Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe January 31 2018 is end of the world? - page 4. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
wait? Wasn't there already the apocalypse? yeah, December 21 2012. I guess I stay dead Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
The end of the world does exist but it is the secret of god because no creature on earth knows the coming of the end or the end of the world.
Activity: 47
It's not really the end of the world. The sun personifies the consciousness of man.
Just as the Sun hides behind the disk of the Moon during the eclipse, our consciousness also overlaps and as if tarnishes.
People feel disorientation, it's difficult for them to make a choice or make a decision.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Wasn't it supposed to be in 2012?
Activity: 70
There have been so many predictions about end of the world for so long and we have witnessed that nothing of those were correct. Therefore I never belief such stories and the end of the world will be a long process caused due to the disastrous behaviours of man polluting the environment.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
What’s The lunar eclipse ? It this mean the end of the world?

It is hard to know when the world will end. There was an argument that the world would be end in December 21 2012 according to Maya's calender. But it didn't happen. Lunar eclipse is another subject which is related with movement of sun earth and moon.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
LOL seriously, there's another End Of The World prophesy again? Haven't even seen this in the news. Maybe coz it's not newsworthy? In this day and age, I still can't believe people would still talk about this when eclipses happen. Maybe I should go out on the 31st and bang gongs to stop that dragon eating the moon.  Grin
Activity: 84
No one knows when the world end. But God knows only and no longer tarry.
True, God only knows the end of everything.
We just can't predict the day of the end of the world cause life is full of unexpected things that is happening surrounds us.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
no. we cannot guarantee when will it happen and only god knows it but let us hope and always pray for the salvation of all people.
Activity: 64
there are many many dates mentioned as end of the world from various sources and people. So a NO NO to me. Even it does happen, I doubt anything can be done.
Activity: 62
No we havent reach the future yet so it shouldnt end that fast and im to young to die
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
No a lunar eclipse can never end the world it is a natural process and predicting the date for the end of our world is not in our hands. Only the GOD knows when the world will die.So, stop wasting your time in such matters.
Activity: 20
I love hearing about these times where someone predicts the end of the world on so and so date. Happens like least once every few years. In other words, no this is bullshit see you in February  Wink
Activity: 14
I dont believe in that because no one will know when will be the end of the world no one can say it's the end of the world even it's hard to believe in that but im pretty sure that will be the end of the world
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Of course not, we cannot predict what will happen. We will never know what will happen  for the next minutes. Maybe there will some surprises from our Creator that's why they telling like this. But no one can tell or predict what really will happen in this world.
Activity: 176
Who says jan. 31 is the end of the world? its just the end of the month! No one can predict whats going to happen in the future.
Activity: 163
Nope, i dont even believe the end is coming soon because there is so much to be done and besides i dont see signs of a near end, no  one can really predict the future tho, but i can say for a fact that the world isnt ending on 31 , Not yet
Activity: 25
I do not believe. If it's only January 31 as the end of the month, I really believe it.
Activity: 378
I don't believe January 31 2018 is end of the world because no one can predict the end of the world even the most genius or the most powerful person. Only our God who decide when will it be.
Activity: 90
No im not.no one in this world can tell when the world will end
Pages:
Jump to: