Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you expect a crash soon ? Or you see bitcoin keep climbing ? - page 7. (Read 4082 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I am not sure ,because now a days our social media and news channels are discussing a lot about the fighting of the United States of America and North Korea.Now there is a chance to lead this fight in to a war.Resend days  president of USA announced that if the North Korea is pulling this issue in to war then they are also ready for that.Bitcoin is fully based on the eco-system of the world .This war has the power to destroy our economy .So i am afraid about it. Embarrassed Undecided
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
As i am bitcoiners,  i will always hope bitcoin can keep climbing though it need to be dump sometime but not really hard.
Mostly bitcliners will say they like bitcoin keep exist.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I'm not really for what will happen next in bitcoin.
But I think, the price will go down after the pump in its price.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Not quite sure, we do have these forks coming up so maybe we will see a big decrease once people get their bitcoingold and then put their bitcoin back to alts, then we might see the similar happen with the November happenings.

It could however also keep on climbing right up to $10k by the end of the year which I saw some CNBC dude was spouting, who knows but as long as we don't see a crazy dive down to 3 or 4k then I think I'll be happy.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
IMO I feel that BTC will continue to rise until the hard fork, so people can collect their free BGold. The price of alt coming up to this point will fall as people dump alt to purchase BTC. Then, once the fork happens and people dump their BGold, the price of BTC will deflate and the price of alt will skyrocket as people will use their free money from BGold to purchase cheap alt.

This will happen again with the segwit 2x fork in November. Rinse, repeat everytime their is a BTC fork.

CryptoDoll
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
There will be no bitcoin crash in the next half a decade at least. There may be several number of SegWit and SegWit2x along the way in lieu of a crash. Crash sounds very serious and even fatal to me. I am certain that the core, the miners, the investors and traders, and all of us will never ever allow that to happen. We will support Bitcoin always.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
There are alot of people who has different ideas or look to the word "crash", to me,  when there is a reduction in the current price of bitcoin, it means in a week time it will shoot up higher than the previous price. While traders sees it as a time to buy and wait for profits.
Activity: 364
Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's monitorizate the bitcoin rally very very close.
I hope that it would continue to climb up .
That's what I am expecting from bitcoin now I really expect it to climb up and reach about $5,000 soon.
But dude dont expect and you will never be disappointed. We dont know what would be the future of bitcoin but i am wishing that bitcoin will climb. Just be positive always that bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 274
I think it'll keep going up for a little while now, then it will crash again. It keeps establishing new floors though, it was 1k, then 2k, recently 3k...bit of a pattern after each crash?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
My opinion is that Bitcoin will slowley rise even more.. This price is still to low to crash so soon.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
every day I found news about bitcoin that many countries banning ico etc.so its very sad news for bitcoin holder.anytime a big crashed may occur.but I am not afraid about the crash.because crashed means buy more bitcoin Smiley
Every user doesn't have this mentality. People fear when the price crash happens. Same leads to panic selling, but very few users as the one above give importance for buying more bitcoin using the dip as an opportunity to invest. Ico ban has never been a big issue, because even China the major core developer has sought the issues that got arose on ico regulations.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Bitcoin will keep climbing because the fork seems like a hype and that is because they are going to receive bitcoin gold if they have a lot of bitcoin in their wallet so the people right now are panic buying because of the potential of bitcoin gold and if the price of bitcoin is high then they will just sell their bitcoin gold and they will get a free money from that and that can be a thousand of dollars or more.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.

It's hard to say, right now bitcoin seems pretty stable to me, despite all the negative it has been facing. After the price crash regarding bcash we recovered to ath, then came China, South Korea and Dimon, and we have recovered again and seem to be doing pretty well. Now we are facing two hard forks in less than a month and the news of another ban, now coming from Russia. Right now, everything looks good, so bitcoin seems to be becoming stronger to these so called bad news, that proves right now is saying bitcoin can't really be stopped. I'm confident right now, let's how this all goes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
The drop in the price of bitcoin can only happen in November. Until then the price will rise. Depending on what the price will be until the end of this month so will fall. I think that the price this year will be about $ 5,000. By the end of this month it can go up to $ 6000. Then come back to around $ 5,000.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
I feel there will be a sudden crash in the price of bitcoin before this year will end, I don't want this to happen but it seems its the true nature of bitcoin, fluctuations are inevitable, a sudden pump and a sudden dump, the only good about it is that if ever it will crashed it will not take too long and surely bitcoin will appreciate after.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.

Not crash but ya their will be profit booking so their will be little bit selling pressure so we can go back some 400$ down but after that we will be back with 5k crossing it.
Activity: 546
It depends on what is the definition of crash for you. Mostly, when btc value dip especially dipping in a span of one week, they consider this as a crash. But for me, I don't mind that because it's just normal and actually good for crypto traders as long as it will not continue to go down when dipping happens. Which also impossible to happen, because whatever happens, btc value will still climb after a dip and will take more values.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Death is not possible as long as there are users. The exchanges and continuity of its usage will define its value.
Forks, FUD, banning and other factors that influences bitcoin can only cause dips and  certainly not zero value for bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No aspect is seen to find a crash in bitcoin price.The only threat by which even the FUD spreaders tried to manipulate bitcoin price,china's reaction against bitcoin, has been proved to be totally wrong.Also,bitcoin gold does not have enough miner support and so it could also not be a threat to bitcoin.The only thing,we should consider about is the activation of segwit 2x which is supported by most of miners.If bitcoin successfully survives after that,then surely bitcoin price would go to the moon.And for the rest of the year,bitcoin price would move in bullish trend.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
I feel the crash is around the corner. But i am looking at around nov or december. What goes up usually will come down. Check and monitor, secure profits. Now is not a bad time to secure some. Good luck all
Pages:
Jump to: