Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 64. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 06:38:01 AM
Yes because there are many things since can’t prove it

afterlife , how galaxy created so that i believe in God 
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 25, 2017, 05:22:25 AM
I do believe in God. I would answer directly without hesitation if someone ask me if I do believe in God. It is a matter of having faith to God. Even if you do not see, feel, hear him atleast you know to yourself that you have faith and His presence is everything.

Before we believe in the says of other people, we should believe first in God. God is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 07:28:44 PM
I do believe in God. I would answer directly without hesitation if someone ask me if I do believe in God. It is a matter of having faith to God. Even if you do not see, feel, hear him atleast you know to yourself that you have faith and His presence is everything.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 22, 2017, 04:24:38 PM
Yes I believe in God.  Because god is anywhere. Smiley

Have you seen this yourself with your own eyes?

The whole of nature that we see, is impossible to exist without God making it.

Cool
Activity: 189
September 22, 2017, 12:33:10 AM
Of course I do believe God. I believe that we are created by Gd and that we are nothing without him.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 06:14:51 PM

Have you seen this yourself with your own eyes?
September 19, 2017, 05:08:15 AM

Before we believe in the says of other people, we should believe first in God. God is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.
Activity: 16
September 19, 2017, 05:05:56 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
September 19, 2017, 04:54:33 AM
Yes I do believe in God, even if some people says that he doesnt exist and there are no evidences of his existence, I still do believe because I have faith in him and always have faith in him.
belief in God is very important to someone because by trusting God they have a place to complain about their grievances and ask for help to solve all the problems of the life of a servant
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 01:54:28 AM
Yes I do believe in God, even if some people says that he doesnt exist and there are no evidences of his existence, I still do believe because I have faith in him and always have faith in him.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 19, 2017, 01:18:24 AM
Judging by the first few replies in this thread you'd think the majority of this forum believe in God... myself included Smiley
Surprised to see that on a public forum like this... though I imagine the numbers dwindle as you go to further pages...

When this forum first opened, almost no one believed in fairy tales - it was full of very smart people.

Those days were nice - conversation was spirited and relevant to btc.

Now we are getting all the idiots just joining for signature campaigns... and like most idiots, they believe in an imaginary god.  They don't even bother to read topics any more - they read the first post and comment.

Undecided
Activity: 228
September 18, 2017, 08:44:22 PM
Judging by the first few replies in this thread you'd think the majority of this forum believe in God... myself included Smiley
Surprised to see that on a public forum like this... though I imagine the numbers dwindle as you go to further pages...
Activity: 233
September 18, 2017, 06:20:23 PM
You need faith to believe in God.
[/quote]

I agree with you. Faith is the main reason why we believe on something unseen. Though we can't see God, if we have faith in Him, we will surely believe and will not doubt that He exists.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 18, 2017, 06:11:17 PM
Change your ways, because there is only eternal damnation for those who talk against God but don't turn.

I thought you didn't push your fairy tale on people? 

What a surprise - a troll lying.   Undecided

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 18, 2017, 05:55:06 PM
America what are you teaching your children  Shocked..
The Ark should be closed down for false information ..

I thinks half of America will be cabbages  Cheesy..
Scary what your doing ..

Bill Nye tours the Ark Encounter - YouTube
▶ 22:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA-VN2r__7c
21 Feb 2017 - Uploaded by Pryupism
Those 7 Times Bill Nye Went Beast Mode - Duration: 11:40. ScienceNET 793,608 views · 11:40 · The Ark

The religious crazies or money making crafty lairs ^^^..

After watching the video above i find religion really scary because the religious dude who owns the ark is one SCARY man ..

Change your ways, because there is only eternal damnation for those who talk against God but don't turn.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 18, 2017, 02:53:17 PM
America what are you teaching your children  Shocked..
The Ark should be closed down for false information ..

I thinks half of America will be cabbages  Cheesy..
Scary what your doing ..

Bill Nye tours the Ark Encounter - YouTube
▶ 22:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA-VN2r__7c
21 Feb 2017 - Uploaded by Pryupism
Those 7 Times Bill Nye Went Beast Mode - Duration: 11:40. ScienceNET 793,608 views · 11:40 · The Ark

The religious crazies or money making crafty lairs ^^^..

After watching the video above i find religion really scary because the religious dude who owns the ark is one SCARY man ..
September 18, 2017, 06:11:22 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes. God may not physically present but i can feel his presence. His grace, his love his creations. My very our existence is  happens because of him. God is real and i believe in him.

God is the creator of all living things in our world including us, human. God give us life to use in a proper way but many people use it in a bad way. But even people commits mistakes, god is ready to forgive our sin. In fact, he always give us blessings in our every day life. He also protect us from danger and guide us to a better future.
Activity: 252
September 18, 2017, 05:44:18 AM

Yes. God may not physically present but i can feel his presence. His grace, his love his creations. My very our existence is  happens because of him. God is real and i believe in him.
Activity: 13
September 18, 2017, 04:23:53 AM
yes i really do believe in god , because God created everything , he created us , and all the living things in this world.
Activity: 12
September 18, 2017, 04:12:04 AM

Yes I believe , because eveything has a beginner like this website who created this? of course there is.
Its impossible that this site accidentally appear. Like bitcoin it has a beginner. I feel it . and base of my own experience. Scientifically and spritually.  we can deny it. its already input in our heart
Pages:
Jump to: