Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 55. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:35:00 PM
Sometimes, I really feel like quititng, but my friend keeps on motivating me. I loss some money because I haven't handle it properly but I learned from it. Until now I sometimes still feel like quitting but I am trying to be positive in cryptocurrency. I keep on believing that it will give me good results at the end and If I don't quit there will be something better waiting for me in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 27, 2018, 05:27:00 PM
I'm staying in the market too. Cryptocurrency is at the beginning of its development and I think soon the market should come big players and funds and then we will fly to the moon!
Activity: 53
July 27, 2018, 03:50:04 PM
In recent years, I am still profitable in the crypto market, but I understand very well the investors who have lost a lot. People who lose money don't believe that krypton will get up again, but they have to be patient.
Activity: 156
July 27, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
For now i feel like quitting cause the market sucks, and projects are getting harder by the day so this wants me to quit but I'll stay and endure.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 03:43:26 PM
same here i am not gonna leave quitting would be foolish as the market will go down but there is a certainty that will also rise back up so no quitting
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 27, 2018, 07:55:38 AM
I've thought about giving up, but I think it's still a brand new market, so it's worth my continued participation.
So I'm going to keep investing in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 29
July 27, 2018, 07:39:34 AM
I think that soon many people who left crypto will regret their decision . the market will soon begin to grow
Activity: 34
July 27, 2018, 07:30:24 AM
Quitting crypto is not an option... as a die-hard fan of crypto, I will continue to cruise with crypto. In crypto space, patience is very key if you must make gains.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:27:10 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

I don't really feel like quitting because I haven't invested that mucj money on cryptocurrency. I mainly participate on bounty campaigns to get some crypto but the feeling of quitting is when the token doesn't sell much or it isn't listed at all which is a huge bummer.
Activity: 139
July 27, 2018, 07:27:03 AM
There are some times that I get tired. As a bounty hunter and with a full-time job, sometimes I forget to do what I am supposed to do for the bounty, and when the deadline is near, I have to do double time and I feel like giving up. But of course, since I am a cryptocurrency fan, I will not quit, I think I will be a forever fan of it.
Activity: 65
July 27, 2018, 07:23:33 AM
for me, crypto is only gaining momentum , and I'm not going to leave crypto, the next 5 years for sure
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 27, 2018, 07:22:30 AM
No, i do put my life on crypto cause i believe crypto would not die and even thou market on red it will become green again and it would grow.
Quit from crypto during the red light? Of course not. What we see today is temporary and soon the market will show us x5 or even x10 and who are quitting will regret too much about that. I'm waiting for green and big profit!
yes so hold your coins we yet arrive in to our destination. It might takes a lot of time so be patience is the key now.
Activity: 448
July 27, 2018, 07:16:43 AM
Quit from crypto during the red light? Of course not. What we see today is temporary and soon the market will show us x5 or even x10 and who are quitting will regret too much about that. I'm waiting for green and big profit!
Activity: 50
July 27, 2018, 07:10:10 AM
No, not at all. Ever since I was introduced to cryptocurrency, I have never had think of quitting in this crypto space. Why? Because crypto changed my life. Crypto supported me financially, especially in my studies. Even now that the market is bearish. Smiley
Activity: 74
July 27, 2018, 06:52:56 AM
yeah when the market is getting down and down !! but now im so happy and actively cuase they back to its orignal price or recoverd it in this monthj!!!
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 06:51:51 AM
I'll stay until the show of green light. My position is as follows! I see no reason to close positions in negative. I think the trend reversal and the influx of new investments are just around the corner. We are waiting for institutional investors!
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
in my opinion, the market has stopped its decline and has now taken a course to restore the market , I do not think that we need to leave crypto
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 27, 2018, 06:42:04 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

I always think positively so I don't want to quit here in Cryptocurrency,because I accept the consequences here,downtrend or market crisis is part of our game and I strongly believe that it will return to its previous price.
Activity: 102
July 27, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
In my opinion, the current Cryptocurrency market is in decline.
I always check the price of coins in coin market cap often experience a price reduction I suspect if Crypto market will end soon.
Therefore I have reduced my activities in Cryptocurrency world, I am afraid if this will end.

Your fear is justifiable because prices have been down for long. But I don't think the market will die. Crypto market is not ending soon and I have no doubt about it staying for a long, long time.

Cheers.
Activity: 102
July 27, 2018, 04:49:34 AM
The answer is NO. Though, the market has been red for too long a time but we can't give up on the blockchain technology. I believe this technology hold the key to a better world, where central authorities will have less power. No, I'm not quitting.
Pages:
Jump to: