Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 19. (Read 2919 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 15
September 22, 2018, 03:54:06 PM
As for me, ETH was a victim of high expectations. Many thought that he would repeat the fate of the BTC, but this did not happen and now many began to hate him.
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:51:23 PM
This is normal. Success must be logical, this is achieved by work. Those who wanted to have  easy money fly out because of their own panic, because they  didn't  did any efforts.
Activity: 287
September 22, 2018, 03:35:43 PM
Of course I believe in ethereum. because ethereum has great potential for the future. I do not doubt ethereum's potential, so I am not worried about ethereum's future. Ethhereum's popularity now is really good and it will guarantee a good future. I hope that
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 03:34:43 PM
I still believe in ETH. Although ETH has experienced a continuous decline this year. ETH is the second largest market capitalization in the market, ETH will not die.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 03:33:21 PM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

this is the perfect timing for eth to go up! its a bullish divergence the total volume is rapidly increasing! i think this is both psychology and TA from great traders! bag more eths!
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
I think that ether is the best coin which will be used like the main currency along with the bitcoin because they are powerful both and they will be able to give us a lot of benefits
Activity: 467
September 22, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
I still think that ethereum is the most complete and already developed platform. but the number of problematic ico that uses the ethereum platform makes it lose public confidence
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
I think that i need to buy ether now and keep it until the price becomes better and it will not fluctuate that much. to my mind, it is better to choose ether for the long-term hold because it is a great coin
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 22, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
I think that ether is the best coin after btc or along with the btc. I think that ether is a good coin which will be used much more with time and we will be able to earn on this coin much more than now
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 03:11:16 PM
I believe in Ethereum and I think that despite a very strong drawdown last month, we will be able to recover again and in addition the price has already started to grow.
Activity: 168
September 22, 2018, 03:02:28 PM
I still believe in the crypto currency and in the ethereum as well. Because the ethereum is a strong and promising coin that deserves attention and investment.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
ETH is shady. Definitely a big name coin, will recover but I only have what I sold for in ETH market. I bought once and it tanked. They were already hacked and they are the reason for all the ERC20 shit tokens that make crypto look like a scam.
Activity: 235
September 22, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
Absolutely!
Despite the long drop in the price of the ETH I think that the ETH have a very good perspective if we work long-term.
I think that now is a very good time for investing in the ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 22, 2018, 02:49:56 PM
You need to be crazy to think that ETH will die so quickly.
Most tokens are released on the etherium network. These are not soap bubbles, but powerful projects with a strong economy. The etherium will live!
Activity: 658
September 22, 2018, 02:32:44 PM
It never seize to amaze me how people turn 360degree in their opinion about ether when it begin to dump.  It is obvious many are in ethereum for many other reasons aside growth and development of Ethereum platform and usability in the real world. 
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 02:22:45 PM
Yes, I believe in ETH and I'm holding 20 ETH because It's a very profitable cryptocurreny after bitcoin and it's has second highest cryptomarket. So you can believe  and investment it. I believe you can earn big profit.
The main thing is that the team completed all its work on the introduction of a new technology that will bring scaling to the block chain.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
Yes, I believe in ETH and I'm holding 20 ETH because It's a very profitable cryptocurreny after bitcoin and it's has second highest cryptomarket. So you can believe  and investment it. I believe you can earn big profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
I am only waiting for the next big growth of Ethereum which will be caused by the blockchain update - Casper and Shardering. After these 2 essential updates Ethereum will beat every altcoin and will be more interesting for investors thanks to Proof of Stake consensus.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 01:52:04 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins on the cryptocurrency market, but Ethereum is very weak compared to Bitcoin. If the price of Ethereum was now at least $ 400, then I would not say so, but the fact that Ethereum fell less than $ 200, show this coin not from the best side.
Activity: 267
September 22, 2018, 11:51:42 AM
Yes. ETH prices are getting warmer. At the same time, technology is upgrading. We look forward to the arrival of new technologies.

Pages:
Jump to: