Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 51. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
No, I don't wanna quit crypto despite the fact that it is down. Actually, I am particularly roused to do crypto now Why? Since I am seeing numerous great and enough purposes behind this. Like, on the off chance that I spare now when the time comes that bitcoin cost expands I have bitcoin to change over so I have cash in addition to extra benefit in light of the fact that bitcoin cost is high.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
What I see is the future value of cryptocurrency. Even if it falls and is in a bear market, it does not change my expectation for the future of cryptocurrency. I will not give up.
Activity: 39
July 30, 2018, 12:25:10 PM
I can't even think of quitting for any reason no matter the market prices today because I know it will just be temporary. As a matter of fact, I am just starting.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 12:22:09 PM
I am understanding this new blockchain system because this is our future technology.
And i am same like you. If i quit this crypto world by fear at the time of loss, then i will loss everything and can never recovered my fund back.
But if i take patience and wait till the market growth, then there might be chances that my fund will grow and definitely one day i will be in profit.
Then why i will quitting this.
Activity: 15
July 30, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
Stand on where you failed. I hope you have enough power to do it again. Because the market always has fluctuation which ups and downs continuously.
If you stop in your failure, you may always stay in your failure.
Be patient!
Good luck!
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
July 30, 2018, 09:39:48 AM
I hope we are in bullish market from now
because we lost a lot in the past months
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
July 30, 2018, 09:38:43 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
it's just a matter of price, there is an increase and there is a decline. so it's a common thing, maybe some of the end of this crypto has decreased, but who knows some time ahead of crypto price.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
July 30, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
I think that those who are now following cryptic technologies will stay with them until the end! These are the strongest guys who believe in the real development of these technologies!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 30, 2018, 09:34:59 AM
I won't quit anyway. Even if crypto will be back to 100 bln marketcap, I won't leave crypto, because there is a positive tendency on a bigger time-frame . Moreover blockchain has suceed overwhelming results and there is no doubt that crypto will become a part of our future.
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 09:32:42 AM
Yes, I do feel like quitting but I won't lose chance and I'll be patient about it.
Activity: 148
July 30, 2018, 09:26:59 AM
My patience allows me to wait .Sooner or later the market will grow .
Activity: 406
July 30, 2018, 09:25:22 AM
I even thought there was about to leave crypto ) just now is a bad time and we need to wait it out
think first if you want to leave crypto and if you have other income than crypto. this is the risk if we invest in crypto world and we must be ready to accept that risk. you just be patient and pray that everything will recover quickly. you do not need to leave crypto because the crypto world is very profitable.
But for the trade was not as happy as that. I mean not being active due to the market downturn but I do not charge like I quit. I still earn even though not much compared to the last time when the market was green.
It will soon recover and in this world patience is important for you to keep going.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
Nope. Why should I quit if I gain profit market down is not a reason to quit. It will not maintain down maybe soon market will rise up again. It is trial for crypto staystrong people good things will come.
Activity: 139
July 30, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

No I never think that quitting because crypto is my main  source of income sometimes quitting are arrive to my mind but I don't Give up I keep my self to crypto even I lost to investment I shall move forward because if you are a negative thinker and you think bitcoin will never back your wrong because crypto it's have no fix price that's why Investment it's risky just keep going everyone hold your token don't lose hope and you will see a Miracle to your Entire life.
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
Because losing more money, somtime I feel bad and want to quit in this market, but I have more and more experience when I lost money. Don't quit.
Activity: 420
July 30, 2018, 09:19:59 AM
I even thought there was about to leave crypto ) just now is a bad time and we need to wait it out
think first if you want to leave crypto and if you have other income than crypto. this is the risk if we invest in crypto world and we must be ready to accept that risk. you just be patient and pray that everything will recover quickly. you do not need to leave crypto because the crypto world is very profitable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
July 30, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
Why so many people talking about feeling to quit from crypto? Are you serious? What's matter that makes us should quit from crypto? this dump market? Oh God, I don't think so. I think that this is the right time to buy some coins so that when the price has increased, we can earn the profits.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 09:06:40 AM
I am not feeling like qutting because market is flowing up & down. but if we earned money from crypto currency, then we should take  patience & looking for good time l think so.
Activity: 175
www.daxico.com
July 30, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

Yes definitely that's a greatest decision you will made..  Quitting is just like running away from your success.. If you are coward to face the changes in market definitely the world of cryptocurrency is not for you...  It is a normal situation in the market that sometimes it is in the top and sometimes not...  We must accept and expect this always because it is part of our work...
Activity: 45
July 30, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
I personally dont feel like quitting. I am holding coins i believe in and continue to search for and invest in new projects that bring unique value.
Pages:
Jump to: