Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ? - page 11. (Read 4829 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 06:43:33 PM
I believe that 3000 will be the last bottom that we will see in mid-January. I think we will go up to 5000-5500 before the New Year, then we will go down to 3000-3200 and from there, after launching BAKKT, we will begin a slow ascent to new heights.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
December 09, 2018, 06:42:20 PM
Are you normal From $ 20k down to $ 3k6 is normal? I believe that the market is only in the accumulation cycle, but I am also very worried because the amount of investment I am losing.
It wasn't normal from 300$ to 20,000$ and it is not normal from 20K to 3.6K. Investors lost money but I like to stay positive, here is some good news https://cointelegraph.com/news/canada-birks-group-jewelry-retail-giant-begins-accepting-bitcoin-in-eight-locations and I think market will recover and things will get better.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
December 09, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
From August to December, prices have continued to decline. I just hope there is no more freefall. It is very difficult to predict price movements, sometimes it is all indisputable because of the extreme and uncontrolled volatility.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
December 09, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
As of this week, we experience the bottom part of the prices of cryptocurrency. For next week it is still a big question mark if the price would recover already or get worst and dump hard more.

We can never really tell what the future holds. Everyday we are being surprised by what is happening in the crypto market. So I don't want to predict what would be the highest bottom. It will not make a difference anyway.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 06:35:32 PM
As of this week, we experience the bottom part of the prices of cryptocurrency. For next week it is still a big question mark if the price would recover already or get worst and dump hard more.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 09, 2018, 01:30:49 PM
We have proven that the bottom that occurred last August wasn't the highest.

And this is changing as we can't tell if the highest bottom was reached.

Are you normal From $ 20k down to $ 3k6 is normal? I believe that the market is only in the accumulation cycle, but I am also very worried because the amount of investment I am losing.
That's not normal but we saw bitcoin came from $1,000 last year up to $20,000.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
It's getting worse days after days, nobody believes this could happen in cryptos market. To my point of view, the market recovering will be a miracle to come back to normal.
Nothing bad will happen, I'm sure, I think that everything will start only after you seriously improve your faith in cryptocurrency. Now it is the period that requires serious faith in cryptocurrencies. I believe and support the market.

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 09, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
from my observation so far on the bearish candle this is likely to be the highest bottom that we have reach now. the total market cap is than more than 100% currently and also bitcoin is down more than 80% already from the all time high we experience at this time last year. this is the best time to accumulate the altcoin in the bottom , soon we see a spike
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 12:37:04 PM
i guess so.. it has gone up high a bit today so let's expect an upward trend now!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 11:36:06 AM
I think the crypto have a lot of time to show us a new low. But I hope the bottom of the market is today. Will observe further.
copper member
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 11:30:58 AM
I m not sure about the bottom but I must say that it will be the best time to buy and hold for long term.
Activity: 434
December 09, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

I think that the market will gradually go down until the end of this year, my opinion is that we will see the threshold of the Ethereum price of 50 bucks, many people panic, and I on the contrary regard it as an entry point.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
It's getting worse days after days, nobody believes this could happen in cryptos market. To my point of view, the market recovering will be a miracle to come back to normal.
Nothing bad will happen, I'm sure, I think that everything will start only after you seriously improve your faith in cryptocurrency. Now it is the period that requires serious faith in cryptocurrencies. I believe and support the market.
December 09, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
No , I do not think it will reach the highest bottom, it will recover soon and rise back to where it was , bitcoin and other top altcoins in the market will not reach their value to the lowest level for they are stable coin and will not easily lost value.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 09, 2018, 12:26:21 AM
The price keep declining since OP create this post. No one can predict market movement right now because too many people panic with market condition. I think hold our coin and not selling our coin at cheap price is better solution
Activity: 378
December 08, 2018, 11:08:29 PM
We didn't know if this will be the highest bottom of cryptocurrency but I do hope that this will be it. Good news and great projects must be shown so that many people will be inform. 
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 10:33:56 PM
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

This the big deep as compare in the past years. But there no need to worry for this, the market situation is fluctuating and not stable for now. All we have to do now is to observe and let see next year as there's so many speculation of the big bullish happen approximately next year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

how about your views ?

I do not think the market will continue to fall if there is no positive signal to the market. We need some strong news to regain trust from investors. Otherwise the market will continue to go down and go down
Their is a time to fall and come again it will raise into highest point. The market is really dependable to the case. That is the reason why we need to study it very well and ynderstand how does it goes. Aparantly it moves slowly just focus and learn for more on it.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
December 08, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

how about your views ?

Now the market is still in chaos that we thought it will recover this month but still its continues to decline and I don't if we can say that this is the highest bottom . I hope it will stop declining and it will turn into green.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 08, 2018, 09:05:45 PM
I think that now it is necessary to wait for the bottom is much deeper. I think that Bitcoin will fall twice more and it will be the deepest bottom. This will indeed be the bottom, because it was from that point last year that growth began.

Well if we speak about bottom and look at the price chart from the past few years we can really see that we touch the highest bottom, I believe that we need to hold on because we cannot predict the market price maybe it will rise or fall in the next few days and nobody will really know about it.
Pages:
Jump to: