Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 60. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 07:07:09 AM
of course,
i do believe it, absolutely
can you imagine how can planets, satellites and the sun stay on their rotation without any distraction till today? who do you think can handle it??
i believe in god because i have a religion
Activity: 7
October 03, 2017, 07:02:59 AM
of course,
i believe it, absolutely
can you imagine how can planets, satellites and the sun stay on their rotation without any distraction till today? who do you think can handle it??
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 06:40:26 AM
The Bible says that God is Spirit and that no one has ever seen it, the drop of water in the ocean is a drop and the ocean at the same time and we are part of God because his Spirit lives in us.
Activity: 222
October 03, 2017, 06:04:08 AM
I believe in the existence of a god, because if I die I will return to my god who created me. And I believe that after death there is life next.
Activity: 42
October 03, 2017, 05:54:27 AM
The proof that God exists is shown here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

And, in reality, this is just one little proof of many.

If you don't understand the proof, look at the evidence listed in the proof. It is the common evidence that anybody can understand. It's called nature. So far, God is the best, most realistic, explanation for the existence of nature that we have.

For those who understand the proof and the evidence of nature, believing in God is simply believing the things that He tells us. And none of it is against the idea that everything is a God-made simulation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
October 03, 2017, 05:37:51 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I am, Because without God for sure I am not here in this world. Those natures that we saw our eyes was made by God even the skies or outside the universe was created by God's hand. And all creation that is not created by Man are created by God almighty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
October 03, 2017, 05:05:37 AM
If you don't please read this;
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_wager
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 03, 2017, 04:42:24 AM
I do believe in God because there are powers beyond us that keep us in this state to what we are now. God keep us in check and has a purpose as to why we are in this phase of our life. God molds and shapes us to His liking and He has a plan for each of us that is perfect, rippening now for us to pick.

Before we believe in the says of other people, we should believe first in God. God is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.
Activity: 462
October 03, 2017, 04:33:32 AM
I do believe in God because there are powers beyond us that keep us in this state to what we are now. God keep us in check and has a purpose as to why we are in this phase of our life. God molds and shapes us to His liking and He has a plan for each of us that is perfect, rippening now for us to pick.
Activity: 34
October 03, 2017, 02:25:32 AM
No, the story of God does not make sense to me. If God created everything then who/what created God?
Activity: 52
October 03, 2017, 02:21:08 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I believe in God and he exist. The name God is not written as a small letter because it refers to the gods made by man not the true God. God exist and I believe he'll be back to judge us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 02:15:34 AM
Yes I believe in God of almighty father, I believe that he created the world with living creatures, air, water, sea, mountains, animals, human being. God is powerful and he's always their to guide us on our path. if there's no God we're not here on earth.. as long as we have God we should praise him everyday, because everyday is a gift and its very special for us
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
October 03, 2017, 12:16:34 AM
Yes,I believe in god.My religion is Islam which is the world's first and greatest religion. I'm so lucky because I'm Muslim. I believe that god is one.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
October 03, 2017, 12:13:16 AM
I believe in God because everything with a beginning requires a cause. The universe has a beginning and therefore requires a cause. And that cause is God.

The Resurrection of Jesus proves the existence of God. Only God can raise the dead. And the death, burial and resurection of Jesus is the foundation of my belief.

The Bible claims that God exists, and that it is His Word to us. Furthermore, what the Bible says must be true, since God cannot lie.

And lastly I have personally experienced God, and so have many other Christians. He has saved us from all our sins and transformed our lives. We know that He exists from experience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 02, 2017, 11:44:11 PM
I believe in my God. I believe in the one who saved a sinner like me. He saw me not as a sinner but as a child. He delights in me and He holds my future in His hands. He created me and made and helped me become who I am. His love for me is beyond my imagination. There are no words that will suffice the reasoning why I believe in Him. He chose me. This is my God.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 10:28:51 PM
Yes, I do believe in god. There are a lot of unexplained events and things that even science cant explain of is having difficult times to explain. Scientists got even baffled about how accurate the bible is which is written thousands of years before all that is written started to happen.

No they don't. You are just making shit up. Scientists baffled by what? What is the bible accurate on? What started to happen that the bible predicted? Even if it did, how does that prove god? What if there are other books that predicted even more things, does that mean they are true and the bible is not?

Babies were circumcised on the 8th day when their k factor is the highest in their entire lives. How did they know that ?

How about all the rules regarding clean/unclean foods, mold and isolation. The civil war in the US had more casualties from infections than from wounds because they still didn't comprehend bacteria.

This is just a starter list. Seek and you will find, otherwise you can just continue to suppress the truth.

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 02, 2017, 07:45:14 PM
Yes, I do believe in god. There are a lot of unexplained events and things that even science cant explain of is having difficult times to explain. Scientists got even baffled about how accurate the bible is which is written thousands of years before all that is written started to happen.

No they don't. You are just making shit up. Scientists baffled by what? What is the bible accurate on? What started to happen that the bible predicted? Even if it did, how does that prove god? What if there are other books that predicted even more things, does that mean they are true and the bible is not?
Activity: 5
October 02, 2017, 07:42:17 PM
I believe God, because I can live up to now because the god and grace he gave me made me better  Cool
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 07:40:06 PM

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 02, 2017, 07:34:19 PM
"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

For the record, I believe  Smiley

Problem is, a lot of people believe in a lot of different gods, they can't all be true, belief does not lead to the truth.

Correct. And since you are trying to be an atheist, you are attempting to set yourself up as god. The proof that you as god cannot be a true god, lies in the fact that you can't completely believe in atheism.

Cool

I never said I was an atheist, I just don't believe in religious gods because there is no evidence for them. I'm attempting to make people understand and see that their god is not real, he is not helping anyone, innocent victims is not a rare occurrence.
Pages:
Jump to: