Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 7. (Read 2917 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 02:55:52 PM
In as much as this year has been a very bad year, That doesn’t say ETH will fall forever. I think ETH will rise again there is no panic for the drop on ETH, let’s just give it some time it will rise. This even give the opportunity for some investors to buy and hold.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
Of course, I believe that in January there should be updates and good news that will contribute to growth. guys need to believe in this coin and it will give you a big growth
ETH is a coin with very high quality, proven to date is still at the top of the altcoin market. I believe ETH will increase with the recovery of BTC so I hope that if BTC will recover soon and ETH will definitely recover.
BTC is the determinant of ETH's future in my opinion.
if you look back some time and include the history of price movements. I agree with what you say because some time there are quite a lot of price movements like that. when the bitcoin pump price ethereum potentially follows it but still cannot be conclusively concluded.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 02:41:02 PM
As long as ETH is still in demand and also the wider application of the platform, I will not stop and I will not run away from ETH. I am pretty sure that ETH is able to recover and increase its market prices again. Because ETH has a foundation that is bright enough to increase easily and consistently. All that will happen if Bitcoin has made it through this season well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
November 17, 2018, 02:21:57 PM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Sometimes bad news problems make us disappointed, even if it really happens why we don't wait for it, one day the ETH price will shine again, but must have patience.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
Of course, I believe that in January there should be updates and good news that will contribute to growth. guys need to believe in this coin and it will give you a big growth
ETH is a coin with very high quality, proven to date is still at the top of the altcoin market. I believe ETH will increase with the recovery of BTC so I hope that if BTC will recover soon and ETH will definitely recover.
BTC is the determinant of ETH's future in my opinion.
Activity: 448
November 17, 2018, 02:11:08 PM
maybe you but some people invest for money there is no investment for the technology period I think only a few people want to invest in technology, just a lot of good ico by offering good technology but they fail at ico indicating many investors are tempted by money rather than technology
Activity: 691
November 17, 2018, 02:10:40 PM
Regarding trust or not to ETH, I still believe in the altcoin named Ethereum. If we look at the price chart, it's not just the ETH that has dropped. Almost all coins have declined since the beginning of this year. Apart from all explanations. Again, I still believe in ETH.
Activity: 392
November 17, 2018, 02:03:44 PM
Many other projects have been created with this technology. 90% of all companies are built on a smart etherium contract, so this technology is on top and needs to be trusted. So I believe ethereum.
Activity: 448
November 17, 2018, 01:55:44 PM
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
I still have believe in ETH what is happening is just a normal thing which always occur in the cryptocurrency market because the cryptocurrency market is a volatile market and this causes contact swinging in prices if cryptocyrrency.
I think before we invest in any coin crypto currency we also have to know all the risks that will be accepted and by knowing all the risks, we are sure that our confidence and patience will be better and that's what I do with ETH and my answer for now. still have confidence in the development of ETH
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 17, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
There are different issue been addressed by developers that support ethereum, one of these issue is scaling problem of ethereum and despite this, I still very much believe im ethereim and with development come better network perfomance of ethereum!
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
November 17, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
Is there ever a better altcoin at this moment than bitcoin? Its not an incident only for ethereum because crypto in general now is in bad state. Actually I admire ethereum, not too popular as bitcoin but more widely used and I think stronger than any other altcoins.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 17, 2018, 09:25:37 AM
Not believing in Ethereum is as good as saying; Not believing in cryptocurrency.
When you are talking about cryptocurrencies, over a thousand of them are built on the Ethereum blockchain.
Conducting an inquiry into Cryptocurrency, and Ethereum in particular; you'll get to discover that despite the success that Ethereum has registered; it has not relented on it's laurels.
They're working round the clock to make things better, technologically and otherwise.
Ever heard about the MEWconnect? well, i'm waiting for the Android version.

My answer?
There are over a hundred reasons for me to believe, rather than doubt Ether
Activity: 645
November 17, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
I still believe in ETH. But now he has too many problems. I hope that he will rise again. I at least rely on it. The end of the year will be difficult for ETH.
Activity: 336
November 17, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
It is stupid to sell ETH at this time. The value of ETH decreased in recent days when the market fell, which is normal fluctuation and we should not assume that ETH has died and rushed to sell all your ETH.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 17, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
Yeah, I still trust in Etherium. That's why it is my number one altcoin for long-term hold. I'm waiting to see a big bull run of etherium very shortly and by this etherium price will get back to this all time high again.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
November 17, 2018, 08:29:10 AM
At this point, Eth price has been falling for many months now. Although cryptocurrency are falling I do still believe in eth that it will regain it’s value. I am hopeful for this coin to increase again though we do not know when.
Activity: 314
November 17, 2018, 08:19:56 AM
Yes of course I really believed in Ethereum because it giv me a great opportunity to get a chance to make more profit last year. And I hope it will make difference again this year to make more sense for those who invest their money to Ethereum this year and this year to come.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
November 17, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

many people are not strong enough to face problems, so many mistakes that occur such as hurrying to sell and finally regret it
not insufficient knowledge, because sometimes smart people can be wrong. in my opinion the most important thing is mental, confident, and patient that is the key to being here
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 17, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
I offer to my friends do not value project by token/coin price. Yes, I heard that ETH mining becomes to be unprofitable. But maybe it will make people to think more about future and technology than money despite money is main engine for somebody
Pages:
Jump to: