Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 67. (Read 9184 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
Of course I must read them, they are one of the crucial points to be able to make a good analysis. Remember to never let any information go because it is very valuable to determine the decision which affect your own profit in the future.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 08:48:48 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I honestly don't read the whole section to unless it is needed and the last time I do was during a translation project I was in, nevertheless it is important to read the white paper though it may seem really boring and what I do sometimes whenever I am just looking for a specific section is I usually just search the webpage through certain keywords I am looking for.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
I very rarely read whitepaper because I do not invest in ICO, but only participate in the bounty.  But if you want to invest in ICO, I advise you to read whitepaper.
Activity: 251
May 03, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
I always do now.  Didn't do that in the Beginning & probably could have saved some heartache if I did.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 08:37:26 AM
sometimes read , sometimes I'm just looking for important news such as project  contribution and sales date.
Activity: 121
May 03, 2018, 08:31:10 AM
Of course, it's first what you should do. White papers are basic reading requirement you must go through before you invest in any project.
Activity: 111
May 03, 2018, 08:30:36 AM
If you don't want to read the white paper, there will be a master with you. Otherwise you'll lose a lot of money. Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
May 03, 2018, 08:27:58 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Before joining an ico i read white papers but not all the contents of the white paper i specially focused on reading the objectives, development team and also the roadmap. This will help you to analized if the project is a scam or not.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 03, 2018, 08:26:06 AM
Definitely, reading the whitepaper of a project is very important, to know about the information and the flow of the project is running.
the source of knowledge also from reading.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 08:19:46 AM
This is an essential process, there is no shortcut to go. Know that you're investing in real money, unless the money doesn't matter to you. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 215
May 03, 2018, 08:02:54 AM
Reading whitepaper gives an idea of the goals, the concept of the project and the project's road map. Only when I find a project worth from The whitepaper, I make my investments.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
May 03, 2018, 12:58:27 AM
Whitepaper is a kind if guide for you before you take a decision to invest in the ICO itself,  so it's important to be read,  you will get get a lot of information about the program of the project,  maybe you will get a headache when you read it,  it's normal if you only read it,  there must be many questions in your head about it,  but don't worry,  there is a team behind of it,  you may ask them about everything about the project,  so your question will be answered and your problem will be solved
Activity: 103
May 03, 2018, 12:47:42 AM
I will read the white paper and try to study the details. Although, the information provided by the white bark may not be valid and true. But it will help me with my investment decision.
Activity: 700
May 02, 2018, 03:50:42 PM
I do. Because believe it or not, where do you get the idea about the project? on their site? No thats vague as f**

Plus if you're into translating bounty, you will have to read it all just in case. Smiley It gives you a better understanding of the project.

It will give you the vibe of being scammed or being legit.
Activity: 84
May 02, 2018, 03:43:14 PM
Reading whitepaper can be very helpful if we are planning to invest in a particular altcoin. Usually the documentation is our source if we want to know all the details and plans and also it contains information on how are we going to earn. So whitepaper is really very important.
Activity: 546
May 02, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
A cheerful question, which is answered by a lie. Well, tell me, who really reads white paper? If only you can read only the most interesting about the idea of ​​the project, everything else just does not make sense to read, because there is often an empty information there
Activity: 199
Presale Starting May 1st
May 02, 2018, 11:12:31 AM
When the ico project is very interesting to me and I'm going to invest in it yes, I try to maximally study it Wink
When I want to invest in a certain ICO I am checking the whitepaper as well, as I need it for me to have a conclusion whether I am going to invest or not, and it is so important to read them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

Yes i as an individual i do read whitepapers,let me tell  you some of the benefits i derive from reading whitepapers;
It helps me to be braze or familiar with the bounty  campaign am wrorking fore.
It helps me to easily form good and appetizing words to market for a company
To me it is a routine and a healthy practice hence i encourage all to do same.
Activity: 448
May 02, 2018, 09:47:58 AM
It's always good to read whitepaper if a project have big scale, because with that you will get exact idea about the project and you will get to know about which project is scam. It's really important to read when you're investing in a project. But for bounties, i did not read whitepaper because bounties are free to earn without any investment.
Activity: 101
May 02, 2018, 09:35:38 AM
Whitepaper - this is one of the most proven sources. You need to be patient and spend a lot of time research this,
because tThis is how you will be able to make the best decision when joining the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: