Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 42. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
The market has been down for too long but I will never quite because I have not recovered the capital I have invested. It's just that simple
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
I have thought about giving up, but I can't give up in this market. Because I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, I have lost a lot now. So I can't give up now, or I will lose more.
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 05:58:55 AM
I have taken the opportunities whilst the market has been depressed to increase some of the coins I hold buying at discount levels which has allowed me to reduce my overall cost average on many of them. I admire your fortitude vowing to wait and stick things out but sometimes if you have invested in the wrong thing taking a loss and saving some capital is the better option than ending up witn nothing.
Activity: 29
August 06, 2018, 05:58:23 AM
Why would u ever quit something you love?
Activity: 39
August 06, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
Quitting is the the answer but, we all know that crypto is not really for everyone. But we should consider learning the right things before doing something, we need to have some sort of investing plan or trading plan whatever you call it. Atleast have some strategy to make yourself one step ahead of the market because that would be the best thing you can do as an investor.
Activity: 125
August 06, 2018, 05:57:29 AM
My thoughts are the same as you, I will not give up the currency I hold so easily, and I will not give up encryption easily. Yes, I admit that I did lose a lot, but I think this is only temporary, encryption. The market decline is only temporary. Encryption has great potential. We only need to wait patiently. Encryption will surprise us.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

I'm not gonna quit. Crypto is providing me an additional source of income that I would not have been able to do because of my day job.
Activity: 42
August 06, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
I don't feel like quitting, besides I just came into crypto. I believe the best in cryptocurrencies is yet to come.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
August 06, 2018, 05:52:39 AM
Why would I quit? I've been into crypto with the acceptance of any risk that I'd take.

I'm also a die hard fan as well of crypto and crypto is life.
Activity: 30
August 06, 2018, 04:36:20 AM
There is always gonna be ups and down but crypto is here to stay  a technology for the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
We have been experiencing a long, tiring bear market, and it is possible of course, that it will last even longer. But still would be foolish to quit now, when there is a good chance, that we are in the bottom.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 06, 2018, 02:03:46 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

The attitude I will take in such a case is, if I have a lot of capital, I will buy altcoins and coins that have the potential to be sold when prices rise. with such market conditions is not an obstacle for me. I will stay here until the market improves.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 02:03:06 AM
go and not it is each person's decisions and of course will be different depending on the strategy of how they want. If going to cut losses too deep then it doesn't matter. However, when going only because of the problems it the panic be an error.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
August 06, 2018, 01:07:58 AM
No, I will never quit cryptocurrency, sure the odds may be against us this period of time but surely we will all recover from this huge blow and without a doubt, bullish season will take over soon, so hang tight and wait patiently. Remember storms don't last forever.
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

yes I'm tired of crypto prices which are always decreasing, maybe it's a good idea to leave Crypto. I first joined Crypto, just like you were so in love with Crypto, but because of a condition that did not improve for a long time, I became annoyed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 12:57:12 AM

Now is August, if you compare current price with last year price, it still profiting. So, why want to quit ?
Cryptocurrency is a long term holding currency. If you quit now, who knows that crypto will bullrun at the end of year ?
Activity: 162
August 05, 2018, 11:48:39 PM
Since the beginning I was already firmly to join the crypto. So for me it will not matter if it gets a loss. It is natural in all its efforts. Most importantly we are consistent and keep trying to recoup it. so I would still stay on crypto.
Activity: 322
August 05, 2018, 11:46:44 PM
Yes I felt it, I felt like giving up when my bounty token doesn't have any value i'm became frustrated because I think how can we survive for this kind of life then it hit me that if i surrender then nothing will happen the i continue what i'm doing and wait for the right time for me to have a income all people has different time so i'm waiting for my time to have profit on this crypto life.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
August 05, 2018, 08:10:41 PM
I can never go away from the invention of this new technological advancement in the world. Be in crypto and know about the world's economy. Crypto is not only for profit but you will get to know more about management and marketing. Never will i quit
Activity: 202
August 05, 2018, 07:53:53 PM
Honestly that is what I have been pondering over of recent
This current market is really frustrating am also disappointed because I have invested and also invited my friend to join crypto
Now they think this is how the market always stands not knowing that it is facing a major problem.
I pray that the market will recover quickly and return back to its normal price.
Pages:
Jump to: