Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 15. (Read 2918 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 24, 2018, 10:36:09 PM
Ethereum has gotten all the capabilities to make a difference in crypto. The Ethereum Blockchain host numerous altcoins due to its smart contract. Also, ICOs adopt Ethereum as the preferred mode of payment. This trend has made Ethereum to be always in demand.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 24, 2018, 10:31:33 PM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Of course I do believe in ETH. We all know that the price of ETH now is very low and yet this is the best time to buy for more ETH. Like bitcoin ETH will sore high and will give huge profit to those who can buy at low price and hold. If I have money I will buy more ETH and hold it until the price hits to the top.
right, i have adopted some ETH in my wallet.
i am very sure that someday ETH will recover, sooner or later that good thing will happen.
now is a very good time to gather more eth.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
September 24, 2018, 10:28:25 PM
Yes ETH is high potential like BTC, the price today is a correction so when the correction is done maybe not this year, then all cryptocurrency price is goin up then ETH price is possible can reach there ATH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 10:17:40 PM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
Of course I do believe in ETH. We all know that the price of ETH now is very low and yet this is the best time to buy for more ETH. Like bitcoin ETH will sore high and will give huge profit to those who can buy at low price and hold. If I have money I will buy more ETH and hold it until the price hits to the top.
Activity: 464
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 24, 2018, 10:09:18 PM
What happened to Ethereum price this month made me believe that it can recover months after the price fall incident. At first I was devastated by the price as I have purchased Ethereum around $350. However, I tried to increase the number of Ethereum in my wallet because of the possibility of price recovery by the end of the year. Good thing Ripple goes up last week. I was able to have some capital for Ethereum. Will hold Ethereum until its around $450. Im good with that price so I can recover what I have lost as well. :-)
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
September 24, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

We know maybe most of ETH buyer only want to sell their coin later when it rising, so of course they will regret if they sell it lower.
ETH is a coin for investing on projects like ICO, we should use it for investing, not just only buy for selling later.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 24, 2018, 07:17:07 PM
of course yes, because of that I took this opportunity, that is when the ETH price dropped I bought more ETH to hold so I could get a big profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

Whatever happens to the market I still believe on ethereum that can survive in fact just yesterday I buy 3 ETH to add on my holdings and plan to invest it in long term until the $1000 is reach because I am very confident that it will rapidly moving up before this year ends.
Wow it seems you really believe it, you have to be more careful in buying one of the crypto coins because if for long term it might be good but for short term it seems like it will be a little difficult.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 24, 2018, 06:52:20 PM
I think everyone knows that even though ethereum falls in the end ethereum will be able to rise but there are some things that make people decide to sell their ethereum, not because they no longer believe in ethereum but because they need money as soon as possible and that is why it is very important to only use " cold money "to invest so we can holding as long as possible
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

Whatever happens to the market I still believe on ethereum that can survive in fact just yesterday I buy 3 ETH to add on my holdings and plan to invest it in long term until the $1000 is reach because I am very confident that it will rapidly moving up before this year ends.
Activity: 434
September 24, 2018, 06:25:06 PM
Absolutely yes! i still believe in Ethereum because i believe it will rise back again when the bull run of bitcoin begins. It is very common that anytime bitcoin increases ethereum also does same and vice versa. Let's just have some patience and wait till the market to rise.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 06:13:56 PM
The coin price of the ethereum is reduced due to the outflow of investors' capital from ICO projects. I am sure that this is a temporary phenomenon and next year the ICO market will begin to grow again and the coin ethereum along with this market too.
Activity: 98
September 24, 2018, 05:49:01 AM
Of course, the last time the ETH well sagged. But I think in a short time it will catch up and go into growth. I consider ETH coin No. 2.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 24, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
Nothing terrible has happened to this currency, necessary for transactions, and it will take at least a long time, and the price means that this is its real price at the moment
Activity: 546
September 24, 2018, 05:32:04 AM
Yes, i still believe in eth, although we all witness the drop of this eth, im still holding mine and have faith to it, only weak hands dump this eth to cut loses and dont want to grab the opportunity to be part of pump of this coins someday.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
September 24, 2018, 05:14:55 AM
About the potential of ETH, I think I do not need to say anymore. At this point you invest long term in ETH, you will certainly make a big profit in the future, near the end of this year, when the market rebounded again. You should remember that this market does not have any rules, so making investment decisions must be prudent.
copper member
Activity: 995
September 24, 2018, 05:13:05 AM
While ETH remains a tool for conducting ICO, it is not worth worrying about it. It will fluctuate within the allowed values. So all the Crypto currency is a loaf. So the faith in it is still going on.
Activity: 294
September 24, 2018, 05:10:21 AM
I believe in the future of Ethereum because it gave the industry a second life a couple of years ago. This coin has saved cryptocurrencies from destruction and I think that it will reveal its full potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 05:08:35 AM
Of course I believe that the ETH will soon increase, and it is proven to have risen slowly. Not slow in falling conditions, to rise again. So far I have never found a definite reason, if I have to leave the ETH by running and throwing away.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
September 24, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
Ethereum is one of the best project in the blockchain, there are many people using ethereum nowadays, specially those starting with ICO, and they are starting slowly to grow, ethereum is really the best for businesses because of the smart contract of ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: