Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you expect a crash soon ? Or you see bitcoin keep climbing ? - page 2. (Read 4082 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Crash is possible after investors dumps their money on fork event.Prices will climb till 6000$ but later crazy movements will result in losses due to hitted stop loss orders. I hold my bitcoins till next year and long term holders always win at the end.

I disagree with this, After october 25th fork another Fork might happen on November so if the fork is successful then bitcoin holders will keep it until the next fork. and with the increasing user it may not affect its price.

We are know that there is another fork on November and i think after the fork on 25th october the price will going down a bit and stable until november early and then start increase again until another fork on November. For me this is the real fork one, on november.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Crash is possible after investors dumps their money on fork event.Prices will climb till 6000$ but later crazy movements will result in losses due to hitted stop loss orders. I hold my bitcoins till next year and long term holders always win at the end.

I disagree with this, After october 25th fork another Fork might happen on November so if the fork is successful then bitcoin holders will keep it until the next fork. and with the increasing user it may not affect its price.

In my opinion, no one got the exact answer of predicting the future of bitcoin. In engaging a business, one must ready to accept hardness or difficulties towards work because it is expected already. Nobody is perfect and even scientist the scientist cannot able to predict the exact time of bitcoin's future. If you think it is better to have it now, then why not grab the opportunity? If not, then don't put your hand on the risk.
Yes that is not so easy to predict about the price of bitcoin, but still there are some clues and reasons on the bases of which we can predice about the price of bitcoin. So in prsent time i do not think that there can be any reason which can cause the price to dump. Therefore i think we can expect that the price of bitocin will still continue increasing for some time and hopefully bitcoin price will cross 8000$ very soon.
Activity: 658

In my opinion, no one got the exact answer of predicting the future of bitcoin. In engaging a business, one must ready to accept hardness or difficulties towards work because it is expected already. Nobody is perfect and even scientist the scientist cannot able to predict the exact time of bitcoin's future. If you think it is better to have it now, then why not grab the opportunity? If not, then don't put your hand on the risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.
Bitcoin is not going to crash, at worst we are going to see a correction of the price and nothing more, people are too optimistic about bitcoin at the moment for a crash to happen the forks that were supposed to weaken bitcoin are in fact making it stronger so no crash is going to happen.
YouTube What is the currency market is only artificial manipulation, with the help of large whale resources, and also due to the fact that there are some incidents in the political world, as happened with the Chinese government. In other cases, I do not see any nursing situations for the collapse of the Bitcoin price. stable price is still unstable and fluctuations are strong enough, but traders in these situations can make good money.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Bitcoin is not going to crash, at worst we are going to see a correction of the price and nothing more, people are too optimistic about bitcoin at the moment for a crash to happen the forks that were supposed to weaken bitcoin are in fact making it stronger so no crash is going to happen.
I too hope that we wont see a big correction after the next fork,i am not sure what every think when talking about a crash,it wont go below two thousand dollars,but with the recent months the price has jumped a lot,it may be because there is institutional money coming into bitcoin and who knows when they are going to book their profits,so there is a culmination of factors we have to wage after the next fork.
Activity: 686
Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.
Activity: 352
I don’t see any reason for a crash in the immediate future, I don’t believe we have any FUD or scaling worries coming up. The BTG fork will probably even end up playing a part in another price rise.

At present, most countries have either legalized bitcoin and other altcoins have not put a ban on any activities involving cryptocurrency, besides illegal ones. However, the situation is only slightly different because it is possible that we might be part of a cryptocurrency bubble, and when that bubble burst, the price will fall as quickly as the droplets of any bubble take to the ground. But this outcome may not bother some of community members who see either path as a tradeoff. Only time could tell if bitcoin really climb or not.
All this while, it has been a dream come true for most of the people here, and nightmare for some. Wish I even bought more when it fell to $2000 few weeks back; I just bought a little. Well, for what I think– Price will crash soon, yes, and I’m sure of that.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I don’t see any reason for a crash in the immediate future, I don’t believe we have any FUD or scaling worries coming up. The BTG fork will probably even end up playing a part in another price rise.

No fud or scaling worries? I think it's fair to say that with the upcoming SegWit2x hard fork in November, we'll get exactly that.

Yes, that's inevitable.  But there's more to it than that too, and we're already beginning to see the signs.  I've already mentioned the factors several times in here so I'll spare you all the broken record routine.  I also believe it is a tad overvalued at this point as well.  

But a "crash"?... I've already mentioned also that I don't take that word lightly.  To me it implies a MAJOR slide, and that I do not see.  I initially didn't see it falling further than 4400-4700, but now I believe it "could" be a bit more because I think there are more people moving their money around now instead of holding through thick & thin like they used to.  Mostly the ones that got in late and see this as their only way of striking it rich in the end like the people that got in early will... the ones that can afford to hold and come out big winners in the end.

I feel fortunate to have gotten in when the price was around 1100.  I took notice when it was at 900 and saw it rising steadily.  When I looked the very next day and saw it at 1100 I got in.  Even still, I move around roughly 70% of my BTC and hold about 30%.  And I've made exponentially more from the money I move.  If you are well informed, do your homework and take the right advice... learn which sources to trust and not to trust based on their track records of accuracy, you can do it too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Since we broke above the China crash level at $4500, and especially since we broke to new highs above $5k very decisively, a crash does not seem to be in the cards in the near future without some kind of catastrophic news event, like bitcoin being banned in a major country.  I think we could easily see a retracement back to $5k to give that level a good vetting, but more than that does not seem likely right now.  I think that the segwit2x fork still has the potential to cause some major market gyrations, but I think we're still too far out from that to see much of an effect yet.
Activity: 378

Indeed price may go low but on a long term trade $5400 is still a small price for bitcoin. Forks are just around the corner once the 25th is successful demand for the coin will go high because of the November fork.

And also most of the FUD that was encountered was successfully exceeded by the coin. And this FUD was not yet known by most of the people so if they were able to hear it and thought of it as a n advantage for the coin demand will definitely go higher for the coming weeks.

Expect for higher prices on the coming months for Bitcoin,.
Activity: 220

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I think Bitcoin will continue in its ding dong travel path till it hit $100K in price. And continue same behaviour thereafter
Lol. Ding Dong really! The thing is no one can really know the path of bitcoin for real, but that ding dong pattern is definitely a way bitcoin has started in 2009 till it got to this stage. We will always see highs and lows but how long any of this pattern will continue is what we cannot say really. $100k price is something that would be a huge one if it happens probably in the next few years. (Dreaming big).
Activity: 282
I expect an ordinary pump and dump as bitcoin struggles to go higher. It's like it gets to $5500 just to drop to $4800 to go $5500 again in few days and drop again to $5000-something. It looks like people really want it to raise, but it's just not ready yet. But thanks to such fluctuations around this $5000 it's easy to make some small profits with buying when it drops and selling when it tries again to go higher. Also after the fork, there has to be some significant dump to $4000/$3600 as people will get rid of excess bitcoins that they want to get now in order to get these free fork coins, and then after the dump a rapid growth again, I guess.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Crash is possible after investors dumps their money on fork event.Prices will climb till 6000$ but later crazy movements will result in losses due to hitted stop loss orders. I hold my bitcoins till next year and long term holders always win at the end.What
What events are you referring  to, that are capable of causing a crash in the price of Bitcoin? I am seeing profit taking as only formidable out there to upset Bitcoin climb. Unlike the situation before Bitcoin cash split, people were apprehensive and FUD could be felt, but this time, the case with BTG, is that most people are relaxed and think it would also go the way of the ones before it with its tail in between its legs!
Activity: 420
I think Bitcoin will continue in its ding dong travel path till it hit $100K in price. And continue same behaviour thereafter

The travel won't be upwards all the time though, there will be corrections. Some traders will wish to take profit somewhere between now and 10 k$ (which is a mid-term realistic goal). We won't reach 100 k$ so fast.
To be honest, if the price of Bitcoin can reach $100,000 early next 5 years, I am sure its value will down again to the hell, even we will not see Bitcoin has high price as now. Because in that time, the government will say Bitcoin is bubble speculation, is not a good investment type and easily controlled by someone.
Activity: 658
As of now, there are no signs of bitcoin going down, though without china and some exchanges are being closed, bitcoin still proves to be the dominant force in cryptocurrency. I think a major event like a world war, may bring the price of bitcoin down, since all will be affected or it may be halted, it depends on what will happen if ever it may happen. Bitcoin is also showing strength as  of late, i think that is because of the upcoming forks and bitcoin gold, still we need to be careful, since the last time bitcoin fad a ver nice bull run, chia decided to ban bitcoin, and noe russia is showing some signs, but hopefully they will find a way on how to handle theirs and not judt let go of bitcoin.

If only I control the bitcoin's future, maybe I will do everything to make it last. I won't allow any hard situations happened since I know that many people hoping for its continuous growth. For now, I am not expect it to crash since it is currently at a higher price. But then, keep in mind that nothing permanent in this world so never expect too much about its growth. Yes, it is now climbing up but due to uneven movement of its price, no one can predict the exact time of when will be it goes down or ups again.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126

With what happen few days ago, i expect for the bitcoin price to climb more that is why there is no reason for bitcoin to crash sooner. Wait, you said crash ? Something like bitcoin will end or its price will go down again? What I mean in what I said is "down its price". I also expect that it will " climb up" because most users that are involve long time ago predict that it will "climb". That is also the reason why I am starting to convert different digital currencies I earned in the past signature I joined into bitcoin. It may not yet double but if bitcoin increase, probably it will increase too. Then, there lots of people are getting involve to bitcoin, it means more demand so the price will also climb. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
I expect profit taking any time from now to $5700 max. Important for $5000 to hold.

Plausible. I'm pretty sure that there were some that are already contented for profit taking at $5,700 it's better to take some and don't be too greedy at all. Wait for the dips and then you are good to go, there will be the time that the price of bitcoin will be on a correction I guess it will happen 2-5 days before the hard fork this month and it can pump again next month. I'm expecting for a crash yet I'm expecting more with another pump soon.
Yes it is, We might know bitcoin will suddenly crash. but I think it just for only few days, so now much better to take some of your bitcoin for your necessary intention.You still hold your remaining btc because we noticed the value of bitcoin currency is really more in pumping compare in the previous which is a good news for us.

The crash that we are talking about is the possible correction that can happen anytime but to be more specific there's more to come when it comes to the price of bitcoin. I want to become positive when it comes to bitcoin, I don't want to drag myself worrying about if it will crash or will make the price lower. I've seen it many times on how did bitcoin became one of the most reliable invest at this generation.
Correction is just the best word to use for it as you have said. A crash is a very huge difference in price which is not something we can be seeing much of anymore. Even if it does, huge support is always on ground to swallow it up at the best chance possible.

Highs will come, there would be corrections along the line and then maybe later on, we see some other crazy bullish trend and then the trend continues. huge gaps in price are usually caused by unnecessary FUDs as a result of weaker hands which for now is really reducing.
Activity: 532
I think bitcoin will continue to go up. Btc was really meant to go up in the previous month but because China and James Dimon was there to block it and spread fud. Now, it's more stronger and I doubt it will crash because only a major event can affect bitcoin which has already happened in the past.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
No. I don't think bitcoin will crash. Current bitcoin value due to high demand as well as increasing bitcoin holders from various places in the world. Because of course, bitcoin very popular now.
yes but since bitcoin is popular there is always volatile on it that made when bitcoin reach the higher value . Its always happened even before we can expect a higher value now adays . But I have doubt also that it will fall deeper again as the current prediction that when bitcoin goes up it will crash because of its volatility ..
Pages:
Jump to: