Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe magic real? - page 6. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 14, 2020, 11:57:28 AM
Okay, remember all the good things happen in your life? What about the unexpected things? And what about the ones that shouldn't have happened (if you think about them logically). The last ones are a place where the magic appears.

Tha's what is the magic for me. I mean, we should all try to notice every good moment in your life and the grateful for them.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 14, 2020, 09:35:18 AM
Magic = trick + skill + experience.

You can find the decoded version of most mysterious magics of all the time on sites like Youtube then you will realize how much stupid we are to trust them that they are possible to do in real. Cheesy
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
July 14, 2020, 09:08:20 AM
I believe magic is real...
magic can only be done by those who were born with a special gift, we often hear about voodoo magic and such. but the magic that is shown on television is just a trick, not real magic.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 14, 2020, 07:55:34 AM
Magic is not real, mostly kids think they are true.
Some people does magic but its a skill for entertainment.

In reality there's no such thing because if someone does then they should do something for the virus to vanish.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
July 14, 2020, 07:40:32 AM
What do you think about magic ? Huh every time we enjoy it, but some people believe in magic and some people don't.

Magic real or fake ?
   Tell us about your own consciousness,

Unfortunately the magic we see on TV is not real, it's just entertainment, illusions. Magic interests everybody from young to old people and is very fascinating to watch but in the end there is always an explanation on how the trick is done. That's why TV shows that look behind the scenes of the biggest magic tricks are so popular.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
July 14, 2020, 05:37:44 AM
I do believe in magic but not in supernatural way. I believe that nature itself is magic.

There was nothing and suddenly the whole universe got existence. Big bang. Real magic.

Every matter is made up of atoms of electrons, protons and neutrons which are lifeless. But suddenly, some atoms arranged themselves and formed a cell. Life just came out from non living stuffs. Magic!

Every animal in the world doesn't understand how it works and doesn't even care about anything except their life and food and sleep. But suddenly, human beings got into existence which has brain to change lives and fight against nature, create technology and create an awesome thing like bitcoin. Magic!

We are surrounded by magic. You can consider someone turning a hat into a pigeon as a magic. But you don't consider that a yellow sticky substance inside of an egg turns into a moving, shouting and dancing chicken automatically a magic?! Indeed it's the best magic!
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
July 13, 2020, 11:31:19 PM
If the magic is like what I see in the movie, then I don't think that I believe. But I believe about a miracle because that will be different than magic.

Well, maybe some people believe in magic, and they still prefer to get the magic in their life. That will depend on what people perceive about the magic itself.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 13, 2020, 10:14:07 PM
What do you think about magic ? Huh every time we enjoy it, but some people believe in magic and some people don't.

Magic real or fake ?

Magic not real, magic is fake
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
July 13, 2020, 12:48:06 PM

Magic real or fake ?

I believe there is magic but realize that it is just illusion. No stage magician puts on a performance claiming that what they are doing is real magic. The appearance is that it is real enough, but everyone knows it is a clever illusion.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
July 13, 2020, 12:03:19 PM

Magic real or fake ?

There is not any true magic.
Some people enjoy it and believe that exist because they find it interesting. Actually, magic is something that plays with your eyes. There are actions and moves that our eyes cannot catch so we believe that it is magic that makes it happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 237
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 13, 2020, 10:47:34 AM
Many people believe in this magic but I think it is a myth that it is only for the entertainment of the people Reality is everything that exists From the very beginning of civilization people have a keen interest in magic and sorcery. Magic is basically the science of subduing the supernatural and natural forces But nowadays most people do not believe in this magic and everyone sees it as a means of entertainment.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 13, 2020, 09:21:03 AM

Magic real or fake ?
Thats why it is called magic because it is not true,Because if does then it must be called Reality lol.

But it's true that Magic is amazing and only few has the skill that can managed this to be truly looking very true in the eye of the children and even adults.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 13, 2020, 08:30:03 AM
Magic like we see on fantasy movies or Harry Potter? What makes you think that those are real? I have heard experiences telling about black magic and rituals.

Maybe they are real ...... or not.

Would you believe them?
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
July 13, 2020, 07:50:58 AM

Magic real or fake ?
Pages:
Jump to: