Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 95. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 03:32:04 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Reading White Paper is the easiest way to understand is this cryptocurrency a scam or not.
and if you really want to invest your money you should do that , its your own money if the project failed to give what they promiss it is your losst.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 03:29:09 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Reading White Paper is the easiest way to understand is this cryptocurrency a scam or not.
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 03:28:44 AM
i read withpaper,i see the idea of ico,if i like that ico,i will check information and read cmt on bitcoitalk,i think white paper is very important,if they do white paper without care,it make everyone don't like that ico
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 20, 2018, 03:23:42 AM
there is no easy way to read that. it all depends on everyone if I were you, I will not bother because this is all about the project that we will live.  Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
March 20, 2018, 02:29:03 AM
I read whitepaper  partially - only those parts of content what I'm interesting in
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 19, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

Yes I do for every single project I plan to go over a long term HODL on.
It doesn't make sense if you invest over a long term on a project which you dont even understand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
I will read the whitepaper seriously if I am going to invest in the project or at least participate in the bounty program, I will read the whole and summarize what is important in the whitepaper that I read. It aims to minimize failure when it comes to investing or participating in bounty programs.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 10:59:33 PM
This is about you. As for me when it concerns my money I check all the docs. Wp good document. From wp you can understand about scam
Activity: 88
March 19, 2018, 10:55:28 PM
If you really want to invest in this project, if you want to study this project carefully, you must read the white paper carefully, which is good for you to judge whether the project is good or bad.
uwr
Activity: 42
March 19, 2018, 10:54:26 PM
We dont have whitepaper at all, doesnt mean we have a bad project.  Roll Eyes
I think the more ICO is trying to go by cliche the more its posibly a scam that is trying to look like a real thing!
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 10:49:30 PM
Not that thorough. I may be a bit  careless but let’s get real, most whitepapers are just plagiarised. I’m more interested in the personalities involved in the ICO, their credentials and track record.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

i'm here now for some month and i read only 2 or 3 white paper in this time. most of them I just flew over on the fast

for a newbie like me it is hard to understand all the technical stuff in the white paper.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 04:03:16 PM
Yes, I often read Whitepper. In the first place, if I'm an investor on ICO, then it's absolutely necessary. Before buying on the market, I read in order to track the most important events
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
March 19, 2018, 03:32:36 PM
Yes I mostly read the whitepaper before thinking about the coin, as it's a must to read about the project before investing in it.
And sometimes when I'm little tired then I read only the roadmap and tokens allocation and hardcap or a few other details and if they please me then I invest in the coin after reading the whitepaper.
There was a time when I invested in an ICO named RISE and I suffered a lot of loss from that ICO as it got listed for very less price than ICO price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
I definitely read white papers before I get involved in ICOs. Whether as an investor or as a bounty hunter, you need to take time to research to avoid fraud or nasty surprises. Whitepapers have all the important information about the project and you have all the information about future plans of the company.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
March 19, 2018, 03:11:04 PM
I read,whitepaper only when I participate in ico, when I participate in the bounty whitepaper almost never read, but a good whitepaper does not mean anything, the main thing that the project was in demand and the admins did not leave it.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 19, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
yes, of course, if you want to invest in an ICO project, if you want to work for bounty campaign, you must read whitepaper to understand the projects. if you dont read, you cant do anything
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 01:24:23 PM
Yes, every time I decide to invest in ICO project I will read the whitepaper to understand more about the project and I think this is a necessity. You are afraid that this will take time and you ignore it, you will not understand the project, and if the project is not well done then you will probably suffer a loss. You can just read the main parts of the project to save time but it is best to spend time researching it. This is just my opinion
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 01:12:51 PM
Yes,  actually before I start to invest my money in the ICO Companies in cryptocurrency I always start to read their white papers because I will have a overview about the companies policies and management. 
Therefore I can easily understand and create a reasonable decision that will leads me to right course of action.
Activity: 55
March 19, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
To be honest , i don't really take whitepapers too seriously.
I mean do read them sometimes, but most of the time when i read a whitepaper i found things i just can't agree with,
so i don't read it as my reference to decide wheter i should invest to any ICO but just kind of knowledge enrichmen.
Pages:
Jump to: