Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe you can win on sports betting by analyzing a betting lines only? - page 6. (Read 582 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
in some sports and in certain time events, with the right training you can "scalp" by just looking at the odds and obtaining a high level of winnings.
This Is not a mistery since hundreds of players are doing daily as business option.

obviously it requires time and often also requires dedicated software but it is nothing really impossible to achieve.
Activity: 546
Merit: 171
When I say 'line,' I am referring to the spreads or handicap of a certain team in the game. Through my years of experience, I have noticed that putting effort into analyzing the team's statistics and other factors, such as news and rumors, does not significantly affect my chances of winning.
Technically analysis of the game will determine exactly if you will win or not, where the analyst of team start, it starts from the features and start checking the loophole of the team that contribute for their down fall or not, I don't know how you play your own game but I know that before you win any game as a good gambler you have to take your time to analysis the game before you can book any game because without analysing the game you will not have a strong belive that you are going win or not, a statistics is very important to me because of it what will give you that confidence to have a bold standing to confidently stake your game
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
When I say 'line,' I am referring to the spreads or handicap of a certain team in the game. Through my years of experience, I have noticed that putting effort into analyzing the team's statistics and other factors, such as news and rumors, does not significantly affect my chances of winning.

I got this belief now that bookmakers are already knowledgeable about these aspects, and they take them into consideration when establishing a betting line for a specific game.

How about you? Do you share the same perspective or not?

Definitely, odd makers specially coming from Las Vegas already knows what the opening line will be either ML or those handicaps. And that's why most of the time that odds are not that great because they know that the chance might be higher for us to win.

But as a gambler, that's where we take our risk, if odd makers says that X team, in case of basketball will win by this -1.5 for example. We might go and risk as base on our own analysis that X team can win by more than that points, so we might be looking at 1.7x or higher odd instead of the usual 1.6x or lower they are going to put up initially.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

I got this belief now that bookmakers are already knowledgeable about these aspects, and they take them into consideration when establishing a betting line for a specific game.

How about you? Do you share the same perspective or not?
Pages:
Jump to: