Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 65. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 06:08:24 PM
If we are interested on a project then we should read their whitepaper for futher understanding. Without reading the whitepaper, I feel something was missing.
Off course yes, i really read the white paper so i can analyze really well if the project is good and if the project has a great team, and i  always read the white paper because the white paper is really a big help to know if the bounty is good kr if the ico will have a chance to became sucessful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 06:05:11 PM
I don't read white paper most times. They are just too long to read.
And another reason I don't like reading white paper is because it's most times in  pdf and I don't like downloading files on my phone
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 06:04:11 PM
I do, because when you read their whitepapers you'll know if it is a good project, and it might give you hint if it is a scam and will be leading to nothing. But when it comes to social media bounties, though some are suspicious and has no guarantee if you will be able to get you payment at the end of the campaign, if they have good platforms I still join some and just observe and wait if I am right or not.
Activity: 146
May 05, 2018, 05:56:45 PM
It depends on the project too, there are some projects that you invest into because of hype, and you are not even paying attention to the whitepaper or what is the company offering, you invest only because of money instincts.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 05, 2018, 05:52:41 PM
Yes, i read ICO whitepapers. It is important to know into what project you are investing. But sometimes, the whitepaper is not very clear or too technical. Or you read it too fast. It is also important to know what other people and experts think about the project before investing into it.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 05:46:40 PM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Frankly speaking, sometimes yes, but most of the time no. I am not an investor that's why. My only concern when i'm dealing in an ICO is the bounty campaigns. I rely mostly on their telegram channel if i want to know more of the said project. In the near future, if i've decided to become an investor, maybe that's the time i'm gonna read their whitepaper.
Activity: 84
May 05, 2018, 05:46:12 PM
You need to read whitepaper dude, do it slowly when you get used to it, then it won't be so hard anymore. Whitepaper contains many information that you need as a consideration to rate it as worth to invest or not.
Activity: 487
May 05, 2018, 05:38:11 PM
Yes I do. In fact I read up two project whitepapers on a daily basis. I am a content bounty hunter so it is expected if me if I am to write well in aces
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
Of course I read most WP of the project too. If Im really interested i`ve to just to make sure that it will be successful. After looking campaign thread u have to get ur attention those type of campaign r the ones that is worth checking out. White paper is really important in a campaign all of the information about the project is in their so do ur own thoroughly researches for your own good, no doubt.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 05, 2018, 05:23:54 PM
it takes a lot of time to read full version of whitepaper so I prefer to read short reviews about the project and then make a decision.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 05, 2018, 05:20:58 PM
Yaa definitely i read before i invest any new ico coin. whitepaper , company road map, dev team and market demand these 4 thing are highly important when you want to invest any new ico you should chek these things at first.
not about the fact that the white list is read not only by investors, but also by the Bounty members of the company. Every enterprising person wants to study this project, in which he takes part.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
Yaa definitely i read before i invest any new ico coin. whitepaper , company road map, dev team and market demand these 4 thing are highly important when you want to invest any new ico you should chek these things at first.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May 05, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
I think it only wise and sensible to read the white paper before investing and parting with your hard earned money. I appreciate it can be very time consuming but I guess earning your wage was also time consuming - so it just makes sense. Some white papers, are to be fair, a bit of a chore to get through but I've noticed that more and more are now providing a "light" version of their white paper, providing a much easier to consume, bullet pointed document.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
It is not too lazy to read the white paper. Many people do not understand the contents of the white paper at all. Many white papers contain a lot of technical terms that require high knowledge to understand.
you are completely right in that not everyone reads in white paper and not everyone understands what is written there. But if you tell the truth, the white sheet is not a 100% guarantee of prospects or truthfulness of the project.
Activity: 331
StartFi
May 05, 2018, 03:55:18 PM
depends on how long it is  Smiley
So it means as long as the whitepaper is , you won't read that whitepaper ? I don't think so because long whitepaper means that project has so many good stuffs in it and you should know well about it.
So reading the whitepaper is the necessary thing to do in every scenario even it's super long.
Activity: 39
May 05, 2018, 01:49:53 PM
Sometimes if I am interested of the project.
Activity: 75
Merit: 48
May 05, 2018, 01:46:19 PM
depends on how long it is  Smiley
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 01:45:48 PM
NO
i don't even no about white paper i just start crypto
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 05, 2018, 01:44:35 PM
yes, I read whitepaper before participating in ICO or Bounty.
I think reading a whitepaper is very important before participating in ICO because we can predict that the project will be a success or a scam project.
usually, strange to me if you see a whitepaper that is too perfect and no shortage, it is suspect.
that's why the importance of reading whitepapers, although a bit boring but it is necessary
Activity: 33
May 05, 2018, 01:38:32 PM
I always read because it depends on the further implementation of the campaign
Pages:
Jump to: