Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 22. (Read 2919 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 18, 2018, 12:19:58 AM
Yes, I believe in ETH. It is a powerful coin and the price will surely grow in future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 12:05:35 AM
for those who already know about the ethereum, in General, will certainly understand how it should be addressing this. ethereum is enough altcoin has great potential for investment. many indeed are going because they are too panicked and could not think long about the ethereum. When the persist then it is a better decision.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 11:31:22 PM
Yes I believe in ethereum, Ethereum has a potential altcoins that can give me a huge profit in the future. Nowadays the market is down and all altcoins is affected but it just a temporary it will be back to normal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
September 17, 2018, 11:29:51 PM
I still believe with ETH because many Project still using ETH platform to create tokens and earn fund. I'm sure someday ETH will moon again. Also, ETH developer still develops ETH 2.0. I'm sure when ETH 2.0 release it can makes ETH flying High...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 17, 2018, 11:26:21 PM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh

I guess they don't really believe ETH, but only want to makes profit with ETH and i think that is not wrong.
You can believe a coin if you have gained profit from that coin. If you never have gained anything, i guess it will be hard to believe that coin.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
September 17, 2018, 07:48:54 PM
Why not? Ethereum is the best altcoin today. ETH is high. Market capitalization of the aether is enormous. Ether has more features than bitcoin. Ether is like bitcoin 2.0. I believe that ether will be the best coin in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
September 17, 2018, 07:44:58 PM
There is no way why we shouldn't lift ETH out in the corner as we knew its potentiality. The declining price happen to ETH is not discouraging at all, though it is somewhat surprising but could still lift my trust into it and I'm still on the positive side that it will bounce back again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 17, 2018, 07:37:41 PM
ETH has changed ICO industry, level up crypto. Thanks to ethereum a lot of erc-20 tokens were created and it made easier and cost efficient to send money.
i believe in future of ethereum, but Vitalik should solve some scalability issues
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 07:08:02 PM
ETH is just like bitcoin too. There are ups and down but I strongly believe ETH will bounce back better
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 17, 2018, 06:46:37 PM
I still believe in ETH because there are so many good campaigns and using ETH is the foundation so sooner or later ETH will rise and be able to surpass $ 2000 this year.
Activity: 248
September 17, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?

I had giving my total support to the Ethereum blockchain for a very long time, I will continue to support it because Ethereum was the originator of the smart contract capability in the blockchain technology world of business. No matter what is happening now it will come to an end. Thanks
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
September 17, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
Today again market goes down. ETH is trying to recover but after some up more fall. Is it really just panic sell or something else  Huh Again ETH goes below 200$ and I was hoping it will reach 300$ soon  Sad
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
September 17, 2018, 04:41:40 PM
If you believe in ETH then you wont be nervous . ETH droped from 1000+ to around 200$ now and i got no emotions at all . Maybe little sad , because i could trade it for tether and buy back now . But from other side i really believe ETH will get more far than it was before ( Im speaking about the price of it ) . We just need to see some really nice dAPPs out there with really good use cases Smiley
Activity: 266
September 17, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
I think that ether is the powerful coin which is at the second place after btc whcih means that it has a good potential. To my mind, it is better to use this coin because it is the best one now along with btc
Activity: 644
September 17, 2018, 04:38:25 PM
In reality we will only take advantage of ETH momentum which has a low price to buy it and when prices start to rise we will also take steps to sell coins because I do not believe that ETH will return to the highest price and we can see what percentage of ETH decreases when Bitcoin fall and compared to other tokens, of course the worst ETH, therefore the very risk we receive when buying ETH at a high increase is of course the right time to buy it.
The fact is that etherium is one of the most promising coins on the crypto-currency market. perhaps as evidence, you can use the fact that there are a lot of negative statements about the erc 20 platform, but people do not provide any proof.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 04:17:21 PM
In reality we will only take advantage of ETH momentum which has a low price to buy it and when prices start to rise we will also take steps to sell coins because I do not believe that ETH will return to the highest price and we can see what percentage of ETH decreases when Bitcoin fall and compared to other tokens, of course the worst ETH, therefore the very risk we receive when buying ETH at a high increase is of course the right time to buy it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

I think some persons in this great community works with emotions,they don't have the passion for cryptocurrency business,so they sell at slightest down trend. One of the best requirements of the crypto market is patience.

it's all about yourself reading or asking opinions to others is good, but sometimes the opinions of others are not always true.
whatever it is if you like it just do it and have to take risks guys
Activity: 262
September 17, 2018, 04:05:41 PM
Of course! Ethereum is the basis of the basics of the crypto market. On its base, hundreds of altcoins have been created. If something happens to him, most of the market will fall with him.
Activity: 280
September 17, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

I think some persons in this great community works with emotions,they don't have the passion for cryptocurrency business,so they sell at slightest down trend. One of the best requirements of the crypto market is patience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:53:03 PM
In as much as this year has been a very bad year, That doesn’t say ETH will fall forever. I think ETH will rise again there is no panic for the drop on ETH, let’s just give it some time it will rise. This even give the opportunity for some investors to buy and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: