Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you ever trade at work? - page 9. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 06, 2020, 08:42:29 AM
Do you ever trade at work or trade on your work computer? Any reason why you think this might be a terrible idea?

We trade in the workplace but if you do not know the trade then it is terrible for you. That is why you must know the trade before starting a trade You can achieve success by trading your talent.
You are right trading at work can be danger because when you are trading you will have yo pay your full attention and you will have to trade in free time so when you are at work you might don’t get her proper time for it and make wrong decisions so better avoid trading at work but if you are expert and you can face everything you can trade even at work using smartphone or laptop.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 06, 2020, 08:35:40 AM
I did that in 2017-2018, since trading daily helps a lot of investors get profit, I take advantage of all the time I have to trade. And of course my work has to be idle to be able to do that and my boss does not forbid me. But now trading daily is no longer the same as before so I just check the price of the market while working
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 06, 2020, 08:30:56 AM
I will never trade at work, only focus on my work while working. This allow me to de-attach from trading and I feel more fresh when I come back to it
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
January 06, 2020, 07:21:02 AM

Of course, no. Work is a kind of Hell where everyone simmer in their own individual vats of suffering and resentment. And trading is another a pain in the neck, so why to double your sufferings?
I have enough to worry about at work.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
January 05, 2020, 10:13:41 AM
Do you ever trade at work or trade on your work computer? Any reason why you think this might be a terrible idea?

We trade in the workplace but if you do not know the trade then it is terrible for you. That is why you must know the trade before starting a trade You can achieve success by trading your talent.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
January 05, 2020, 09:37:51 AM
several times I tried but still failed, no longer about whether I can do special activities without being tracked by the office network system, but it is difficult to find steps to always focus trading in a bearish position like now, especially when I have to prepare files for clients with deadlines that cannot be postponed, for a moment I want to retire, but capital to be independent is not yet possible.
So you must not tried again,  it is not good to use trading at work because trading needs fully concentration and a fearless mind and at work you must remain afraid of staff check & balance. It’s really bad to trade at work it may put you in list of bad workers but if you get free time for tea break or lunch, you can give that time to trading market check.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
January 05, 2020, 09:03:27 AM
I am not a frequent trader. But I do trade the trends. Recently when Bitcoin came back to $7050 after testing $6800, I knew it gonna try cross the $7500. So I longed at $7050 and exited at $7450. Decent and quick profit. I am not a regular trader and don't sit and study regular trends. Just cash in through some obvious and evident trades which don't require much of technical analysis and I am good to go. I just stick to my targets and stop loss. That's important.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
January 05, 2020, 08:32:43 AM
Trading is not the perfect place at the work, I tried many times to make a profit at work because market fluctuation cannot be estimated and this makes me lose money many times. It is impossible for us to predict which simultaneously, we cannot concentrate on the market, so it is good to place the orders only when we are free.
You are not alone within the way many people such as you have made similar mistakes in their lives notwithstanding with tons of diligence and diligence, they need succeeded in doing things that inspire others to require to inform you that borrow and check out to try to better will hopefully at some point succeed.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
January 05, 2020, 07:12:57 AM
I think this isn't a good idea. It invariably means that one is using up company's time for one's private business. It's time theft and it doesn't look good, if one has a conscience anyway. You do this and you expect to be paid in full for the time you use in running your own business? For me this should only be permissible when one is on lunch break.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 05, 2020, 05:15:45 AM
Trading is not the perfect place at the work, I tried many times to make a profit at work because market fluctuation cannot be estimated and this makes me lose money many times. It is impossible for us to predict which simultaneously, we cannot concentrate on the market, so it is good to place the orders only when we are free.

The fact is that many cryptocurrency users face a real dilemma, where they can not decide to leave a permanent job or not for the sake of trading in the cryptocurrency market.  Indeed, the risks in cryptocurrency trading are very large and there is no guarantee of a constant income, therefore, some traders work full time on a permanent job and at the same time use all their free time to trade cryptocurrency.  In which case, if there is a suitable moment during working hours, then it will certainly be used for trading.  Of course, in this case, you need to be more careful, because it is very difficult to concentrate on the analysis and market indicators.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 04, 2020, 08:08:44 AM
Due to the nature of my job I don't trade at work. Because its more focus demanding and not make trading error I just don't.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 04, 2020, 01:25:06 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 03, 2020, 11:24:11 PM
several times I tried but still failed, no longer about whether I can do special activities without being tracked by the office network system, but it is difficult to find steps to always focus trading in a bearish position like now, especially when I have to prepare files for clients with deadlines that cannot be postponed, for a moment I want to retire, but capital to be independent is not yet possible.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 03, 2020, 11:02:29 PM
first the connection is not secured,second the computer is not mine so i might damage the files of the company if ever there is a trouble happens.

and besides trading can wait because my work is more important than my trading schedule.

and also i dont wanna be kicked out from work just because i have some other business in crypto.
I was only thinking about the ramifications of trading in your work and what could happen if you were discovered, but you make a very good point, when you are trading you need to access your account and I make sure that my personal computer is completely free of any viruses or malicious software that may make me lose my money but I will never get the same kind of assurance on the computer that I use at my job, if anyone found out that you have access to cryptocurrencies they may install a keylogger and then get access to all your accounts and steal your money.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 01, 2020, 02:16:20 PM
Why not? I have known to a lot of people who usually do this during their office time, they are not bothering at all because they are maintaining both sides very carefully, It's not anything wrong for me, if your assigned work could have done well then you can do whatever you want. Since you can trade via your phone set so you may avail of this opportunity whenever you want, but if your working environment doesn't allow you then it should not be continued because you need to focus on trading actively.
But the thing is, the company has the access in all their worker's browsing history and datas on their computers. So all of the workers does not have privacy in their offices. I am not agree in the idea of trading during office hours so if you have permanent job and you do trading as a side line I must say that you should do trading after the office hours or maybe at home to prevent invasion of privacy.
can be through a smartphone, or even a laptop and personal modem, your opinion does occur in certain companies, especially Japanese companies. But as long as the productivity of workers is still within the established standards, I think doing other things is permissible, including accessing social media and YouTube in spare time. I personally do not have a problem about how to access it, but how to divide time in the same two fields and each clearly requires full concentration.
We should use a phone for trading as it will be reliable and easy to trade with the phone and we can carry it all around the world easily and will be no problem in this regard. There are so many companies around the world who gives break and Free time to the staff so workers can do their other activities easily so happens in Japan so I think it’s possible to trade at the workplace.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
January 01, 2020, 10:47:02 AM
It's much easier now to trade at work if you can bring your mobile phone and have access on exchange website and set a notification if there is a movement in the price.

And i really like new apps created by exchange since we can trade much faster using our mobile phone and no hassle at all as long as you connected to the internet.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2020, 08:41:22 AM
I was trading from work in 2017. I was basically trading at home all day and at work I was watching price most of the times, but there were so many opportunities and if I didn't trade I would have to skip going to work.
Imagine going home and find out that Roger Ver started shilling Bcash and basically your investment went down 30% and Bcash up 500%. I'd have to leave work completely if I didn't trade there. I basically doubled my btc holdings at that time after two days trading. I think I either had day off the next day or it was weekend. Basically I was asleep for more than 48 hours. I traded all of 2017 from work and noone said anything as there was no regulation against it and I was doing my job as usual.

That's why we need mobile apps, to be able to trade whenever we can. I have some free time while I work too, and sometimes I use that time for trading. Not every time, my trades are usually mid and long term, when the time for trading comes I'm trying to keep up from wherever I am.
Trading at work depends on what kind of work you are doing in the first place. Many people can't do anything else, while some of us have more free time on our jobs.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2020, 06:49:12 AM
Why not? I have known to a lot of people who usually do this during their office time, they are not bothering at all because they are maintaining both sides very carefully, It's not anything wrong for me, if your assigned work could have done well then you can do whatever you want. Since you can trade via your phone set so you may avail of this opportunity whenever you want, but if your working environment doesn't allow you then it should not be continued because you need to focus on trading actively.
But the thing is, the company has the access in all their worker's browsing history and datas on their computers. So all of the workers does not have privacy in their offices. I am not agree in the idea of trading during office hours so if you have permanent job and you do trading as a side line I must say that you should do trading after the office hours or maybe at home to prevent invasion of privacy.
can be through a smartphone, or even a laptop and personal modem, your opinion does occur in certain companies, especially Japanese companies. But as long as the productivity of workers is still within the established standards, I think doing other things is permissible, including accessing social media and YouTube in spare time. I personally do not have a problem about how to access it, but how to divide time in the same two fields and each clearly requires full concentration.

I guess it just boils down to whether your company allows that or not. Some are pretty lenient when it comes to non-work related activities and browsing non-work related sites. If your company allows that, then trading at work shouldn't be a big deal as long as it doesn't compromise your tasks. If the company doesn't allow that, the i wouldn't compromise my job. Trading can be done in your spare time anyway. No need to force it.
Activity: 211
Merit: 55
December 31, 2019, 06:42:40 PM
I was trading from work in 2017. I was basically trading at home all day and at work I was watching price most of the times, but there were so many opportunities and if I didn't trade I would have to skip going to work.
Imagine going home and find out that Roger Ver started shilling Bcash and basically your investment went down 30% and Bcash up 500%. I'd have to leave work completely if I didn't trade there. I basically doubled my btc holdings at that time after two days trading. I think I either had day off the next day or it was weekend. Basically I was asleep for more than 48 hours. I traded all of 2017 from work and noone said anything as there was no regulation against it and I was doing my job as usual.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 31, 2019, 12:02:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: