Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 30. (Read 2943 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 12:13:34 PM
Ethereum still best platform now, it will be hardfork next month. There will be many improvements on the platform in future, so I still belive in ETH.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
September 16, 2018, 12:12:23 PM
Weak hands just because of Buterin talking about there will be no more enormous jump of prices for crypto currencies.
If remember correctly Buterin is not on marketing and just the owner of Ethereum.
It doesnt mean he knows what could the value be. I believe in crypto you cannot predict accurately what could really happen. The fall doesnt mean the end.

Keep Hodling.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:09:23 PM
Yes I still believe in ethereum. I believe that it will pump up and recover it's price. Ethereum is good forong term. And it is reliable and trustable. It's community grows faster.
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Panic or frustrating are the normal things on every market, they help for professionals to make money. Some people get frustrated and get panic, other earn money. I'm sure, ETH is not dead this is just the mood on the bear market
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
September 16, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?

if anyone thinks like that, in my opinion it is wrong thinking. and those who think like that are those who don't understand crypto.
in my opinion, Etherum will not die in this short time, etheru will survive as long as the digital currency is still there. we should not panic with the current market conditions, if it still has a chance, then we should invest as much as possible to support the price of digital currency not to collapse. This is a contribution we must make. I thought that was my best friend.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
Yes, I understand what you say and I think maybe psychological fear, no belief in myself when making decisions and I firmly believe that they will not succeed in this market. We need to have confidence in ETH and I am confident that next year ETH will mutate unexpectedly.
Activity: 38
September 16, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
I can never lose hope in Eth. I have and will always believe in it. What is happening now is just normal and will stop very soon. since the day eth dropped below 300 USD, I have been buying eth with every fund I get from other trades. I know that very soon someone will quote this comment saying congratulations because eth will go back to its position soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 10:15:38 AM
Great idea, I really like it. I think it will be interesting for a lot of people who want to profit 3 times. Great, good fellows!I personally for long-term contributions, so I can not give good advice. You have to study the whole structure of your daily profit, only your brain.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 09:59:28 AM
Aside from bitcoin which is the number one coin in the cryptocurrency, I also believe in ethereum, because like bitcoin ,ethereum is also a stable coin and is a multi use altcoin .
Activity: 29
September 16, 2018, 09:45:55 AM
I believe in the ETH and I still hold it for a month, it's really ridiculous for people who sell it. because next year the ETH price will rise to the top
Activity: 1008
September 16, 2018, 09:41:17 AM
I always believe and will believe in ETH, because for me this coin is the most promising, since she has a very strong and hardworking team. ETH will grow enough in price.
Activity: 143
September 16, 2018, 09:37:05 AM
I don't know why some investors tend to panic, dumps like this is normal
hopefully they won't regret panic selling.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 09:31:44 AM
I believe in Aether. From the point of view of a trader or financier, an asset of ETN (Ethereum) is a currency that can be bought and sold on a cryptocurrency exchange. Ethereum has firmly taken the second place in the list of capitalization and unit prices, significantly inferior to the more promoted bitcoin, but also confidently competing with it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
September 16, 2018, 09:23:46 AM
How many years have you been trading? When was it different? When everything falls, people panic. When everything grows people go crazy with greed and euphoria. In the 2008 crisis, leading analysts said that oil would be 200! Why do you pay attention to the opinions of others? Do you believe in ETH? If you believe, then what's the problem?
Activity: 602
September 16, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
Belief in crypto-currencies or in some kind of one project today seems to me not quite what it really should be, because today I think that the crypto-currencies should definitely be attractive in terms of prospects.
Activity: 82
September 16, 2018, 09:16:06 AM
Many people have fallen into panic, and sold out their ETH at last week. In my opinion, ETH will increase, and now that's true.
Keep calm when the market fall into red, that's a key to protect your assets.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 09:15:38 AM
Yes i do believe in eth and i know that eth price now is not stable and is falling but the last couple of days the price has been rising so people should hold for now.
Activity: 144
September 16, 2018, 09:14:30 AM
Of course I really trust ETH, even though the price is currently down. maybe at the end of the year the ETH price will rise again.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 16, 2018, 09:05:00 AM
I agree that the drop in the price of the etherium has very much tarnished the reputation of this coin. Many began to treat him differently. But despite all this, I still believe in the etherium, and I believe that he will return to the top.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 16, 2018, 09:04:54 AM
according to what you say is an experience of your lack of confidence in investing in crypto currencies and that is a valuable experience to take advantage of opportunities to make a profit
This will be an experience. I also previously panicked and wanted to sell Etherum that I have. But at that time I thought that this was a natural thing in the crypto world. In the end I even bought Etherum when the price was at 170 $ and I can now get a big profit when I sell it. But I remain optimistic and I believe that there will be an increase again, I try to wait for the next few months and it is not impossible that Etherum's price can reach more than 500 $. So let's trust our investment in the crypto world, with strong conviction we can get a much higher spirit.
Pages:
Jump to: