its position.
Pages:
Jump to: