Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you expect a crash soon ? Or you see bitcoin keep climbing ? - page 6. (Read 4082 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is behaving in a very strange way since the start of this year. When we started the year, the price started going up and it looks like it might not come down at all. Now that it is trending over the $5,000 mark, I am not sure what will happen next. My fear is that it might be prone to manipulation by big players which might lead to it crushing.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
As the phrase goes, hope for the best, prepare for the worst
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin will only go up and we'll take the 6000+
Activity: 1582
Merit: 758
The last few days I was closely watching bitcoin. There were many attempts to take 5 thousand. I doubt very much that this time the price of bitcoin will fall as much. In the end, they will strike 5,000, and then go straight for 6-7 thousand.
The price is probably imminent to receive corrections. It has been climbing the past few days and it's not far from reaching a new all-time high, if it continues that way. With this level of volatility, I wouldn't be surprised if it dumps for a few days or weeks, and then pump again. Anything over $4600's seems to high to stay for long periods.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Crashes can always occur when unexpected things happen(see China ICO ban last month for example). Use sharp corrections or crashes as an opportunity to buy morecoins at a cheaper price and wait for the price to stabilize and you will make a nice profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
 Cryprocurrency is flactuating and you do not have to expect about it. All you need to do is prepare for it because it has the potential to increase or decrease. And when it's your guide you can earn a lot of money. I can expect you to fall as well as prepare for it. Because you might lose it if you did not prepare it
Activity: 306
Obviously Bitcoin will soar up high and comes crashing down after the fork giving way to altcoins to stable the prices of their coins then Bitcoin will try to regain back just before December.

I'm not seeing any obvious signals that will cause a crash, and still no reason is still strong enough to bring down bitcoin. Remember that after the last hard fork, the result is very good and users gained free money because of bcc. All of the users knows what happened last time, and they will buy more coins for sure to get more free money. 💰.
Activity: 20
Bitcoin will always be prone to crashes, just like any currency it will rise and fall over its entire lifetime.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
It seems that btc made some attempts on 5000$ in last week or so.
I am expecting a small dip in time of next fork but since everyone remembers the last fork,
traders are no afraid of this one and  I am fairly confident  that we will see a test of 6000$ in a month.
Activity: 384
Maybe a little dip and then Bitcoin will climb again as far as i know it will reach $1m for next 10 years. how i wish bitcoin will climb that price.
Activity: 630
The last few days I was closely watching bitcoin. There were many attempts to take 5 thousand. I doubt very much that this time the price of bitcoin will fall as much. In the end, they will strike 5,000, and then go straight for 6-7 thousand.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
Bitcoin has been in a bull market since the $152 low on Bitstamp back in January 2015. That was the turning point. Ever since then bitcoin price has respected the weekly 20 MA. Everyone who bought when price bounced off the 20 MA is in profit. Right now weekly 20 MA is $3427. It is entirely possible price could drop to $3427 and the bull market remain intact. However the bull market is almost three years old. That is a long time for a bull market. Sooner or later price will drop below the weekly 20 MA, stay below and we will be in a bear market.

As long as the bitcoin bull market remains intact how high can bitcoin price go? Some respected analysts like masterluc have predicted $9000. Traders who make a living from it often use Fibonacci extensions from previous ATH to swing low to get an idea of prices to take profits at. Here is a chart drawn when price was $2550:

You can see the Fibonacci extensions predicted $4400. Price hit a wall at $5000 but if $5000 is taken out Fibonacci predicts next stop is $7079.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin may rise a little, but sooner or later there will be a correction : traders will sell to take profits. If there's no bad news/rumors/FUD in the background, correction will be small and price will rise again.
However, if news interfere, it can be the cause of a bigger correction, like the one we got in September after China's policy about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
I do not see any reason to expect any breakdown of bitcoins. He now feels pretty good and does not plan to fall. Yesterday, not for a short time, even exceeded the mark of 5,000 dollars and soon, I hope, overcome it forever and will grow further.
Activity: 26
I expect it too keep climbing and i also think that it will reach a level of maybe $10k. There also won't be a crash for long because bitcoin keeps getting improved and a lot of wallers are secure for hackers.
Activity: 371
Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.
What do you mean crash soon? If you are talking about bitcoin gold and on its releasing in October then it are not a crash I think this will be a new form of bitcoin and where people will see advance development of bitcoin and according to me this will be climbing and growth of bitcoin in this year.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Obviously Bitcoin will soar up high and comes crashing down after the fork giving way to altcoins to stable the prices of their coins then Bitcoin will try to regain back just before December.
Activity: 336
A crash is not new in the field of bitcoin. But trust me it will hit high and and continue in climbing up. Many are afraid of a crash for a few days and sell their assets quickly but they don't understand that it will continue to grow more.
Activity: 448
Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.
Bitcoin will keep climbing even more after the fork and i believe we are going to set a new ath this month. This fork is the only things that hindered bitcoin from flying this month.
Activity: 602
I believe that bitcoin will grow up. The panic has already passed and I do not think there can be a big price reduction. On the contrary, now more and more are joining the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: