Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 64. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 10:17:47 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

this is one of the very first things I do when I start to study the project, I advise everyone to do the same.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 10:16:24 AM
I advise reading the white paper if you invest in ICO.  And if you are involved in the bounty this also helps to choose a promising project.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 10:14:19 AM
If you are really smart, you should go all over it, since it's your money you'll going to invest or use, you should at least be extra careful by reading it, if you are lazy to read word by word then go all over on the important points.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 10:13:09 AM
Yes ofcourse, if you want to invest on something you should know more about it and to avoid plagiarisms. Some ICO's just copied others whitepaper because investors and bounty hunters usually read whitepaper that's why many ICO's nowadays are scams.
With so many plagiarism we have to be careful. I know that reading whitepapers is very time consuming. However, this is the only way to learn all the information about the project. This is to reduce errors and
reduce the chances of losing money, I should know about what I invest.
Activity: 266
May 07, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
Yes ofcourse, if you want to invest on something you should know more about it and to avoid plagiarisms. Some ICO's just copied others whitepaper because investors and bounty hunters usually read whitepaper that's why many ICO's nowadays are scams.
Activity: 98
May 07, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
Reading whitepaper throughly can only help to detect some crazy poor scam. All the other ICOs, including scam, have pretty normal and detailed white paper. Still it gives you no guarantee that the project will be profitable or even realised at all. Anyway I would never put a dollar into some project I have no idea about, so I look throught a bit always
Activity: 308
May 07, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
Of course I read most WP of the project! This gives not only knowledge about the project, but also the possibility of analyzing which market segment they are on. I personally select campaigns for bounty in such a way.
Activity: 182
May 07, 2018, 10:00:37 AM
I don't read whitepapers but I browse through whitepaper. I only read things and aspects i want to know about. example if i want to know more about their token metrics, I will go straight to the token metrics and read about it and go my way. that's how i read the white papers.

Activity: 84
May 07, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
I am like you, I feel tired and headache reading white paper. But I think that is very necessary when we learn a project as well as affect our investment
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
May 07, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
This is a very good question. Initially, I don't, I only follow hype yo buy coins. This days I have to go through whitepaper to be sure of the main use of the coin
Activity: 83
May 07, 2018, 09:54:05 AM
It depends on the project and my investment in it. Even if I do read it, I mostly jump to the IMHO important parts and leave out the rest. Those whitepapers are sometimes 20-30 pages; ain't nobody got time fo dat.
Activity: 42
May 07, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
I read them but never too detail since it needs me to spent more time, but when I have enough time to read, I would read them. It is important to have detailed information about the project. Good for taking decision.
Activity: 64
May 07, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
I do not have the habit of reading the white paper. Sometimes we do have to read carefully because of the direction of the project and the progress of the project in each period. Of course, some of the false projects will write the white paper, and I think the more important is the execution of the team itself.
Activity: 14
May 07, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
Yes, I read the whitepaper but not all of it. Just the important points only. I think reading a whitepaper is important for the basics to understand a project.
Activity: 112
May 07, 2018, 09:49:14 AM
Sometimes i read the white paper to get more information about the project. For example, how much is soft and hard cap and how much the token will be cost on the ico.
Activity: 141
May 07, 2018, 12:20:02 AM
Yes, although reading the white paper is a headache, we must read it for investment projects and make serious choices because it concerns whether you can find a good project to invest in.
Activity: 93
May 07, 2018, 12:17:35 AM
Yes, I learned that the ico, I will go to see the white paper, white paper can be very clear to know that what they do, what are the team members, and their specific coin distribution.
Activity: 87
May 07, 2018, 12:10:10 AM
I have always been very cautious about investing. So I think it's very important to read the white paper, especially the technical, team members, etc. It's best to check it out carefully. This investment will also be more assured.
Activity: 58
May 07, 2018, 12:05:14 AM
Yes I do. All the informations that I needed to know more about the platform in there. Reading really the whitepaper is very important, it will give you the opportunity to invest in a good project and prevent you from losing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 06:09:02 PM
I do read Whitepaper sometimes and that is only when I want to participate in the bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: