Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe magic real? - page 3. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
October 30, 2020, 04:16:44 AM
A good magic show is a lot of fun and very entertaining to watch and definitely makes the mind go crazy, because you don't normally know how the trick is done. But we all know that magic is not real, there is always a simple explanation for the tricks. As a kid I used to love to watch the Magic Show of the Masked Magician: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed. He could explain almost every Magic Trick.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 30, 2020, 01:06:53 AM
What do you think about magic ? Huh every time we enjoy it, but some people believe in magic and some people don't.

Magic real or fake ?
   Tell us about your own consciousness,
Thats why it is called magic because it is not true,Because if does then it must be called Reality lol.

But it's true that Magic is amazing and only few has the skill that can managed this to be truly looking very true in the eye of the children and even adults.

Those magic we saw in movies are not true.

But I heard there is black magic in Africa and some part in India... I don't know if it's true.
Well there are also black magic in all parts of the world,some called witch that can hurt others without touching them physically .

And yeah it can be true or not since we did not experienced those at all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
October 29, 2020, 11:09:04 PM
Supernatural magic is a form of magic that we find in myths and legends these are usually performed by magicians on various stages or in many places to entertain people there is no presence of supernatural magic. Others do not actively say that what they are doing is just a ploy but they do not claim anything extra they actively lie about what they have done just leave a happy feeling in the minds of the viewers just something very mysterious saw.
Activity: 13
Merit: 8
October 29, 2020, 08:55:07 PM
Magic = trick + skill + experience.

You got this equation very correct.

Magic is not real, but illusions and skills are. Most of the times we call them magic because it is hard to explain how it is possible.

You'll be glad to know that magicians take a lot of time to perfect their tricks, especially the difficult ones. Some even died doing particular magic tricks. /Respect
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
October 29, 2020, 01:08:30 PM
Don't be decieved by performances...
No human on earth can turn a Stick to Snake , a Stone to Bread, make things float,  disappear(de-materialize) and reappear etc. Only the CREATOR can do that. What you see the so called magician perform are secret art or tricks.
The movie industry excessively exaggerate the "super human abilities". No one can do them without GOD. And you'll have to be pleasing to HIM to be used to perform real miracles.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 28, 2020, 02:14:09 AM
it's actually quite difficult to prove it's real or not, if you don't see it with your own eyes, there are many magic users in various countries, but their use is not like in the films that you often watch, believe it or not it does exist, some  bad people use magic to hurt others, sadly people who are exposed to magic are difficult to treat, because when they are checked there is no disease in their body, but what actually happens is that they feel pain
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 26, 2020, 08:09:54 AM
Magic like for entertainment i will say it may not be real, but what about black magic? Black magic is real and its one thing that is dragging many of the developing countries backward.
Activity: 812
October 25, 2020, 12:24:00 PM
I think music is fake.
Activity: 30
October 25, 2020, 03:54:46 AM
I think magic is real, but it depends on the beliefs of each person.   Wink
copper member
Activity: 28
September 08, 2020, 07:37:30 AM
I believe magic is real...
magic can only be done by those who were born with a special gift, we often hear about voodoo magic and such. but the magic that is shown on television is just a trick, not real magic.
I think those are two seperate things... One is magic and the other is witchcraft
copper member
September 07, 2020, 04:45:10 PM
Magic is totally fake because if magics are truth then most of the magicians are seem, they are very poor if it's true then make themselves rich.
copper member
September 06, 2020, 05:11:46 AM
I don't think so magic is real. It's just illusion and magician knows how to trick people.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
September 06, 2020, 03:40:39 AM
Quote from: Arthur C. Clarke
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

If you go by this thinking, then clearly magic is real. Understanding it could be the tricky part.

Do you think modern technology would make sense a couple hundred years ago? What do you think things will be a couple hundred years in the future?

Whats electricity?, whats fire?. The Earth has always been ravaging with electricity. It is literally the ozone maker. Yet two centuries ago it was yet to be used by humanity. Today you just cannot imagine life without it. Not too long ago, we had no internet. But a millennial cannot imagine life without it. Those things we take "for granted", would have been "magic" sometime ago.

What else is out there that we are yet to discover? Faster than light traveling? Quantum entangled "instant" communication across galaxies? Infinite fusion energy?

Its magic until we understand it, it then becomes science. In a way, this voyage thru discovery is magical.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 02, 2020, 03:14:36 PM
What do you think about magic ? Huh every time we enjoy it, but some people believe in magic and some people don't.

Magic real or fake ?
Thats why it is called magic because it is not true,Because if does then it must be called Reality lol.

But it's true that Magic is amazing and only few has the skill that can managed this to be truly looking very true in the eye of the children and even adults.

But I heard there is black magic in Africa and some part in India... I don't know if it's true
They are until someone find how the trick works and really they keep themselves but they are not really going to prove anything.If you are talking about the videos on internet then which is not real they are just perfectly edited.
Activity: 14
September 02, 2020, 02:06:49 PM

Magic real or fake ?

But I heard there is black magic in Africa and some part in India... I don't know if it's true.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
August 28, 2020, 03:07:26 PM
Magic is Real, Example: Santet & Tenun.
Who there? I don't know him hmm. We can't believe magic is trust because there never show it and everything is hide. but enjoy watching time it almost like free moment.
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
August 28, 2020, 09:56:37 AM
I do believe there are a lot of things we don't know about the universe and there might be aliens, superpowers, etc, we all have heard stories about the holy christ and miracles, aren't they some kind of magic but in a good way?
Activity: 510
August 28, 2020, 08:53:10 AM
I think it depends on individual beliefs, if I personally believe that magic real.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 25, 2020, 07:54:53 AM
I think magic only exists in movies, all of that is not real.
I don't believe anything that doesn't make sense.
haven't you watched live magic show?the tricks are really unbelievable and you can find them real though the truth is they are just skilled in doing their tricks.
I think magic is fake, only in the movie.
Magic in the real world doesn't exist.
almost same answer with the first i quoted?
Magic is Real, Example: Santet & Tenun.
lol who are they?
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
August 25, 2020, 05:21:02 AM
I think magic is fake, only in the movie.
Magic in the real world doesn't exist.

I wouldn't have bother too much about this claim if people who should be awake don't believe it. Many do believe and go back to sleep.

The truth is that a world without a true CREATOR guiding it or without people depending on the True CREATOR is under heavy spell (or what people call mind control). Once the bondage/chain is broken, you depend on GOD and become free from the evil control and magic.
Pages:
Jump to: