Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ETH? - page 32. (Read 2943 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 16, 2018, 07:52:35 AM
I still believe in ETH. Although ETH has experienced a continuous decline this year, I think ETH is still one of the most active altcoins. Many ICOs need to rely on Ethereum to get funding. This is the great advantage of Ethereum.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:50:05 AM
I still have believe in ETH what is happening is just a normal thing which always occur in the cryptocurrency market because the cryptocurrency market is a volatile market and this causes contact swinging in prices if cryptocyrrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 16, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
The same could be said for BTC and yet BTC had survived through all the FUD and changing regulations landscape. There will be a day where ETH will bounced back into its days of glory, just have Faith! 
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 07:07:47 AM
In the past few weeks, ETH has been falling, causing many people to be nervous. Some people sold their ETH at that time with the thought: "ETH is dead already."; "ETH will disappear." or "ETH will become a coin". And when ETH rose again they regretted "ETH has come back", "ETH will break in the next few months," "How stupid when I sell ETH."
I wonder if they really love ETH, love this crypto market? Or is it just trending? Do they have enough knowledge, psychology here?
What do you think about this? Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: