Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 25. (Read 316047 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 08:29:40 PM
Yes ofcourse , I believed in God . And i know God is always there for us . God is always there to help us if we suffering with something or if we having a problem . He always sacrifise his self to our sins . And i know God is the one who created us .
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 18, 2017, 08:01:56 PM
Former Atheist here. Yes I do believe in God and the savor of the humankind Jesus Christ. You may ask me why I believe. It is quite simple. Every other possibility is very sad.

That’s probably the most honest answer I’ve ever heard and the most realistic, however:

“Every other possibility is very sad.” If Christianity is the best alternative you could find that is very sad indeed.  The Christian God is spiteful, vengeful, incredibly mean to not only his followers but nonbelievers, and the punishment for even minor infractions is to burn people in a pit of fire for all eternity. It is sad that you think believing in a raging asshole is the best alternative.
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
December 18, 2017, 06:15:07 PM
It is so hard tell i believe or not believe in God ,but also in which God.I really think that the most important thinks is simple:believe in yourself and then in your own God,simple little words.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 05:57:36 PM
of cores i do believe on God..there is just one God,except him there is no God ,and the god made every thing.and i believe that the God made the earth and universe,and the all world goes perfectly through God.
Activity: 34
December 18, 2017, 05:42:07 PM
Nope
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 04:19:09 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Ha nope, I don't believe in anybody except myself in this life. That isn't to say everybody is full of crap but I only have believe for myself and that is because everybody does not give a crap about anybody else. Subtle difference but it is what I have come to realize and now I accept it as truth it makes life that much easier when you don't rely on others.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 18, 2017, 03:49:44 PM
Former Atheist here. Yes I do believe in God and the savor of the humankind Jesus Christ. You may ask me why I believe. It is quite simple. Every other possibility is very sad.
As a former Atheist, i would like to know what made you change and convince you that indeed God does exist at all.
Activity: 70
December 18, 2017, 03:36:32 PM
Activity: 280
December 18, 2017, 01:11:43 PM
Yes of cause. I believe in him because he his everywhere even in our heart. We might not be able to see him but we can always feel his presence.
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
December 18, 2017, 01:09:26 PM
[There is a lot of reason for believe in God,does not matter which God.You have only to think that the life is short but if you believe you can have less painful and good thoughts.
Activity: 165
December 18, 2017, 12:59:57 PM
yes, I believe in god, because in life there must be someone who created, and who created us must be very powerful and can make things come true, belief in god is one of the beliefs in my religion, and I really believe it
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
December 18, 2017, 11:29:52 AM
Yes, I believe in God.
I think many of thing which we can't be explained and i think only God can do these
Activity: 308
December 18, 2017, 10:51:15 AM
oh yeah!!why not. and my reason being that it is my belief. God created me and gave me life so I do believe he's capable of all things
Activity: 28
December 18, 2017, 09:44:02 AM
I beleive in God and I beleive that everything was created by Him. Because in believing Him requires faith, and faith is believing of something that we have not yet seen. I know and I believe that He really exist.
Activity: 70
December 18, 2017, 08:03:15 AM
I don't believe in god actually
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 07:57:17 AM
I put stock in God with the letter "G" essentially as a result of the way that there are things that can't be clarified or that have been clarified and I am not persuaded to not trust God over. All through human advancement and improvement, particularly in the realm of Science they have endeavored to give clarifications to occasions in which individuals of the past accept were heavenly and by so they put stock in God, however today a significant number of clarifications have been given yet at the same time some still do I have faith in God more grounded that there is genuinely an otherworldly.
Activity: 22
December 18, 2017, 07:17:09 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes i do believe in God, because even if we cannot see God i know and i feel that God really exist. God created all of the things you see in this world, God created humans, God is also guiding us in everything we do, if God doesnt exist who do you think created all of this things? For me its God.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 18, 2017, 06:55:56 AM
The fact that I can feel God, strengthens my belief in Him.

Cool

That's called schizophrenia.

Since you are setting yourself up in your mind as God, by knowing trhings that oppose the things that God knows, you are schizo, by your own determination.

Cool

Since you claim to know things without any proof and think magical creatures exist I would say it's pretty clear you suffer from some mental disorder. Anyways, nothing is random so god cannot punish me for not believing in him Cool
Activity: 183
December 18, 2017, 02:09:39 AM
Yes outsource i believe in GOD. There is a super natural power which we call GOD.

It depends on what every one's mean by “believe in God.” Because anyone can intellectually believe in God without trusting in him, without loving him or knowing him.
Activity: 306
December 18, 2017, 12:09:21 AM
Yes i believe in god.
The reason is simple the doctrines always teaching us to behave good. And one more thing if you believe ghost is exist it same as god. We couldn't see but we belive it do exist same as ghost.

i have seen a ghost though
Pages:
Jump to: