Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 59. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 12:41:54 PM
Why you ask something like this? I myself believe that god is exist, you need to face the critical moment to believe this thing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 12:17:47 PM
in my opinion there is nothing anyone could tell about the existence of God . but what we can do is believe in oneself and in god . asking questions about the existence of god would not make you believe in god. thats something that comes from your heart and your faith. talking about me , i think god exist because we have nothing to say about the first existence of humanity but it lives so is about the god , that we nothing about the existence of god but there is one above us all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 05, 2017, 12:06:16 PM
Of course! I believe in God. Even if I rarely go to church, I still have strong faith in him. And I thank God for giving me such a wonderful gift. And that is having my son. My most precious one. I know that everything happens for a reason so trust God for he will not leave you.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 11:07:15 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

of course, says he believes in the God who created the universe, God also created us as a perfect being with good grace.
God created man to believe and obey His commandments.
I believe that everything we do and all the processes of this life is the blessing of His will therefore we should be grateful for all His blessings.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 05, 2017, 11:04:13 AM
Yes, I do, It is the faith of every person connects to Him by praying. Even though I can not touch, hear, smell and see God I know that He is always beside me guiding me everyday.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 10:58:35 AM

yes, I believe in the existence of God, I believe that God created the whole universe with the existing living beings.
I believe in the existence of God in my life, I am always diligent in praying to God in my every activity and He always gives ease and success to my activity and purpose.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
October 05, 2017, 09:01:31 AM
With all my heart I do believe in God, I don't know how but in him, I could say all the things I want to talk to. God has plans and perfect timing. Everything happen has a reason.It all about contentment. Lastly, GOD isn't there for you all the time so it doesn't mean he isn't real, or shouldn't believe. Just trust him and it will give you everything you deserved.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 05, 2017, 07:59:00 AM
yes I believe in God but not in religion because they still argue who the god is really.
In my opinion God does not want to rebuke or question who he is but you must believe in him.
Religion is what's wrong with the world, Humans beings really don't need a set of laws in order to know Right from Wrong, God has programmed that in our hearts and there is no way to change that, God wants fellowship with man and that can be attained with Prayer. Talking to our Supreme Father.
Activity: 36
October 05, 2017, 07:41:04 AM

Yes i believe in god like believing in heaven and hell. If you believe in god you can be a good person.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 05, 2017, 05:36:08 AM
yes I believe in God but not in religion because they still argue who the god is really.
In my opinion God does not want to rebuke or question who he is but you must believe in him.

God is the creator of all thing in this world including us, humans and by that we should be thankful to him. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2017, 03:40:39 AM
Activity: 14
October 05, 2017, 03:22:38 AM
yes i believe to god because without god universe not exist, so god must need.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
October 05, 2017, 02:41:24 AM

God is unseen but I still believes that he exist. Because I feel his goodness everytime I woke up in the morning. I believe God because I feel the showers of his blessings through this kind of job he use this one to blessed me so much and I am thankful on him. I believe in God as I believe that my brain exist even though I dont see my brain but still I I believe that I have brain because I feel it and its functioning.
Activity: 182
October 05, 2017, 02:28:28 AM
Yes. I believe that there is a higher being watching us. I believe that there is someone listening to my prayers. I was awaken when I had cancer. God showed me the great kingdom that is set before us. A kingdom so bright that it doesn't need light of the sun. He rescued me from death and paved the way for His plan for me. God loves us he doesn't want to be far away from us.
I hope that more people would come to the knowledge of Him and be saved,

Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 04, 2017, 09:28:39 AM
Yes. I believe that there is a higher being watching us. I believe that there is someone listening to my prayers. I was awaken when I had cancer. God showed me the great kingdom that is set before us. A kingdom so bright that it doesn't need light of the sun. He rescued me from death and paved the way for His plan for me. God loves us he doesn't want to be far away from us.

Yes. I believe in God. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.

Yeah that's why he allowed the vegas shooting to happen because he wants us to live surrounded by happiness, do you people even think about the bullshit you spit?
Activity: 6
October 04, 2017, 08:41:52 AM
I'm just happy to see that even in this kind of forum there is still some good pesrons who talks about God our Almighty.
It's just prove that God works in everything!

I do believe that through Him, with Him and by His will, ALL IS POSSIBLE Smiley
GOD BLESS ALL !!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 04, 2017, 05:50:08 AM

Yes. I believe in God. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.
Activity: 112
October 04, 2017, 05:35:24 AM
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
October 04, 2017, 01:31:10 AM
Too heavy indeed if we argue about God, whether God exists ?? Because we talk about God can not be arbitrary. Especially for people who believe that God exists. And I believe that God exists, God is always watching over us, whatever we do, wherever we are. Supervision of the Lord is perfect, far more perfect than man-made CCTV cameras. To those who do not believe in the existence of God, it is up to you, it is your business. And to those who believe in the existence of God, still believe.
Activity: 34
October 03, 2017, 08:11:52 AM
I believe in GOD, because he reveals Himself Through His Creation.
And He always Answer my Prayers, I didn't mean to be literal but in the Perspective of Spiritual Aspect.
Pages:
Jump to: