Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 68. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 07:53:23 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

One is He created the world even science now involved with God creation not like the science before

Two let us see meracles but sometimes we are blind but in my case no experience but the way how I see it and watch it on television thats how I see the miraclesHe made.

Third Iam His disciple

This is my reasons no more because the important thing here is we believe in God even we did not see Him
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 04:56:02 PM
Why? God? What is that??  Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
September 11, 2017, 02:23:32 PM
Its a yes and a no for me. Let me explain.

In most instances I dont "believe in God" but when things are bad, I am looking for "some higher power" to come help me. I always found that to be an interesting paradox. Also

not only in those times but in general at times I find myself saying logic and science is the answer to nearly 100% things in life. Yet some days, I feel like energy, spirits, and

"somebody" is watching me go through this journey of life. So its a mixed bag for me, a bit bizarre at times but I basically just try to live my life in the most respectful, humblest,

and nicest way possible to people around me. I dont think religion or god should matter as much as some people have emphasized it should but I dont think it is useless either.

Oh and btw I identify as an atheist so yeah, color me all kinds of wrong. But I dont care, its what I like to do!

tldr: yes;&no
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 11:20:11 AM
oh god, why?
We should respect anyone whatever religion or god they believe in, personally it doesn't make any difference to be if I talk to someone religious or not
Activity: 414
September 11, 2017, 07:46:23 AM

yes, I believe in God, because God created the whole universe and all living things in the world. God who gives us life, health, fortune and other pleasures, nothing can create life like God.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 11, 2017, 04:39:16 AM

absolutely yes! i do believe God, God created everything in this world. i do believe in Him because i can feel Him, He always guide me and my family every seconds of our life. In every circumstances that we encounter i can feel that God is with us He's cheering us up to struggle more and dont give up. He' s near always he's not living us forever.

Before we believe in the says of other people, we should believe first in God. God is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time.
Activity: 176
September 09, 2017, 06:29:02 PM

absolutely yes! i do believe God, God created everything in this world. i do believe in Him because i can feel Him, He always guide me and my family every seconds of our life. In every circumstances that we encounter i can feel that God is with us He's cheering us up to struggle more and dont give up. He' s near always he's not living us forever.
Activity: 8
September 09, 2017, 05:36:00 PM
All imaginable gods definitely exist in human minds, as well as entire universe...
Activity: 70
SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017
September 07, 2017, 08:35:41 PM
Yes I do, because there are things that happen in life that defy all odds and logic, so there must be a higher power making it happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
September 07, 2017, 08:17:50 PM
50/50
50% YES because God changed me in some MYSTERIOUS WAYS that i do feel inside my super lovable heart
50% NO because God changed me is some MURDEROUS WAYS like killing children, allowing wars, allowing someone to die even if that person is so kind, and many things that provides the proof that God is not existing.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
September 07, 2017, 06:01:56 PM
hmmmmmm in god?  there are so many gods in this planet.  But i only believe in one GOD.

HE is the creator of man and the SAVIOR of mankind. HE reigns actually Cheesy
Activity: 42
September 07, 2017, 05:49:44 PM
Ofcourse i believe in God.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 07, 2017, 04:37:55 PM

I believe in god because I know he is the creator of everything in the world and the whole universe. And I worship him because he is our very father who created us all. The god of childbirth and death caused the sins of the people. God holds man's life, the god holds what we can reach in life, holds all gods that can happen to all. He entrusted to his son that Jesus was spreading his word so that we could recognize the God who created everything. Believe in him because he will only help us in times of need, believe and only believe in him Smiley.

How do you know that?
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
September 07, 2017, 01:46:09 PM

I believe in god because I know he is the creator of everything in the world and the whole universe. And I worship him because he is our very father who created us all. The god of childbirth and death caused the sins of the people. God holds man's life, the god holds what we can reach in life, holds all gods that can happen to all. He entrusted to his son that Jesus was spreading his word so that we could recognize the God who created everything. Believe in him because he will only help us in times of need, believe and only believe in him Smiley.

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 07, 2017, 11:11:18 AM
Well i believe in god 3 times a day.. because god gave me a chance again to live long and all my wish are gradually happen in my life..
The first priority is god than my self..
Well, I guess your a religious person which is good. I believed in God due to everyday He allowed me to woke me up daily and give breathe in every seconds which can't do by ordinary human. Then, He gave me strength too for the whole day, and for the blessings that God gave to all my love ones.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 07, 2017, 09:59:15 AM
Yes, I believe in God

Yes you should believe to God. God is the one who give us life that we use right now. God give us blessings to use in our daily living and god also forgive the sin that we commits. God is good all the time and we should always pray and go to churches to give thanks for all things that he give to us.

Actually you are wrong, Zeus is the real god.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2017, 09:20:44 AM

I do believe in god and I also believe that god has created this beautiful world.
Activity: 574
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
September 07, 2017, 08:56:49 AM
yes, god is not existing yet, because the definition of god is: "god is anything that is missing!" .... "from chewing gum to the creator of big bang" ...
i have checked your texts on this forum and the definition "holds the water" .... it is because as working the job oa a presumed secular god for 20 years,
i needed definition, so i trapped myself, i suggest civilisation to incept a secular god (myself, so far) with an attribute of owner of all universe's propriety,
then we could run economy with quadruple gdp of 280 trillion dollars, but, haha, if we instal the god it is out of definition, "it is not missing, it is not god",
now, we have a solution in a saying: "exemption that confirms the rule (definition)" .... so, i have started the life divine accounts balances for everyone ..
pm me and enter in it, if you want experoment and explore that gospel, lol, we simply write in our ledger brendon flanegam 370 000 divine dollars, and we go,
we trade, we exchange, we work, we talk, we walk the talk, we faucet we bet, we loan we lend, we invest we contest, and any other activities we can imagine,
just go over my profile's blog and paste your crypto deposit addres or fiat money processor account and you are in, i am in contact with many celebrities in hope
that they may join this movement, for example oprah is considering to buy all my 370 019 dd (i have alredy bought 19 dd from other users), then she will have her
ldab written as: opriah winefre 740019 0xabb2f9C3D77b7eD222B5b2a002475880bb1f26C1 opriahwinatgmaildotcom on my ledger on my blog, so be it, zik zikalkis

Activity: 65
September 07, 2017, 08:19:45 AM
YES!!! We exist because of god because god create the world which for us to survive.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 07, 2017, 06:55:02 AM
Yes, I believe in God

Yes you should believe to God. God is the one who give us life that we use right now. God give us blessings to use in our daily living and god also forgive the sin that we commits. God is good all the time and we should always pray and go to churches to give thanks for all things that he give to us.
Pages:
Jump to: