Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 28. (Read 316047 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
December 13, 2017, 09:25:09 PM
Yes!  I do believe god. Faith is the foundation.  God does exist in everyones heart.
Activity: 317
December 13, 2017, 07:00:43 PM
Yes of course I believe in God that He is the creator of heaven and the earth and that He is also my maker. The wonderful things we see around us should make us believe in God almighty.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 13, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes i believe in God because He give life to me and also to the all living things in the earth. He is the one who design the universe.

Why do religious people keep saying this, how do you know? Do any of you have any kind of evidence that would lead to the idea that a god designed the universe? Any tangible evidence?
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 01:29:33 PM
YES, because God exists. And the existence of god has been acknowledged by nature, reason, human senses, and also established by shari'at. When one looks at a creation of a god of differing shapes, colors, types and so on, reason will conclude that there is certainly something to do and can not exist by itself. And our five senses acknowledge the existence of a god in which we see a person praying, calling on a god and asking for something, then God granting it. As for the recognition of fitrah has been mentioned by God in the Qur'an.

My God is ALLAH SWT  Grin Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 11:16:30 AM
Yes. I oviously believe in God.God has made us and every moment God provides us with our necessary substances.How can we don't believe in God.We all are the creation of God.So it's must to believe in God.
Activity: 5
December 13, 2017, 10:38:07 AM
Yes I believe in god because god me life and strength. With out him there is no people exist in this world.He is the one control us , he have a power to cut our lives.We make wrong decision we commit mistakes but he's still their to comfort us even if he is not in our side to see him he is the one to see us every time we have a problem he always their to give us reason to fight all the problem we encountered everyday as what as they said "God didn't give us problem that we cannot solve it" Evey mistakes is a lesson,every challenges have solutions so don't be lazy,mad,bored,tired of facing problems in youre daily life.God is always here in our side,we make sin but he still forgive us  and give us a chance to live our life to the fullest.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
December 13, 2017, 10:11:20 AM
The real problem is to define "god", because it seems that every religious people has a personal vision about god.
So, with so much confusion, how can I say if I belive or not?
Activity: 229
December 13, 2017, 08:59:23 AM
Yes I believe in God,
Although sometimes I do the wrong thing in the eyes of religion.
And I believe that someday there will be a day of vengeance, whatever humans do there will be consequences, although the slightest thing ,,
thank you
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 07:29:13 AM

Yes, I believe in God, if I have something bad then I pray, and it helps me)) can self-suggestion  but I believe in God Wink
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 13, 2017, 06:21:55 AM

NO, I do not believe in God from the Holy Bible, however I always felt that there is something which needs to be done to fulfil my life. It may be related to  God, i don't know. However this faith pushes me and helps me to achieve my goals.
Activity: 79
December 13, 2017, 02:35:33 AM
Yes, i do believe in god. Because god is my savior of all my sin. God created living and non living things that we see on our surroundings.
Activity: 17
December 12, 2017, 10:39:20 PM

Yes i believe in God because He give life to me and also to the all living things in the earth. He is the one who design the universe.
Activity: 476
December 12, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

I believe in god because that is what my people around me told me so. It exist because they have faith, but i have no faith so i dont believe in god innside me.
I hate religion by the way.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 12, 2017, 07:41:00 PM
When I see this thread, I think about how stupid the average person is.

Then I realize half the people in the world are stupider than that.  These threads attract such people.   Wink

Why do you think that it is half the people who don't believe in God? You post without authority. You post nonsense.

Cool

Religious people tend to have a lower IQ my friend. That's a fact, not a theory.

That's good. Higher IQ doesn't necessarily give people a good life, or help them live longer. In fact, they often die sooner.

Because lower IQ people can't figure out all the high IQ nonsense, they have a better chance at believing in God and finding salvation.

Cool

Yes being dumb makes you happier and at the same time you are still dumb.

''
Because lower IQ people can't figure out all the high IQ nonsense, they have a better chance at believing in God and finding salvation.''

In other words, because lower IQ people don't understand reality they have a better chance to be lied and believe in stupid shit, got it Cheesy
Activity: 5
December 12, 2017, 07:38:43 PM
In tutte le religioni si crede in qualcosa che sia di fede cristiana musulmana o buddista alla fine la strada per tutti è quella
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
December 12, 2017, 06:49:51 PM
yes i believe i do believe and i believe all his all.. i belive that god always guide me and help me when im down i feel it .
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 12, 2017, 05:39:01 PM
Because lower IQ people can't figure out all the high IQ nonsense, they have a better chance at believing in God and finding salvation.

I guess I can agree with that.  If your mind doesn't have a firm grip on reality, it will tend to invent things, like your god.

Or the fiction that science theory is truth.    Cool

Science just is.  You don't need to believe in it to fall flat on your face.    (gravity - a science word)  Smiley

Science fact has been proven to be true. Science theory has not.

Cool

You evolved from apes.

If you can't prove to yourself that you exist, what makes you leap to a fairy tale?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 12, 2017, 05:37:46 PM

I guess I can agree with that.  If your mind doesn't have a firm grip on reality, it will tend to invent things, like your god.

Science just is.  You don't need to believe in it to fall flat on your face.    (gravity - a science word)  Smiley

Science fact has been proven to be true. Science theory has not.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 12, 2017, 05:30:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 12, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: