Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 91. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 15, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
Don't run away. Try to continue if you are still in the market until now. Crypto is just beginning. It will be a revolution in technology around the world. It will come back and grow strongly by the end of the year or in 2019
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 10:12:16 AM
I think the whole cryptocurrency market is still in a downward trend, but people are starting to feel desperate.
This is a positive sign, because when people feel desperate, it's the bottom of the crypto-money market.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
I will never quit. I also do not want to be a coward. I do not think any other job can make my life as meaningful as crypto has done
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
July 15, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
Yes Even today I feel like quitting everything because I did bounty for 1 month and it's turns into scam. Second my ether wallet is hacked and all money is gone I have loan of 4000$. Don't understand what to do now its feel like quit everything and crying like hell. Cry

What happened that your ether wallet was hacked? Did you expose your phrase in public?

Anyway whatever happens, you still after to continue because better days are on the way for cryptocurrency. Good luck to you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 10:10:35 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

Definitely not. Even with such a bad market you can earn something here. It is better to have an additional source of income, of course, so that you can comfortably wait for such falls. But in any case it is much more profitable than putting money in the bank.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 15, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

To be honest, YES, sometimes I felt like quitting because I felt bad seeing my crypto investing going down after a very fruitful 2017. However, if I give up and quit then I will be like a newbie who keeps on bitching around because they don't know how this market works. So everyday I try to be positive that we can overcome the resistance and somewhat make gains slowly so that  at least we won't feel very sad as the day passes by. Perhaps its better to just take break rather than quit at all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
Crypto made me so much profit in the past and yeah currently my investments are in negative but I'm not loosing anything as I haven't sold it yet. Market can't be stay positive for all the time it needs correction as well. Crypto is the future and I don't think anyone should quit just yet.
Activity: 137
July 15, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
Yes Even today I feel like quitting everything because I did bounty for 1 month and it's turns into scam. Second my ether wallet is hacked and all money is gone I have loan of 4000$. Don't understand what to do now its feel like quit everything and crying like hell. Cry
Activity: 136
July 15, 2018, 10:02:42 AM
No, I have no intension of quitting in crypto, this is where I can earn profit in an easy way and it also enjoys me.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
July 15, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

I am too it's not a bleak scenario at all, sometimes there is a green sign, it's not all red all throughout the whole month, this is cryptocurrency, sometimes whales and circumstances play a major factor in the price of each coin, but we should hang on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 10:02:08 AM
Of course no, there is no give up in my dictionary, if i may say?
Maybe it's just another problem that happen so i can be a more patience person. And i don't really expect to get rich instantly here though, i still think rationally, and i don't really mind waiting since i have a strong faith in bitcoin.
I never even once think of quitting this crypto world, no matter how bad it already become. But maybe if one day bitcoin really dies and nothing i can do anymore here, i will consider to quit since well, what else can i do that time? Nothing right? Then i will have to stop wasting my time and find something else.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
I think if it has already begun, bring it to the end. If you always throw everything half way. especially nothing to earn and not begin to develop. This is especially true for crypto-currency cases. Then, if decided, have patience and perseverance. Finish the business.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
July 15, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
What about me? I don't have income from any jobs but crypto. And, I never think to quit from this space.
Let's just see what will happen ini the next year
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
The people who are quitting and selling up at these low levels are the same people who will buy back in when crypto market hits new highs. The catalyst will be institutional investment and when that comes, prices will begin to rise and all the weak hands will return. Stay strong and stay in and you will feel the benefit in the long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 09:50:21 AM
For Crypto the future of the entire world economy, and we are a part of this future right now. We build it and we will develop it)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 15, 2018, 09:44:41 AM
Crypto is not just about profit. It's the new technological revolution. If we don't stand for it now, the world would go back many years.
The faster the world embrace crypto, the sooner would we move to a better world.
Crypto is undoubtedly new technologies and a new level. I'm not going to go anywhere, because I believe in a bright future and development. Now the market is experiencing hard times and many are leaving, but I am confident in the growth and potential of the crypto, so I remain true to it.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
July 15, 2018, 09:35:46 AM
Crypto is not just about profit. It's the new technological revolution. If we don't stand for it now, the world would go back many years.
The faster the world embrace crypto, the sooner would we move to a better world.
Activity: 560
July 15, 2018, 09:32:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: