Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 26. (Read 2920 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 05:44:09 AM
It is a normal reaction i guess. What is not normal is people who are still believe in Ethereum, and still hold it until it reach another "All Time High" price again, that is not normal. That is why not everybody can be rich and success in this world.

Yes, i believe in Ethereum, but mostly I believe in Bitcoin.
maybe they believe on ethereum because holding too many ethereum in bloody market.so no other choice to believe it till someday recovered again .if they dont believe it maybe they sell ethereum now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 05:41:39 AM
What does love have to do with it? Do you like the dollar? Or crows shells? This is finance, this is the market. You can work on it. Like any trading platform, the market of crypto currency is subject to movements. Moreover, there are no regulators. The market reacts very strongly to any upsets. as bans of crypto in China or vice versa, the opening of trading in India. The market can be tried to understand and try to predict. Make bets on projects and coins. Wait, take risks into account, prepare for a fall and expect growth. Believe in the crypt? Love ETH?
I like cheese and coffee with milk. I believe in good. I put myself on and a little luck.
 I work in the crypto currency market. I study economic strategies, I watch reviews of experts. I wait, watch, and learn.
No words about love ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
September 17, 2018, 02:02:02 AM
It is a normal reaction i guess. What is not normal is people who are still believe in Ethereum, and still hold it until it reach another "All Time High" price again, that is not normal. That is why not everybody can be rich and success in this world.

Yes, i believe in Ethereum, but mostly I believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 01:38:33 AM
a lot of people came out of there but I still believed and continued to buy ethereum and hold it, I am sure that in 2 years it will make me rich, 
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 17, 2018, 01:26:41 AM
of course, ETH is one of the best altcoins today. I also invest in it, although currently the ETH price is still not stable in the market but I am sure there will be changes in the next few weeks. ETH has a large volume and a clear concept, therefore I believe in the development of ETH in the future. as a trader I must remain optimistic that there will be significant developments from ETH in the future.
Activity: 364
September 17, 2018, 01:16:24 AM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
everyone has different opinions and reasons about the ETH, their decision to sell the ETH might be because they don't want to experience enough losses or there is a separate strategy for selling their ETH. there are many ways to trade properly and correctly, only people who are experienced and have a lot of knowledge about crypto who know how to get profit when prices in the market are decreasing. so back to each other's beliefs, all decisions that must be taken must be carefully and not careless. whatever the results we have tried our best. do not regret any decisions that have been made, but learn from mistakes in order to be better than before.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 17, 2018, 12:46:16 AM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

Yes I still believe in ETH that it will again rise after a hard time in market as ETH has been famous in thr past only because of its consistency in the market and if it goes through a tough period that doesn't mean ETH is over and out .
Activity: 912
September 17, 2018, 12:37:43 AM
It's not a question whether we believe or not, the mechanism has already been launched and new technologies are already being introduced into our lives and whether we believe it or not it does not matter, progress is doing its job. Many did not believe in the Internet, electricity, but we use it very actively.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 12:33:07 AM
Believe me,though ETH has been experiencing a decline for quite some time now to the extent that some have lost hope,but be assured that it will bounce back.experience has taught us that things like this is expected because of the nature of the crypto market,though we have never have it this worst.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
Of course I do.
ETH is very cheap right now. Time to buy more.
The platform is still great and very promising. We can still do a lot with ETH. I honestly think ETH can surpass bitcoin and become a new king.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 12:15:15 AM

Slowly the eth value will go up and I also believe that the eth platform will return to the project so that it has a good future.
Actually it is a pity if you see projects that are scam and use eth platforms, it will be difficult, but over time there is definitely an eth opportunity to have good values and be on top.
Activity: 253
September 17, 2018, 12:14:38 AM
Despite this the longer the ethereum indeed the price is getting down. but I remain convinced that the ethereum will always give the best. This could be a strategy of the ethereum to be soaring.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 12:13:35 AM
Ethereum is one of the most reliable and promising coins among all the crypto currency. There were no objective reasons for the recent drop in its rate. I think that this was done intentionally by someone, the course was specially understated. Therefore, with ethereum in the future in ethereum  should be fine.
Activity: 134
September 17, 2018, 12:05:17 AM
There will be a lot of people investing in cryptocurrencies with negative emotions. I think this is a bad phenomenon. I think that investing in cryptocurrencies must maintain a clear mind so that you can better judge the market trend if you are temporarily The loss and negative emotions, then I think you will not be suitable to continue investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
September 16, 2018, 11:47:01 PM
Ethereum will not disappear, I know that for sure. The issue of believes is totally different. As long as there is blooted and scaling issue in ethereum, the stable ethereum we all envision might be out of reach!
Activity: 133
September 16, 2018, 11:45:21 PM
Of course I still believe in ETH.. ETH is the best crypto and is a good investment for everyone, but success is far from being certain.  Smiley
Activity: 165
September 16, 2018, 11:41:38 PM
Seriously, I don't really believe in Ethereum now, I am not sure that its price will recover. Ethereum has fallen from the highest of $2,000 to the current $200, and Ethereum has experienced great ups and downs. I think the price of Ethereum will fall again.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 11:40:25 PM
Recent ethereum prices tend to decrease due to some reason that shields ethreum for not increasing as before but I still believe in eth market and believe in the future of eth
Activity: 518
September 16, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
maybe because there are now many projects that use platforms other than ETH and this is what makes the ETH price difficult to climb to the top, but I still believe that the ETH will re-shine even though it may take quite a long time because I also observe that ETH prices are slowly rising.
Activity: 115
September 16, 2018, 11:11:41 PM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum. I invested in some Ethereum in this year's market, but this year's Ethereum is very bad and the price has dropped a lot. I got a lot last year, but now I won't give up, I will continue to insist.
Pages:
Jump to: