Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 37. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:11:03 AM
It's the great time for investing into crypto while the market is down. Just need a lot more patience and one day it will be up again.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:10:38 AM
In almost everything we do in this planet earth there comes a time when we start having this feeling of being bored or tired about the thing we are doing. This happens especially when our plans concerning that do not go as we wanted. We all know that the crypto space is full of its ups and downs. Bear markets are expected as well as bull markets. The thing is a lot of people jumped into the crypto wagon when it was at its All Time High. And they expected to make lots of profits. These are the set of people that would mostly feel like quitting and some of them have. But if you know how revolutionary cryptocurrencies are then be rest assured that the market will definitely bounce back. Have patience and wait for the green days.
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 06:07:25 AM
Why would i quit when now is the right time to invest in crypto in its dump price, quitting will be a waste because in just a few months of investing and holding coins you can earn a big amount of profit
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
August 12, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
At first I feel like quitting when the market is down I'm holding my cryptos that I thought will increase, but I realized that I'm not losing money because I earned crypto from bounty campaigns which is easy to earn it from easy task so I'm not give up I still continue to earn crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 12, 2018, 05:54:59 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
not quitting but maybe waiting, kind of break. i need to reconsider my aims and strategies and all the information i have learned so far while being in crypto

With market conditions like now, pausing then thinking clearly is a better thing, never make the same mistakes as before because many people make repeated mistakes, but we must be optimistic that crypto's future is still promising.
Activity: 141
August 12, 2018, 05:54:33 AM
I will not give up, because I have lost about 70% of the funds in this market. If I sell my cryptocurrency now, then I will have huge losses. I will continue to be patient enough to wait for the market to pick up again. . I hope it will bring me good news.
Activity: 136
August 12, 2018, 05:51:48 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

Same i will noy giving up on crypto. Because i knew that crypto is the future banking and money in the future
copper member
Activity: 132
August 12, 2018, 05:49:06 AM
I am not going to quit Crypto and will remain in Crypto world in future also. It is a new technology and slowly people are accepting it. Awareness is increasing. Even if markets are down these days but for sure prices will go up in coming days.
Activity: 128
August 12, 2018, 05:32:21 AM
In fact, most people are like this, when the market is always buying when it rises.
When the market is depressed, few people invest.
Only a few people may see its true value. I won't give up, I know there will be a bull market in a few months, so all I have to do is wait patiently.
Activity: 120
August 12, 2018, 05:29:57 AM
I am still maintaining positive encryption, but this market has moved me very disappointed. It has fallen again in the past two days, but I will still hold my cryptocurrency, although I have lost 70% of the funds, but I believe The market will definitely pick up again.
Activity: 54
Merit: 31
August 12, 2018, 05:21:27 AM
until you don't trade what you cannot have, there is no reason to not try it.
A good management can make real ROI on short and long term, but it need times, that's not something to take easy...
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 02:08:07 PM
Despite the fact that I've lost ,I'm holding out and waiting for market recovery .
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 01:48:54 PM
I still believe the crypto market will explode in the future so I will continue to stay. Although my fortune has fallen dramatically, I'm just as determined to wait for the market to rise. Patience is essential at the present time.
Activity: 65
August 10, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
With the current slump in the markets, its hard to see any future but those of us who have been in this for long know that soon things will bounce back to normal , only cowards and money grabbers will quit at this time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
August 10, 2018, 01:22:27 PM
No, and I don't actually see any reason why should I feel so. Market will gradually grow with time, and even if it will be very slow I still will be satisfied.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 10, 2018, 01:12:58 PM
not quitting but maybe waiting, kind of break. i need to reconsider my aims and strategies and all the information i have learned so far while being in crypto
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 10, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
I have felt that many times before because I invested bitcoin way back 2015 I believe on it despite all the negative feedback in other people I hold it until I encash it on December 2017 which Bitcoin pumped to 19000$ which is I am really grateful. When you invest in cryptocurrency it is a matter of patience on when you will be selling you coins.
Activity: 434
August 10, 2018, 12:59:25 PM
if your words have a lot of doubts, then at the expense of me, I do not have them, I'm sure that the cryptocurrency market will surprise everyone more than once, and whales are doing everything that we would panic and sell and sell, because the more we sell the more the rate goes to the bottom, the more profitable it is to buy, and remember the market will go up sharply then no one))
Activity: 24
August 10, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
No you don't need to quitting because market red or green is a part of crypto,if you joined crypto to think that market will never be red then you are on wrong decision,it is natural. if you invest after your complete study of that project then no issue for quitting. stay on your decision and you will get return from your decision.sometimes for any particular project you ,may be wrong but not for all project you choose at the time of investment. other project will compensate.

But me it's yes, I feel like I'm quitting because I have participated already in so many campaigns but only few projects are giving the promised rewards allocations and sometimes they reduce the bounty rewards for so many reasons.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
August 10, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
Naturally people would feel it this way. Prices had gotten so low and so long that the market had fallen very bad. If you say no, then that is your decision. But we should also respect how others think the best move would be. Risk is always there in anything that we do and it is how we solve it. Being brave sometimes isn't enough and running away may not mean cowardice at all. It is doing whatever best and appropriate that often matters and not just how one looks into the eyes of another. We have rights and hence be respected. We have the same thoughts and I am holding coins as well, and even if I am losing, that doesn't count that much to me because I am a believer same as you are.
Pages:
Jump to: