Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe January 31 2018 is end of the world? - page 2. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
No, Pretty sure it's not.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
Noone in this world can predict when will be the end of the world.even in bible ddnt mention when end of the world happen.lunar eclipse dont have a connection about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
No one can predict the date for the end of the world. There are only signs to look for
nobody knows when the end of the world.But as we can see there is alot of signs happenning in this world...so i dont believe that someone knows when the times come.
Activity: 28
the lunar eclipse is A total lunar eclipse takes place when the Earth comes between the Sun and the Moon and covers the Moon with its shadow. When this happens, the Moon can turn red, earning it the nickname of Blood Moon. and not end of the world ..
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I don't think it's possible to know when will the world end, also I haven't heard that January 31 is the end of the world so to answer your question, no I don't believe January 31 is the end of the world.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
What’s The lunar eclipse ? It this mean the end of the world?

No one can tell when the world will end. Even the bible didn't even mention the exact date when will life end. No one can even predict it right because it's not in our hands, it all depends when God will end everything. However, I really believe that, the world will most likely end because of human. We usually invent or do things that can lead to destruction.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101

It's a big NO. No one can ever predict the end of the world except God who created everything that has breath. There were fake predictions way back years ago and they failed to prove it. Yes, the signs are already happening and that means that we're on the lasr days but we can't predict the end of the world no matter what our basis are.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The world seems to end almost every week according to some people somewhere with some ridiculous theories but it seems that the world never seems to end. We shouldn’t pay attention to them at all. When they world is engage in nuclear war then will I believe that the world is coming to an end.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
End of the world just because of lunar eclipse is not  a serious things to talk about. This is for childrens story probably children will believe it. My opinion regarding lunar eclipse is very far from the truth of the end of the world. Lunar eclipse take place after many years to count thats why we have the saying " after the blue moon." This is just a part of moons activity with the present of freeze ice in it after more years to count. This things is amazing. January 31, 2018 will be historical as lunar eclipse seldom to happen. Let us wait on January 31, 2018 if the end of the world or just a regular moon activity for many years before it will happen.
Activity: 190

No man knows when the world will come to an end. Even Jesus himself also said it that he does not know neither does the angels in heaven know. Only his father in heaven knows. Matthew 24:36
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
All these end of the world rumor have been happening since 2000, you can choose to believe however i doubt it will really happened the only end of the world will only be when the earth resources are used up.
Activity: 75
I don't belive it will be. Only God knows when and how. So every man who claims it will be then and then is wrong. How many times was the and of the world predicted? And it never happened.
Activity: 162
With all due respect. I don't see the sense of this post. End of the world has been predicted so many times that the world itself decided to keep it alive. How come lunar is the end of the world when it happen so many times? No one can predict the ending, just live your life to the fullest.
Activity: 80
We are living in a world without end.
No one is capable of predicting the end of the world for no one knows how the world began, and no none knows how it will end, neither is there any sign or change of climate to predict the end of the world as no sign showed us the beginning and no sign is capable of showing us the end
Activity: 73
For me its a no because we are all human we are not God to know when ws the end of the world doesn't mean that there is many suffering,war and poverty etc. that in this date January 31, 2018 is the end of the world we should always be good in this because maybe we dont know when and where will be the end of the world. Only God can decide for this.
Activity: 148
No one can predict the end of the world. But we can experience the SUPER BLOOD MOON that's it. GOD create the world, and he did not allow to get broken or damage what he create. Because he create the especial place for us.
No anyone of us doesn't know the end of the world only god's know so as long as we live so good love each others enjoy life
Activity: 34
No because no one knows and no one can predict, only God knows.
Activity: 252

The lunar eclipse and the sun are phenomena that occur in accordance with the laws of nature. The discussion of the astronomical side is very precise and relevant. It helps in understanding the Earth, the sun, and the moon to form a system divided into three parts. We learn from science that the earth and the moon are both turning and completing the revolution in a month, they form a couple. Earth and moon together move around the sun and complete a revolution in a year. So the solar and earth-moon systems form one other pair. In the solar system many forms of pairs. The sun with all its planets and satellites surrounds the center of the galaxy with a revolution of about two hundred million years. Like our sun, there are billions of stars in our galaxy that circle the center of the galaxy with different periods. and this is not the end of the world
Merit: 1
No,  I don't believe that it will be the end of the world.  The bible itself says that no one knows when  will be the end of the world, and it will come just like a thief  in the  night.
Pages:
Jump to: