Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 36. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
When I saw Bitcoin fell more than 10% for three consecutive days, I thought about giving up, but I immediately gave up on this idea, think about why I had to enter crypto? Because I saw the future of crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:07:06 AM
No, i dont feel like quitting and i wont quit. i checked the previous years. there were similar periods that market stayed bearish for so long time but sooner or later market was recover and new all time highs were reached.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 09:03:44 AM
Sometimes I do feel like quitting because as what you have said, prices are very low and it's been too long. Other than that I sometimes feel discouraged because there were lots of projects that abruptly ends without giving what is due for the bounty participants. Some bounty campaign have ended months ago but still not distributing the tokens.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
Not at all...why do i quit when  i know the market will rise with time. Cryptocurrencies may be volatile but the are not a bubble to just disappear just like that.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
I think that all who wanted to escape from the sinking ship already did that in the game there are only loyal fans and the people who bought Ethereum at $ 1500))) and now waiting for when prices will rise to recover their investments))).
Activity: 188
August 13, 2018, 07:26:19 AM
At this point to tell you prankly it comes to my mind that its all right that at this stage i'm gonna quit, the reasons behind i fell frustrated due to lots of my campaigns are scammed they get vanished or disappear after the projects done no more sounds to hear they become mute, but it comes to my mind i'm gonna continue this cos i knew one day i got the best campaign who paid me..
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
Hell no, this is a long lasting innovation, why would i quit when i know that i still have a lot to achieve in time to come. quitters won't succeed.
Activity: 90
August 13, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
I don't see the point to run away if you have the coins. If you bought coins for a very long time and it is very cheap you can sell them and make a good profit but if you bought coins at the high point to sell them is pointless because you will lose honor their money
Activity: 80
August 13, 2018, 06:53:50 AM
I truly don't feel like to stop from this crypto in this time. Crypto has given me numerous openings. I got numerous benefits and salary from this, information, and experience. I realize that the cost is as yet falling. Be that as it may, it doesn't mean for me to leave the crypto in this time. It is precisely a decent time to include my measure of holding for the more extended time coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
August 13, 2018, 05:17:43 AM
I dont know why, but i dont have any doubts that crypto will rise again and i`ll multiply my deposit.
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 04:29:56 AM
No i will not. I think the strongest person will be whom staying last in this market.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:29:26 AM
Yes, In fact I already stopped most of my activities regarding Crypto. What only keeps me from coming back is the hope that I have in it. Which is getting dimmer as the market falls down. But there are new things that were about to happen and I want to be there when it does. I want to collaborate with hunters and managers so I can develop my knowledge in Crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
There has nothing happened yet, which would cause me to quit. Sure, the prices went down a "bit" lately, but the technology remained the same, or even better.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 07:30:54 AM
In Crypto, it requires enough patience so that it can change life now, if it's not patient, it will stop quickly because there is no serious intention ..
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 07:27:11 AM
The market has always been not stable, exchange rates are constantly changing. Do not make sudden movements. Wait another six months, and during this time continue to do their work.
Activity: 116
August 12, 2018, 06:34:31 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

I will do the same. I will wait up until the price will be back at green then sell if I could already gain profit from it. I think that cryptocurrency will always have a chance to recover.
Activity: 160
August 12, 2018, 06:32:23 AM
Yes, as long as the encryption industry exists, we will surely wait until the market is green. In past experience, we all know bitcoin will always come back, I think this is the same.
copper member
Activity: 1568
August 12, 2018, 06:29:48 AM
Crypto is not to quit if you don't success because the person who can success in a crypto who will be a stay in every condition even if market goes down but you should wait for a big profit.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
Yes, indeed the market is down, but it does not make me want to stop! Conditions like this will end soon, look at the market again improved though not much, but this as a sign that the crypto survive. I am now losing money from the declining value of my assets... but I decided to change my big assets like bitcoin to altcoins that have smaller values ​​and more profits. Wink
Activity: 149
August 12, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
Why would i quit when now is the right time to invest in crypto in its dump price, quitting will be a waste because in just a few months of investing and holding coins you can earn a big amount of profit
Quit? Not at all, infact I'm still learning other techniques to earn more and can gain bigger income. It doesn't come up in my mind the word quit because i believe inolving here has a good future someday.
Pages:
Jump to: