Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe magic real? - page 4. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 2
August 25, 2020, 04:09:10 AM
I think magic is fake, only in the movie.
Magic in the real world doesn't exist.
Activity: 571
August 07, 2020, 04:31:10 AM
I think magic only exists in movies, all of that is not real.
I don't believe anything that doesn't make sense.
Activity: 581
August 05, 2020, 09:07:02 AM
Yes, there really is magic. But it also doesn't have to be imagined like in movies, Harry Potter for example.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
August 05, 2020, 06:03:45 AM
the magic is more likely the tricks to manipulate with your mind to make your mind think the way the magicans want.

the idea cant do the action for every physical action there is needed real action real move the tought cant  move nothing by himself.

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 05, 2020, 05:58:19 AM
I cannot believe that there is magic. It is unbelievable. There are no supernatural people at this time. Maybe in the past there were people doing magic. Now, whoever does this in my view is a liar and there is no truth to what he does.
If they exists in the past then why not now, magic is real but it isn't supernatural power as you and all other things it is just the act performed with perfect execution on the stage.Most of the time we see card magics in the streets but it is rare to see any illusion like magic on the street because it is not possible in that way they can only do it in the stages.
Activity: 266
Merit: 88
August 05, 2020, 05:38:53 AM
I cannot believe that there is magic. It is unbelievable. There are no supernatural people at this time. Maybe in the past there were people doing magic. Now, whoever does this in my view is a liar and there is no truth to what he does.
Activity: 497
August 05, 2020, 02:31:31 AM
Magic is Real, Example: Santet & Tenun.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
August 03, 2020, 05:17:39 AM
I never trust magic, and I see that all conversations about magic are just many myths and hoaxes that some of the professional people who train for long periods of time perform.

It's good that you think so. Because magic leads to the devil. When you focus on the material (magic is material), you stop striving for the spiritual, you stop living. Magic is usually used for power, money, etc. This is not good for you. Therefore, it is good that most people do not believe in this, because they are not ready for it.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
August 03, 2020, 12:49:14 AM
What do you think about magic ? Huh every time we enjoy it, but some people believe in magic and some people don't.

Magic real or fake ?
   Tell us about your own consciousness,

Magic is just a trick or we can call it illusionism. For example if you want to make a spoon disappear you train some way to divert people's attention and when people are distracted you hide the spoon and it looks like you have some superpower that made the spoon disappear

Ah, they use some tactics and they have to be trained to do it. We can say that it is a magic trap that traps us because we cannot capture the true form of magic. However, we do enjoy magic but there are a number of Magic that we can't help but believe.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 31, 2020, 11:47:36 AM
No,I don't believe in magic.
But I have no idea about black magic, Some people say that various things can be controlled through black magic.
Black magic is kind of thing related with devil and it exists for centuries but most of the black magic are kind of illusions and some might have real power.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 31, 2020, 12:04:10 AM
No,I don't believe in magic.
But I have no idea about black magic, Some people say that various things can be controlled through black magic.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 30, 2020, 03:30:27 PM
The medical has documented tests where as much as 33% of people are healed by placebo effect. This is where there are two groups of people being tested. One group gets the medicine, and the other group gets the sugar pill. But the sugar-pill people think that they got the medicine, even though nobody knows until later. And as many as 33% of them are healed for nothing.

Is it magic? Perhaps placebo effect acts in all the rest of the test subjects in different ways. Posswibly all medicine is only placebo effect activity. Maybe no medicine really works.

This, then, would be magic of the universe and the mind of all people.

Cool
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 30, 2020, 03:55:34 AM
I never trust magic, and I see that all conversations about magic are just many myths and hoaxes that some of the professional people who train for long periods of time perform.
Until you can prove that their action are Hoax and Myths you have no right to talk like that.
even if this is a profession or a skills yet what we are seeing is some kind of blinding our eyes.
actually i believe magic as entertainment and whatever behind this?i respected  them all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
July 29, 2020, 03:31:52 PM
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
July 29, 2020, 01:09:13 PM
People call magic any superpowers. Magic exists, it is just what modern physics cannot explain. You will have "magical" abilities (and you will begin to notice them around) when you begin to develop your spiritual side (no matter how exactly, everyone has their own path). But don't put magic as a goal. This concept is from this material world. And everything from this material world is mortal.  Pay attention only to your spiritual immortal part, do good deeds, use sanity in everything. It is the spiritual part of us that is worth paying attention to, because it is incomparably more than just magic.

The simple truth is to repent, accept the true CREATOR of everything in your life, allow HIM to wash you clean of all filth, start filling your heart with HIS words all the time without doubting, start living according to the Words etc... Unbelief and lack of faith in HIM could easily get you off track.
[People think these ^ sacrifices are too difficult, but they are not at all with the help of GOD.
 If you love life or this world, you will find them difficult.]
When you start pleasing HIM always, you will be controlled by HIM like how good driver controls his vehicle. HE does good things for you in extraordinary ways... Things far superior & better than magic will begin to happen in your life. Dabbling into magic or other ungodly forces could get people into serious troubles.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 29, 2020, 12:23:04 PM
Do you believe magic real?

Isn't this what the medical and the media have used to make down-to-earth people fear Covid, and believe there is a reason for a pandemic?

Cool
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 29, 2020, 10:52:26 AM
Arguing if magic is real or not seems like a battle of semantics. Sure “magicians” exist, but I don’t think they’re pulling rabbits out of thin air.
Yes, there is always some hidden tricks behind all these magics and this has been done on stages only after million attempt to themselves that is why it looks so perfect.Many magic tricks are yet to be discovered about how they do it magic is just form of skill.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 22, 2020, 01:42:57 AM
Magic is real but other act taken under illusion as mention previously. Let me qickly draw our attention to the so call "law of attraction", Meditation and Enchantment recipes. All these are use to carry out various connections to act. Even some books proof it (ie. Think and grow rich by @Napoleon Hill) All do you think some people get to levitate from the ground, Read minds, Vanish to tin air and sort.  Well all these base on knowing the "Law of attraction" in diverse dimension.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
July 21, 2020, 11:28:48 AM
based on what I have experienced myself like when I slept there was something that happened to my body, then I believe that magic exists even though we can't see it but we can feel it.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
July 20, 2020, 07:28:23 PM
i don't know actually. all my life i believe that it's a fake though some things i cannot explain with the knowledge i have

As a result of listening to the confessions of scientists, I support magic as a fact and that a person can see unreal things by deceiving his brain and eye, Magic has an effect on the body and senses of an enchanted person and may destroy it, Also magic can make static things move, and make moving things static.
Pages:
Jump to: