Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe January 31 2018 is end of the world? - page 3. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I don't believe...
No one can predict the date for the end of the world except god...
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
No one can predict when the world will end. If that is all you know.
Activity: 45
No the world is not ending.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
What’s The lunar eclipse ? It this mean the end of the world?
I don't think so no one in this world could ever know how to the world end only god knows all of it
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

No I don't believe that, Only God knows when to End His creations. so If someone said things about end of the world don't just fall in conclusion and follow them. use your head and rationalize things.

January 31 2018 will not be the end of the world but the end of the first month of year 2018. HAHA  Grin
Activity: 61
i used to smoke heavily and came to conclusion that world come to end on 31st feb
Quit smoking weed pal because the world would not end the 31st of february.............its on the 30th!!!.

its on 32nd feb bro,because uncle john told me
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i used to smoke heavily and came to conclusion that world come to end on 31st feb
Quit smoking weed pal because the world would not end the 31st of february.............its on the 30th!!!.
Activity: 70
Where do you get this nonsense? Who knows when is the end of the world. The question is whether I believe it or not, of course not.
Merit: 10
That's ridiculous man GoD is good
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
NO. I will never in something that will predict my future just because of this type of incident. There are a lot of predictions, like earthquakes, storms, meteors falling from the sky etc. And yet we are still here living our life the way we want it. Instead of worrying about this things, why not divert our energy into something that is positive. There is nothing we can do if this happen anyways, so just keep on moving forward. The Japanese people knows that their country will be wipe out because of a massive earthquake, science proves it already so they just accept it and moved on. I think its best if we do the same.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
No one knows for sure if Jan 31 would be the end of the world.

I know for sure.  Smiley

The end of the world is still about 4,000,000,000 (billion) years away when the sun turns into a red giant.

Until then, humans can screw it up or radiate it all they want, but it won't be the end of anything.  Smiley
Merit: 100
No one knows for sure if Jan 31 would be the end of the world. However, we should always be ready for anything whether it is true or not. We should express our love to other people and live our life as it is our last day on earth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
How many lunar eclipse thad happened since i was born, can’t remember anymore those moments when we go out of the house to see th moon slowly slowly taken over by another heavenly body and yet nothing happened. A lot of people seeking popularity are making predictions on the end of the world but all of them ended up laughing stock. They are so rdiculous. As to the when will be the end of the world, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven. Only God knows.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I believe that January 31 is THE END OF THE MONTH. there is no such thing, predicting the end of the world, when it will happen we won't know it and even if we knew it woudn't help us.
Activity: 45
No I don't believe in that,  no one knows when God would cause the world to come to and end.
Activity: 222
Merit: 24
Hmmmmmmmmm no the world would end when God feels like it,  he doesn't work with any calender whatsoever
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap

Lunar eclipse is not actually the end of the world and it naturally happens. It is really hard to predict about the end of the world because I believe that no one will predict on when will it happen. God is the only one who knows when will the end of the world is. Let's not run into conclusions. We have heard a lot of predictions about the end of the world, but nothing of these is true.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There has been a lot of lunar eclipses throughout the years but none of them ended with the world coming to an abrupt end. It’s those who are so superstitious that believe in these kind of things as omens. My belief is that they watch too much television.
Activity: 47
Of course not, it is just one of the days when Lunar eclipse happens. It's better not to think at all about things like the end of the world, because we can't do nothing with that, so let's live
Activity: 25
Every year in any month will be necessarily predicted the end of the world ... delirium. Relax already and live.
Pages:
Jump to: