Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 54. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 12:46:04 AM
I have think about this time and again
sometimes I am just frustrated about everything and feel like quitting
But when I see my friends that have really made it through crypto, I always put more effort.
Me too, i'm just frustrated. For example, when the bounty takes too long to end even if the campaign is already done. Im getting kinda impatient but I always try to understand. But still, quitting haven't crossed my mind..yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 12:26:14 AM
The money that I invested from the beginning I understood that I could lose them at any moment, so I hodl to the end
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 12:17:05 AM
If you have less experience and faith with cryptocurrency then you will definitely feel like quitting whenever the price goes down. But for those who have lots of experience they will stay calm and buy even more cryptocurrency because they know that the price will eventually go up.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 12:14:01 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
Sometimes, because the bounty token distribution always extended and fill like goes to scammed, but I understand why it goes that long maybe they dont get the hardcap target so all we have is to be patient and wait. After during the time when distribution happens another months of waiting for the exchange. So its been a long journey for us to get the profit we want.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 12:12:43 AM
Me too, have been crypto for a while, I will not give up, I will wait for the green market to return Cry Cry
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 12:07:43 AM
No, I think this drop is not the end of the crypto journey. I am still seeing from the increasingly growing crypto, its growing community, the ever-increasing ICO. The greater the community enthusiasm, the greater the chance that crypto can continue to grow. So I can get many benefits from the development of crypto which will increase the price of the coin in crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 12:06:50 AM
No as long as I love that interests me I will never get bored. And my thought is this. Crypto is the future marketing around the globe just like the technology taken us over.

Not too, because crypto is full of promising that behind any FUD's still in its full recoveries that some great investors trusting it for good profits to earn if it is properly manage with great self confidence and determination. Nobody can get bored or feel like quitting if at the end will returns to a profitable outcome. Just extend patience to win crypto battle.
Activity: 54
July 28, 2018, 11:58:39 PM
No as long as I love that interests me I will never get bored. And my thought is this. Crypto is the future marketing around the globe just like the technology taken us over.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 09:44:01 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
I also do not want to be a coward, let alone I've been waiting for a long time, where might I run away.
I also will not be protracted in grief, because it is a bad deed and will cause despair, we better think positive about cryptocurrency, so we still have a great spirit to continue to survive until the market price is back green.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 07:26:32 PM
I have think about this time and again
sometimes I am just frustrated about everything and feel like quitting
But when I see my friends that have really made it through crypto, I always put more effort.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 07:25:36 PM
I treat this as calm as possible. I knew that after such a rapid growth will be a long fall. Do not panic, the market does not like such
Now it is not a time to quit at all. But if it is repeating 2014, soon we can see the lowest price of 2018. It acted the same as 2014 until now. So be careful

In that case will make even more money in the end.  Cool
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 28, 2018, 07:20:49 PM
Quitting is not an option for me. Even the market is struggling to grow. I will not quit. Because it is giving me some huge income. So i will keep doing it.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
July 28, 2018, 07:09:09 PM
Quitting is the last option for me. Infact i wont quit because i understand how crypto works. When the market is bearish,time to buy abd when it is bullish time to sell
Activity: 350
July 28, 2018, 06:43:03 PM
Not at all! Why quit something that could help me improve my way of living? Yes it sometimes gets frustrating because of these dips and crashes, but this is part of a trend. So things will always (meaning, probably 98% of the time) recover. When things go up, they will go down and there is a great chance they will go up again. Pretty much like the crypto market.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
July 28, 2018, 06:30:48 PM
Truth is it really hurts but i have never been more alive than this moments it kinda of give you so many choices and better chances Market is surely coming back high just relax
Activity: 91
July 28, 2018, 06:26:32 PM
No. Because I'm only a beginner and Im not yet experience a lot here I'm not yet experience earning money here so why I'm quit. I'm already here and I'm only at the beginning so I really don't feel like quitting. This is it and just continue my journey here. No to quit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 28, 2018, 05:56:15 PM
I treat this as calm as possible. I knew that after such a rapid growth will be a long fall. Do not panic, the market does not like such
Now it is not a time to quit at all. But if it is repeating 2014, soon we can see the lowest price of 2018. It acted the same as 2014 until now. So be careful
Activity: 76
July 28, 2018, 01:18:17 AM
No. Crypto will be here forever. Only those who do not understand crypto quits. just do some more research on how to trade and sooner you will find out you will never lose in a trade it just take some time.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 01:14:53 AM

Quitting is not an option for me mate. I still believe that cryptocurrency have a future for us. It will help us in our financial needs. I also believe that crypto market will rise to the moon and investors can earn a lot of profit.

Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 12:55:09 AM
This is a difficult time for those who have lost a lot of money because of the decline in the price of Cryptocurrency coins that long enough. but for me, I do not want to stop playing Cryptocurrency, because I'm sure there's still hope for an increase in coin prices. and I believe I myself will succeed from this Cryptocurrency. the most important thing is to keep the spirit.
Pages:
Jump to: