Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 67. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 10:48:16 PM
No. if he really exits. why we still kill each other!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 12, 2017, 01:57:17 PM
Scientifically human belongs to a carnivorous. Carnivorous eat meat of another animals. Being carnivorous should eat meat. Being Christian, human is sacred, it is an especial animal. So as human we should not eat human.

Right! At least don't kill him. Rather, surgically remove the part you are going to eat, and don't take another part until you have allowed him full recuperation from the previous surgery.

Cheesy
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 01:54:34 PM
Scientifically human belongs to a carnivorous. Carnivorous eat meat of another animals. Being carnivorous should eat meat. Being Christian, human is sacred, it is an especial animal. So as human we should not eat human.
I agree with you. And that's gross! Imagine eating someone the same features as you. I don't think that is a good idea at all. Our body is sacred for we are created and our image was based after our God. We must respect our bodies as we also respect God.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 01:45:54 PM
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 01:38:01 PM
Yes, I belive in GOD because everyone is created by GOD and if any one in trouble in any situation than the first word in there mind in GOD. Without GOD life is not complete.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 01:03:26 PM
Hey. why do you give such a thing. It is clear that God is real and you can not deny it, with all proof of His greatness. we should be grateful for that.
legendary
September 12, 2017, 12:47:57 PM
God is the only leader. If you study the science of "cause and effect," you will see that people have essentially no control over their lives at all. God controls all.

Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
September 12, 2017, 12:36:54 PM
I DO believe in god ..
i do trust him, i have faith on him .. even i never see him i still believe like the wind that blows to our skins we cant see but we know it is wind .. like god i know i can count on him everytime i pray i feel him ,, i never ask for something .. i just thank him everytime i pray ..  theres so many religions thats why i dont believe on it anymore .. theres only one god but so many religions .. that why i only count on him .. and not to others .. GOD can lead our life to its best !
Activity: 42
September 12, 2017, 12:23:24 PM
I believe in God that starts with capital letter G not this other god.
I believe in God because he is the reason for our existence.
He is the creator of the whole universe.
legendary
September 12, 2017, 12:18:59 PM
we should respect any people who believe or not believe in God (and not only God, but anything) tolerance is the key here

Yes, one must respect the choice of each person in whatever he believes, because it helps him to live. Personally, I believe in God and it helps me to reach new heights.

It's kinda difficult to think about respect when ISIS is pointing their guns at you.

Cool
Activity: 165
September 12, 2017, 12:15:38 PM
Yes, I do believe in God.. He is our Savior..
Activity: 210
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
September 12, 2017, 11:55:50 AM
we should respect any people who believe or not believe in God (and not only God, but anything) tolerance is the key here

Yes, one must respect the choice of each person in whatever he believes, because it helps him to live. Personally, I believe in God and it helps me to reach new heights.
legendary
September 12, 2017, 11:47:55 AM

Well said!

But consider Islam as an example. Islam is far more violent than is generally understood - see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10381547. Tolerance is for peaceful people. When Muslims like ISIS take Islam to the point of violence that they have, it is time to stop respecting them as people. Why? Because they have turned themselves into the violence of Islam, against all people who are not Muslims, and even against weak Muslims.

Respect people. Don't respect their religion if it goes against your religion. And if the people actually become their religion against yours, they are people no longer. They are their religion. It's time to stop respecting them if their religion turns them against you.

Cool
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
September 12, 2017, 10:15:24 AM
No, how could god let OneCoin exist?
people still invest in Onecoin in my country. I can't believe that things so I can't believe God  Grin
Activity: 42
September 12, 2017, 08:56:18 AM
Activity: 35
September 12, 2017, 08:43:27 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes. I believe in God, the one that created me. Because everything in this world is impossible to exist without Him. No one has a power to create the world other than Him.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2017, 08:43:09 AM
Personally, I believe in God. In difficult moments of my life he helps me. Maybe not God himself but the faith in him. I believe everyone should believe in something
Activity: 5
September 12, 2017, 08:22:00 AM
Yes, i believe in God.
First of all, without God, we are nothing.
He is the way the truth and the life.
God is everything. We exist because of him.
Activity: 35
September 12, 2017, 02:15:31 AM
please rewrite GOD not god   

i believe because any thing need power to be created and the power that create world is God
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 08:44:41 PM
i believe God and if you don't believe to God just peace and respect to others.
i am talking about the mans who is kidding with God.
Pages:
Jump to: