Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 34. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

I don't judge cryptocurrency by its price because i believe that the Crypto market is still in its infant stage and adoption is gradual. So i am still a huge believer and a holder . Note that history will always repeat itself. Despite the internet bubble, we still had companies that thrived in those situations
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:40:00 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
never!!! If you believe in blockchain and in the invested coins / token, stay in the market. #hodln#
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
August 13, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
continue to be patient and not panic, that is my main principle after plunging into the world of crypto, because I already know that there are many risks that will be passed primarily because we know that the price of coins is very volatile.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:37:31 AM
I don't feel like quitting,because i am crypto enthusiast and i don't quit,although capitalisation just hitted 200 billion.
We have a big 20-30x potential and I don't want to stay away from it
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 11:36:11 AM
Even though the market is still down now, I still expect the market to rise again not only hoping I really want the market to bounce back so that we can all sell, buy and invest well. but the market will not rise if we support it, we must always support the development of the market so that the market can recover as before
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 13, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

Yes,and everything will feel of this same this way,of quitting about cryptocurrencency but everytime i remind  my dreams in life to become secure in my future,my resistance will coming back,and i want to continue to pursue my carrier in cryptocurrency investment,so that my  dreams  and goal  in life would become true ,even though at times i feel discourage on my faith about digital currency investment.
Activity: 77
August 13, 2018, 11:26:36 AM
I also love Crypto very much and whatever happens with Crypto I will still stand beside him. because prices like now are reasonable in crypto. when the red price will be green.
we must be patient waiting for a beautiful time to come to pick us up and get more results.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 13, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
Every market goes through corrections, its only a matter of time before it picks back up.  The crypto market crashes can be brutal, after a crash like this only the strong hand investors remain.  Quitting is for losers and perseverance is for the winners.

Markets are a tool that transfers wealth from the impatient to the patient.  I know this quote is cliche but it is very true.
Activity: 57
August 13, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
am new here and from what I have noticed, the market that is down now would definitely rise soon, so as I have started, I would not quit again.
Activity: 75
August 13, 2018, 11:17:47 AM
the market is down now does not mean that the market would be down forever, so for me, crypto market would always rise so i do not have to quit for any reason
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
Sometimes, the thought of giving it all up cross your mind and at that point,  one could actually make that mistake if their any additional forces that push one a little bit.  The feeling of quitting is temporary and before you start to sell you become yourself again and return back to holding!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
August 13, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
When we stop now it is really detrimental because this present moment is already at the point of reaching where we benefit. if you can build a little then you will get a profit. be patient
Activity: 89
August 13, 2018, 11:15:33 AM
the market world for me is all about patience, so for me, i do not see any reason why i would want to quit crypto. crypto would go up.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 11:13:45 AM
No, I have no intension of quitting in crypto, this is where I can earn profit in an easy way and it also enjoys me.
I don't have any plan about quitting in this crypto world, just simply because I earn money here although it's kind of low but as long as I'm earning I will not quit this bitcoin world.
Activity: 420
August 13, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
I'll agree that everything is down!!!!but!this is a temporary thing, and it will work out!I'm sure!the world does not stand still and soon everyone will understand the meaning of cryptocurrency))))
Activity: 392
August 13, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
Even though there's a lot of bad things happening right now, I never made it into quitting. Even though I have experienced a lot of wasted efforts, I still look forward on the mindset that my time will come. Perseverance should always be observed if you really want something and I apply it here and stay patient cause I know someday it will all make sense.
Even so at first I felt like stopping when the market went down I held my cryptos which I thought would increase, but I realized that I didn't lose money because I got crypto from a bounty campaign that was easy to get from easy tasks so I didn't give up, I still keep getting crypto.
Activity: 151
August 13, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
Yes, I will not give up encryption. Although the market is currently down badly, I still hold my cryptocurrency. I have lost 70% of the funds, but I still have not given up. I will keep enough. Patience continues to hold my cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
August 13, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
Even though there's a lot of bad things happening right now, I never made it into quitting. Even though I have experienced a lot of wasted efforts, I still look forward on the mindset that my time will come. Perseverance should always be observed if you really want something and I apply it here and stay patient cause I know someday it will all make sense.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 10:59:29 AM
quitting makes you feel like a coward. How will you see your great future if you won't continue doing crypto? Maybe crypto let you down for that one big loss of yours but comeback is always there. Crypto will never let you down forever, Think of it.
I think it's stupid to throw cryptocurrency if it fed you for several years, and then suddenly fell ill for a couple of weeks. Yes, you can leave and save your money, but you can stay and maybe catch a good wave.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

I've come to realise that you don't loose in cryptocurrency until you sell. The fact that the market is bearish, is not the end of the road. Quiting because of the bearish market is a sign of cowardice and that's a threat to one's lambo.
I understand it takes some guts and stamina to operate in the cryptocurrency space, we all need to be resolute to follow the the trend and get the best for ourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: