Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 88. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
July 15, 2018, 05:42:29 PM
No way, if put so much work and hours into it that I probably will never be able to quit 100%. It's just too addictive to let go. It's really hard at times, but we will all cope and have the last laugh at the end. I hope.  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:03:00 PM
I do not panic at all, personally, I have not lost a penny of my money because I just did not sell the asset at a lower price  Grin
Activity: 129
July 15, 2018, 03:57:17 PM
crypto currencies on the market and the prices are bad. but I want to continue to think positive. I hope the market will recover soon and prices will rise again.
Activity: 96
July 15, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
If you don't understand about crypto, it's time for you to go out of market. It's not just have price up and down, behind it is technology revolution.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
July 15, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

Holding is the right way to find the profit and growth of the any project. I see investors really go with checking good coin which can go r profit for them but you say quiting from the investment means how it will be correct.

Personal view I have around 2 and more Bitcoins in my wallet and I am mining ethereum so I will find the ethereum as a profit so need to check the good algorithm again to get the profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 03:32:50 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

As bad as this sounds, I actually enjoy reading about people being ready to quit.
The bear market will last until the vast majority of people lose hope. Then, the price will be at its lowest and everyone will agree this price is the new floor, and it cannot go below this.
At this point the market can only go one way - up.

So the more people that lose hope, the closer we are to the end of the bear.

(there is actually NO reason to lose hope btw - there has been so much progress in the space since January when the prices were insane we are actually in a much better position now than then - trust me!)
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
July 15, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
That's your way, you live or you go in cryptocurrency nothing set you up. But some things to note is that if cryptocurrency will give you the advantage or another reason cryptocurrency will be the payment system in the future it is a good choice. Being a fan of cryptocurrency you do not just look at the movement of the price alone, but seeing from the function it is the best thing. But if you become a fan of cryptocurrency just by looking at the price movement alone, someday you will leave cryptocurrency, I am sure it is.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
July 15, 2018, 03:21:29 PM
I think crypto is not just about price, I'm never afraid of falling prices of all altcoin or bitcoin in exchange but I'm afraid I'm not at this time to support the crypto world that just started running for future success.
let all projects run and grow, then you will get very special results in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 03:13:20 PM
Crypto still has a long journey. stopped in a situation like this is only an ignorance only and certainly will not be able to create a large profit. better hold and wait for the results of on the run and have to go with the value of the losses.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 03:08:49 PM
i don't feel like quitting anymore because i have enjoyed benefits of this business so me quite is i m doing the worst mistake on earth.
Activity: 105
July 15, 2018, 03:07:42 PM
Crypto was always a long-term investment for me, so price fluctuation means very little in the long run.  I do with I had the abilities to trade for the short-term, lots of money to be made there!
Activity: 686
July 15, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
what you will achieve if you quit ? nothing.... so best thing is taking risk and stay longer. its hard but i hope this market will be trillions in upcoming months. i have zero doubt about that. lets hold crypto for life
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
I don't feel like quitting crypto currency, I believe in cryptos and I have a lot of people I need to prove wrong about cryptos because they don't believe in it, so I want to prove them wrong so I won't quit.
Activity: 159
July 15, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

haha you got it right men, i can't afford to loose crypto or to quite moreover with my level of experience in crypto so i will be the stupidest one.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
July 15, 2018, 02:57:31 PM
i feel the same, for me it is a big chance in my life, so i  have to wait, in other aspects of my life i have no much opportunity to get more money, just a regular job and taxes, so i believe, with crypto i will be richer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
July 15, 2018, 02:55:37 PM
I don't know what's happen with market. RED and RED, DOWN and DOWN!
I hope new ICO can UP market and change the BAD TREND.
I'm waiting for affect from potential project, as Organicco: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Crypto should not be only payment method, it can be security to share company profit in future, as IPO.
Activity: 866
July 15, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
indeed the market is currently experiencing a very long price reduction but it does not make me feel saturated or want to stop because I know if the market will grow for the coming months
Activity: 318
July 15, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

No, I never thought I'd quit crypto. Crypto will not die just because of the current decline, and I believe that crypto can rise and rise again. Crypto is the future and I will not get out of crypto.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 15, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

I think we've established a new market bottom around the current price. There is so much resistance around this level, I think that the only way is up from here.
Activity: 102
July 15, 2018, 02:30:08 PM
Quiting is really not an option to me crypto is everything to me,. And I believe  that it's just a matter of time till it gets the recognition it deserves in the crypto arena, most have panicked and sold off due to the red market, but the believers will hang on till the market recovers
Pages:
Jump to: