Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 40. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 06:36:52 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
I felt that way last three months, I was a bit heart broken because I participated in few scam icos.
But I learnt some lessons from the mistakes I made.
So my way of assessing icos and bounties have changed and I learnt to take responsibility of my decisions
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 08, 2018, 06:35:22 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
I believe that quiting is not an option if you really want to gain more profit. I also feel blue when the market price is low but I always think positive that someday all of my time and patience will be worth it.
Activity: 89
August 08, 2018, 06:32:05 PM
Well, the truth is that right now with the market dropping like crazy I do feel like quitting most of the time, but again, that was an investing I did and selling while getting less money than what I spent is not good scenario to imagine either, so I would rather wait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 08, 2018, 06:30:55 PM
I know there's definitely a light at the end of the tunnel.The only question is when we see it. It is very hard to experience such a long dump ,but I do not sell anything
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

Do we have real options right now? All smart people have come to the market at the bottom or downfall and haven't invested all their money, that's why they're waiting for another growth cause it's stupid to fix the losses which can bring you profit in future!
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
I think, that most of the people, who are still here, will not just run away. We are all patient, dedicated people, loving crypto, even in the bad times.
It doesn't require that much skill to invest, I don't feel like quitting.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:17:52 PM
I think, that most of the people, who are still here, will not just run away. We are all patient, dedicated people, loving crypto, even in the bad times.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
August 08, 2018, 10:53:48 AM
Even the big whales in crypto have lost too much in here. But they didn't give up just because of a bloody market. Because they didn't invest in a quick profit. They invest in the technology itself that they believe that one day it will be like the first discovery of the Internet that no one believes during its development stage.
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
Fell like quitting no I don't even think of quitting because I have hope in it because of bad market or by those small small shit that happen now. Don't quit everything we be alright soon
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
August 08, 2018, 09:46:41 AM
It really took a long time, the market is declining and it is unknown when it will stop . I'm not going to leave crypto
You should quit if there is not enough money in your crypto wallet...the coins could be worth a little bit of something.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
i think this is just the beginning and part of cryptocurrency's growth the market will mostly show in red trends, i know that the price would not recover soon and also the bull will not come in the near future, but cryptocurrency are still valuable asset that can replace fiat currency in the future. we have many things to develop and many action to eliminate cryptocurrency risks. good for you to become die hard fan of cryptocurrency because i did so.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 09:31:39 AM
I'm messing up today, is this the end of cryptocurrency? I see news that is quite shocking, hopefully September 30 is the turning point of bitcoin
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 09:29:29 AM
It really took a long time, the market is declining and it is unknown when it will stop . I'm not going to leave crypto
Activity: 85
August 08, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
not under any condition to leave crypto, I rather observe the open doors that exist for the present on the grounds that the cost is at low level so I set out to contribute for greater benefit later that I will get. for whatever length of time that there is as yet a market and strategy for crypto more made then later on I trust crypto will be more created and the cost is considerably higher and I trust it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 08:02:52 AM
Today, I do have the idea that most of my investments in July have suffered losses. I used to be obsessed with investment coins, but the current market makes me fear!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 08:01:56 AM
Well I do not know if other bounty hunters like me felt the loneliness of not getting good ICOs this year and most either pay you worthless tokens or coins or does not pay you at all. I got this Temple coin translation before and I did a ton of translations for them and they did not pay me a single dime for my efforts. Truly sad. But still a bad experience is an experience nevertheless and that would not derail my efforts to get the right crypto that would give me the right profits.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
August 08, 2018, 07:53:07 AM
There are really times that I wanted to quit but my mind always telling me that it is not a good idea because cryptocurrencies have potential. I overcome my fear to make investment and the truth is I now keeping to make investment with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
August 08, 2018, 07:50:10 AM
no, why would I quit for such reason? actually, I used it to make myself awaken to the true meaning why I am here and also the reason why I still continue to use crypto. If I quit now, I will only lose the opportunity.
Activity: 65
August 08, 2018, 07:43:21 AM
Quit?
Why should I? Though the market is down for now but I have a believe that cryptocurrency is the next thing that's gonna happen in the world. We're just getting  started, crypto is yet to reach its height
Activity: 76
August 08, 2018, 07:36:46 AM
Crypto is not just a game. You can't quit a currency. It's like saying that you've thought about quitting dollars. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Sure, some of them will come and go, but they are playing a bigger and bigger roles in our society. This role will only continue to increase. There are certainly currencies that you might want to stop investing in, but you probably won't be able to avoid crypto in general. Hang in there.
Pages:
Jump to: