Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you ever trade at work? - page 8. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 07, 2020, 02:09:15 PM
Yes i did it and years of struggle made me confident and left my work and took crypyto trading as full time job,Its really too difficult moment you trade at work because you unable t give proper attention due to continuously other small task a big hurdle in your trade.But i learn all from that even small effort and will of can do take you a place where you want to be.

As a professional full time trader you are own boss and enjoy your profits and learn from losses.Even you make small here but motivates that you are doing for yourself.Trading is all about learning process and another move need more tricks and knowledge so do not stop learning.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 07, 2020, 01:42:16 PM
Of course. For reaching the desired financial freedom, I have worked hard to manage my trades on go, work, restaurants. The beauty side of trading is the given freedom that you can feel on every step you made while not worrying about the market performance. The trading bots and stop/take profit orders will do the job without human interaction.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
January 07, 2020, 12:16:26 PM
I constantly follow the charts in search of an interesting point to enter the market (in my opinion). You can trade anytime, anywhere. The main thing is that this does not cause any inconvenience to anyone.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
January 07, 2020, 10:09:13 AM
Do you ever trade at work or trade on your work computer? Any reason why you think this might be a terrible idea?
Unfortunately I have done some trade during my work. Because sometimes bought coins start bump, so I don't wanna miss to sell it.  Although trades were successful but I really don't like to trade during work. I believe trading should done by cool mind and during working time mind can't be cool always due busyness. I always like to trade on good environments, so I can decide in cool mind what should I do.

Lately I am not trading hugely, because I have holding some coins which has dumped huge. So likely it's very hard to recover by trading. And that's why rather then trade just holding and waiting for recover. But also I am not trading working time almost from a year I think. When I go room, after fresh I sit on PC and try to do something including trades.

A good trader wouldn't mind if they can not always control and monitor their trades because they already determined their position in trade before they buy a coin. So they don't worry to anything that will happen in the market because they already have the backup plan until the worst case.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
January 07, 2020, 10:00:20 AM
Do you ever trade at work or trade on your work computer? Any reason why you think this might be a terrible idea?

Why not! I have enough time at office so that i can easily trade on my work place. On the other hand i have no restrictions about using internet and personal work. I just open 2 browser when one is my personal work and another is official work. So keep going Grin Grin
Wow this is really sweet of your seniors that they never say anything to workers and unlucky at my side because we are always under observation and we can not gamble at work because if I will gamble Secretly I will not able to pay my fully attention to gambling then I can lose some money so gambling needs concentration and I can’t do at work.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
January 07, 2020, 06:51:09 AM
Unfortunately I have done some trade during my work. Because sometimes bought coins start bump, so I don't wanna miss to sell it.  Although trades were successful but I really don't like to trade during work. I believe trading should done by cool mind and during working time mind can't be cool always due busyness. I always like to trade on good environments, so I can decide in cool mind what should I do.

Lately I am not trading hugely, because I have holding some coins which has dumped huge. So likely it's very hard to recover by trading. And that's why rather then trade just holding and waiting for recover. But also I am not trading working time almost from a year I think. When I go room, after fresh I sit on PC and try to do something including trades.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 07, 2020, 06:28:39 AM
I've never try that and it's a terrible idea because it's not allowed at my work. My boss has a capability to monitor softwares and webites we visit thus we wouldn't be able to trade at work. On the other hand if so happens that I have a free time, I just tend to open my account through my mobile phones to check my open positions. Sometimes during at work time, it's good to exit my position.
besides that, of course, the thing that I am very worried about when I have bitcoin on a trading site or wallet, I have never login outside my computer, because of course there is a fear of security from ignorant people who install software or hackers, and that is correct, just check on mobile phones, because now we are given enough ease to trade using applications on smartphones.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
January 07, 2020, 04:29:37 AM
I've never try that and it's a terrible idea because it's not allowed at my work. My boss has a capability to monitor softwares and webites we visit thus we wouldn't be able to trade at work. On the other hand if so happens that I have a free time, I just tend to open my account through my mobile phones to check my open positions. Sometimes during at work time, it's good to exit my position.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
January 07, 2020, 04:17:00 AM
I trade at work but I do not use the computer in my office because it is centralized where information and data are saved in the main servers. I use my own laptop and my smartphone in order to trade at work. Even though I'm busy at work I still manage to monitor my portfolio because of my good time management. I also using different trading strategies that is suitable in my time and my skills.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
January 07, 2020, 03:39:48 AM

Why not! I have enough time at office so that i can easily trade on my work place. On the other hand i have no restrictions about using internet and personal work. I just open 2 browser when one is my personal work and another is official work. So keep going Grin Grin
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 07, 2020, 03:15:44 AM
I have never traded crypto at work or on an office computer. because I'm always principled always doing something in its place. if I am in the office then I will focus on my work and not think about cryptocurrency. because if I do both trading crypto and doing office work I'm afraid I will make the wrong decision because I'm not focused. I will trade crypto when I am at home.
the principle is not much different, but it doesn't hurt to just look at the price tracker on the android application and turn off the volume. I have a friend who can trade comfortably through a smartphone at work. I'm quite curious because I always feel uncomfortable when trading seriously without exploring charts using various complicated indicators.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 07, 2020, 01:36:32 AM
never, in work ethics it is not permitted and trading at work feels very disturbing to me. I trade in need of a calm atmosphere so I can think clearly, especially in trading that is fast fluctuating,
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 06, 2020, 11:29:12 PM
I have never traded crypto at work or on an office computer. because I'm always principled always doing something in its place. if I am in the office then I will focus on my work and not think about cryptocurrency. because if I do both trading crypto and doing office work I'm afraid I will make the wrong decision because I'm not focused. I will trade crypto when I am at home.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 06, 2020, 11:15:08 PM
I experienced trade on my work in my computer desk its so hard because i know the risk if i got new client my trade was pause for how many minutes or an hour so that i never try it again. And some reason why its so hard to trade when you are at work because my boss always see me what i am doing in computer.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
January 06, 2020, 08:10:20 PM
It can create all sorts of problems at work. For example, imagine quietly buying a crypto and then a few minutes later while you're in a meeting, the crypto price either dumps or pumps hard, you receive an SMS message that your crypto is dumping or pumping but you can't get out of the meeting to close the trade and you sit there losing money while pretending that all is well.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 06, 2020, 07:47:15 PM
I've tried it on my work computer a couple of times, but mostly I trade with my phone because it's more convenient and I can trade anywhere I'm as long as there's an internet connection. I don't think it's a terrible idea as long as the computer you're using is fully protected and the anti-virus has been updated and you're also making sure you log out whenever you don't use it, especially if the work computer is common to anyone at work to make sure that nobody can use your account.
That is the numerous risk may happen when you are using another computer which is not really at your controlled. Either it hacked by the other person or getting confiscated by the company. On the other hand, it is better not to used the company properties for protection and also no question about our job performance. Just trade only when we have time and of course, not during office hours.
I have never used office property like a computer to trade crypto in my free time or whatever, and not because of hackers or anything that disturbed my trading assets, but I did not want to involve office work with my personal affairs.
I only trade temporarily or check using a supported smart phone and it will be more comfortable for me, and will return to trade at home using my personal computer.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
January 06, 2020, 06:23:05 PM
I've tried it on my work computer a couple of times, but mostly I trade with my phone because it's more convenient and I can trade anywhere I'm as long as there's an internet connection. I don't think it's a terrible idea as long as the computer you're using is fully protected and the anti-virus has been updated and you're also making sure you log out whenever you don't use it, especially if the work computer is common to anyone at work to make sure that nobody can use your account.
That is the numerous risk may happen when you are using another computer which is not really at your controlled. Either it hacked by the other person or getting confiscated by the company. On the other hand, it is better not to used the company properties for protection and also no question about our job performance. Just trade only when we have time and of course, not during office hours.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
January 06, 2020, 09:35:32 AM
Yep but it become distracting some time as i get involved in trading rather than focus on work. I think it is advisable to keep trading aside while working as it need full attention to read chart and it is quite addictive in my scenario and prefer trading at night.
I am doing the same thing. I pay all of my attention to my work so I can give a quality type of work to my company and to get a chance to get a raise in salary or even in a position. Once I am home, I spend most of my time looking at different videos and articles that might help me to become more efficient in trading and I always try to apply it through paper trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
January 06, 2020, 08:54:20 AM
Yep but it become distracting some time as i get involved in trading rather than focus on work. I think it is advisable to keep trading aside while working as it need full attention to read chart and it is quite addictive in my scenario and prefer trading at night.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 06, 2020, 08:53:07 AM
I have done that last year and I admit that it was risky. I really got no choice at that time because my personal computer at home got broken and still on the process of replacement. It went fine but I have only done it once. It's really a big risk to trade using our work computer. There are some incidents where some wallets have been hacked because of being reckless. It's better if we'll focus on our job and just focus on trading when we have our personal resources.
Pages:
Jump to: