Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 91. (Read 316048 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 16, 2017, 08:00:08 PM

"Create" is a word, 'eternally' bound to the fundamental defining qualities of entities known as "human beings".

I faithfully, straightforwardly and unrestrainedly attest that I am a human being. I am also therefore a god.

However, unlike the real God, you are severely limited in your capacity to create.

Cool
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
June 16, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

"Create" is a word, 'eternally' bound to the fundamental defining qualities of entities known as "human beings".

I faithfully, straightforwardly and unrestrainedly attest that I am a human being. I am also therefore a god.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 16, 2017, 12:24:39 PM
Yes I believe, why can there be the whole universe and its contents? If no one created it
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 16, 2017, 10:42:59 AM
Every religious person says that they experienced god and they talk about different gods, so who is right? Muslims, catholics, hindus? They all say they experienced their god but all gods cant exist, so who is right?

I believe in God.  The God that is the Creator of this world.  The father who gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.  People wants to believe what they want to believe.  We should not worship an idol or any carved stones that other people worships.  That is what I believe.
whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.
You cannot have everlasting life SO DON'T BE SELFISH..

Need to make room so someone else can have ago..
Smile it is your own flesh and blood you die for very nice of you..

And if you have no kids you died to give a stranger a chance at life..
You are really nice  Grin..You really died for others Wink..

God is going to destroy this universe soon. Why? Because it won't allow people to have the eternal life that God wants for them. God will take all those who believe in Him to eternal life in a new universe He is preparing. Come with us if you like.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 16, 2017, 10:25:18 AM
I believe in God. I experience him everyday I wake up, everytime I eat, I work in evetythibg I do everyday I know hes there watching guiding me every day. Others said "to see is to believe" (God) Its just that I have my FAITH on him even if I can see him, I feel him.

It's great to have such personal experience with God, our creator.
Most people have difficulties to believe in God because they can't see him, or feel him.
When difficulties come, we tend to loose faith and give up from God.
Still, God as our parent, can't give up from us.
Yes, I believe in God who is my father, my best friend, who guide me all the way from my birth until I return to him, in heavenly world Smiley

Activity: 20
June 15, 2017, 11:30:35 PM
Sure, not as the human religion illustrate him, but yes.
Activity: 21
June 15, 2017, 09:12:55 PM
I repect if you believe or not, but not the place to post this discussion. lol
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
June 15, 2017, 07:24:01 PM
I believe in God. I experience him everyday I wake up, everytime I eat, I work in evetythibg I do everyday I know hes there watching guiding me every day. Others said "to see is to believe" (God) Its just that I have my FAITH on him even if I can see him, I feel him.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
June 15, 2017, 06:20:30 PM
Every religious person says that they experienced god and they talk about different gods, so who is right? Muslims, catholics, hindus? They all say they experienced their god but all gods cant exist, so who is right?

I believe in God.  The God that is the Creator of this world.  The father who gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.  People wants to believe what they want to believe.  We should not worship an idol or any carved stones that other people worships.  That is what I believe.
whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.
You cannot have everlasting life SO DON'T BE SELFISH..

Need to make room so someone else can have ago..
Smile it is your own flesh and blood you die for very nice of you..

And if you have no kids you died to give a stranger a chance at life..
You are really nice  Grin..You really died for others Wink..
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
June 15, 2017, 06:11:31 PM

I believe in God.  The God that is the Creator of this world.  The father who gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.  People wants to believe what they want to believe.  We should not worship an idol or any carved stones that other people worships.  That is what I believe.
legendary
June 15, 2017, 04:52:18 PM
I believe in God because there are so many things that happen on earth that are beyond human and scientific explanation. I had experience His presence personally.
Yes i agree with that.

There are many things that can not be solved and beyond human logic.

That is my reason why believe in god.
Maybe that's why we are 3000 years behind in tech ^

How does that work ?  well i don't know god made it ..
So are you not going to find out how it works Roll Eyes ..NO because god made it so no need Cheesy

To be honest i use the word god as the meaning as FUCK ..OH GOD means OH FUCK..
And that's the only reason why i use the word god in my words..

OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE..

Oh fucks what have you done same same..

SO GOD IS FUCK Cheesy Cheesy..

Another angry atheist.
Why are atheists so angry ? Why don't they have peace ?
I don't get angry and try to insult and offend people who believe Elvis is still alive or that aliens exist.

My ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts are higher than your thoughts.
Just remember that every knee will bow and every tongue confess
that every knee will bow..NOT MY KNEE..
But you can bow to me if you like..

My ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts are higher than your thoughts.

When it comes down to science or religion then my SCIENCE THOUGHTS are way higher than your religious thoughts..

Why are atheists so angry..
Maybe because people are killing over fairy tales and saying stupid stuff about SCIENCE ..

But ANGER i don't see anger i only see me making fun out of religion
and to make fun is to have a laugh ..

If it was real then i would be not making fun out of something that's real..

Elvis is still alive or that aliens..Aliens could well be alive..
Elvis is dead NO HE REALLY IS DEAD..

And if you say he is alive then i will be making fun out of you ..

I believe in ALIENS so go on make fun out of me I DON'T CARE..
Why because with science we now know that's it's looking more possible in this vast universe
WE ARE NOT ALONE..

Plus i seen things  Grin..
But MAYBE one day you will know for sure ..
We are not ready yet..

I am your not though Cheesy..
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
June 15, 2017, 04:32:51 PM
So...

Do you know that life ain't got to be like this?

Atheists, research&study flat earth: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.6160

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 15, 2017, 03:32:23 PM
I believe in God because there are so many things that happen on earth that are beyond human and scientific explanation. I had experience His presence personally.
Yes i agree with that.

So are you not going to find out how it works Roll Eyes ..NO because god made it so no need Cheesy

Another angry atheist.
Why are atheists so angry ? Why don't they have peace ?
I don't get angry and try to insult and offend people who believe Elvis is still alive or that aliens exist.

Just remember that every knee will bow and every tongue confess
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 15, 2017, 02:19:57 PM
legendary
June 15, 2017, 02:05:12 PM
... I had experienced His presence personally.

You might be a schizophrenic or a borderline schizophrenic.

If you see or hear God you are insane.  Plain and simple.

I had experienced His presence personally...
Have a guess who's been on his own with the VICAR     pat4cryptoreal  Cheesy
legendary
June 15, 2017, 01:56:59 PM
Yes i agree with that.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 15, 2017, 01:07:40 PM
Let me get this right. If I show you a car, a house, a computer, an airplane and tell you that this came from nothing, you won't believe me but when It comes to the sun that contains huge energy, the earth (and what's in it of humans, animals, plants etc.) , the moon etc. you will tell me that It's possible for it to come from none? 0+0 can never give you one. It's weird how people believe in science but still don't use logic.

And how ever said that the sun came from nothing? People believe in science? Are you fucking retarded? What is there to believe. Cars, computers, ariplanes WORK BECAUSE OF SCIENCE NOT BECAUSE OF THE BIBLE AND NOT BECAUSE OF GOD, THEY WORK THANKS TO THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD YOU FUCKWIT. Ignorant people like you make me sick, why did you come here to post this retarded crap? You know what's weird? People believing in a flying man in the sky who cares about you masturbating or not.

They work because of the science law of cause and effect, through which God programmed them back in the Beginning to be built at this time in history.

Denying cause and effect is one of the greatest flaws in your thinking.

Cool

How do you know it's god? Maybe aliens programmed us and programmed you to think it was God. Maybe it was the magic fairy that creates universes and she programmed everything. Maybe we are inside a program. All of them can be used as an argument if you are trying to say that everything is programmed.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
June 15, 2017, 01:00:11 PM
Yes i agree with that.

Activity: 406
Merit: 256
June 15, 2017, 12:47:18 PM
Let me get this right. If I show you a car, a house, a computer, an airplane and tell you that this came from nothing, you won't believe me but when It comes to the sun that contains huge energy, the earth (and what's in it of humans, animals, plants etc.) , the moon etc. you will tell me that It's possible for it to come from none? 0+0 can never give you one. It's weird how people believe in science but still don't use logic.
Why do you think that the sun created out of nothing. There is a reasoned theory of the creation of the world. Them your God not get. How do grown adults can believe in such idiotic religious theories.
Activity: 197
June 15, 2017, 12:46:45 PM
why islam is always hated how stupied people are
Why do you think like that.
I am Moslem.

I do not hate fools.

Islam does not teach us to hate anyone.

That's why I believe in a god that is Allah SWT
Pages:
Jump to: