Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro? - page 99. (Read 9187 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
If I want to invest in any ICO , part of my due diligence is carefully digesting their white paper. What I am looking out for is the work-ability of the concept and the product they are trying to exhibit  to the world. I also look at the team members and their experience. These will form the basic analysis for to deal or not to deal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
Reading whitepaper is important, but i`m sure that only 5-10% read this document. Other people listen opinion of this 5-10% and make their dicigions based on opinion of this people.
If you invest you should read wp 100%!
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 10:34:29 AM
I am reading whitepaper of every project that somehow got my attention. If the project is worthwhile and devs invested in it a lot of effort, it is immediately apparent both in the content of the WP and in the style of its composition. If you invest money into smth you can not miss even the small details.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 17, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
Yes i read every tiny details on whitepapers before investing in an ICO.
This is not gambling and we all need to research more before investing in an ICO
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
March 17, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
I always read whitepaper since it's a sort of starting point. Of course, it serves only as an initial starting point: before investing you much go much deeper than a 20 page (mostly marketing) page
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 17, 2018, 10:29:07 AM
Yeah I due read white paper but I read the area of my interest, like the problem they are trying to solve and how they intend to solve that with their solution also the token mertic
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 10:28:28 AM
Of course, I do. When I was a newbie to this market, I do not like to read the whitepaper since it is very difficult to understand and I lost some investment because of that lazy, now I will read carefully from that lessons.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 10:26:19 AM
Most people would agree with me when I say that reading whitepaper would waste a lot of our time. or maybe not waste because you'll gain more if you research more (ideally). But I think there are indicators to which the project is a good one or not.
Like for example you can check reliable websites that offer ranking system of new projects, density of community supporters in telegram, products that support the project, and of course the dev team.
These are a few of the most notable indicators that helps me decide, I hope it can help you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
It is a very ineffective question, which many are afraid to answer only because many are simply afraid to say that they do not read anything, because they are just lazy, I think this is a psychological move.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 10:21:17 AM
The white paper is the important document to read before the ICO investment. So, read this carefully if you are an investor in ICO. But, even if you are not investing in ICO and working for bounty also read the document and the website to know the company and what they will bring in future to the tech world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

I do read them but only the important once on highlighted or something. Reading it could be frustration especially the long ones.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 17, 2018, 10:18:39 AM
you want to invest in a project then you only have a whitepaper to analysis risk of the project so, is must to all investors, without whitepaper from the projject is extremely dangerous and high risk for scammer. The whitepaper will inform you on how professional and well thought out the company is.

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
Actually, I'm not read the whitepaper, maybe if I want to follow the ICO I will read the whitepaper for make sure that the project is good or not. The other side also if I join the blog/media campaign is needed to read whitepaper because we need to review their project.
Activity: 294
March 17, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
The moment I experienced that, I decided to read the Whitepaper before anything else because through that, I will know if it's a scam or not. It's hard to get scammed anyways. It is upto your option of whether you want to read the whitepaper or not. If you are going to invest in ICO then it always good to first read the whitepaper of the ICO and then go to their announcement page and ask all your doubts
Activity: 302
March 17, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
White paper is really important in a campaign all of the information about the project is in their so don't get lazy try to read white paper for your own good. I've been working on signature campaigns and it is really disappointing when I got scammed and the ICO was not successful. I gave my time and efforts to meet their requirements, but things go wrong because I'm just a newbie that time
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
I always read whitepaper before planning of investment in any ICO as whitepaper can give you clarify about the road-map and vision of the developers regarding their concept. Whitepaper have all important information regarding the project and you got all info of future plannings of the company. White papers are basic reading requirement you must go through before you invest in any project
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 17, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
I don't read white papers unless I already hooked into the Altcoin.
Whitepaper are meaningless to me if the project is not that important and the teams are not that well to manage projects and developments.
I really do critic on ICOs and project into their Social Communities like Telegram Channels because I do believe that bad and fake ICOs have no social community strength that's why I'm staying away from ICOs and projects that has no telegram channels.
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 10:06:10 AM
Of course. When I decide to participate in ICO I always read it. It's first thing which you must do before ICO
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
March 17, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
I read white paper because it's a good source of knowledge about the project and you can judge if the ico is good or not but sometimes i don't read and i only depends on guts which i think is good in my views.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
Of course I always read the whitepaper before joining ICO or investing in ICO. Whitepaper is a reference where an ICO or where you currently investing has a potential to have a profit. It is essential for me to read first the whitepaper. This help me finding a good ICO. Actually whitepaper can also determine whether the ICO is scam or not.
Pages:
Jump to: