Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel the rise of BTC anytime soon? - page 3. (Read 1520 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
Yah all are expecting the same, when will the price increases. Now the price starts to increase slightly, but at the same time it would decrease. So we cannot predict the price at present. May it will increase tomorrow or it will take some time to increase. But all are expect after june the price starts to increase and by the end of this year it will touch the moon.
Currently the market signs are pointing towards positive side as the value of Bitcoin from the past few days are improving from 5.8k dollar to 6.6k dollar which is a good increase in these three days. Now we are expecting the market to go high more because we have invested a lot in this low market on the usage of lesser amount then high market investment so this would be very good if we enter into high market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
my thought for this year is bitcoin price will be stagnant, and cant reach the all time high price as the end of 2017. It will not recover in the near future, yes we are dissapointed with such situations, but i still believe in cryptocurrency and hold my coin for long term investment. i hope there are some trigger to uprise the price in the end of 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?
Sorry the price is not going to recover soon, the price of last year was not real it was nothing more than a bubble, people got too excited and began to invest in bitcoin thinking the price will never go down and if you look at all the previous instances in which this happened you will see that a crash followed, we need sustained growth and not bubbles.
Perhaps you are right, but this does not mean that now you do not need to invest in bitcoin. Whales now want to buy a cheap bitcoin and for this they create negative news. No need to panic. This is unreasonable.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Yes, everubody is expecting will rise again and i guess the point that bitcoin will rapidly rise again is near. Every year the value of bitcoin during the end of the year is high. How i wish this year bitcoin value will rise just like what happened in the past years.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
The Bitcoin has the huge price last December 2017 . And the price suddenly changed this year. Many members and especially those active traders have been disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin price. That's why people are often comparing the price of bitcoin last year.
We can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. It's too early to say that the cryptomarkets are not in depths and gradually returns into the light. So i'm still waiting what is the good news happen in this year.
What do you think?

All of us waiting for the good news and i know it will came anytime soon, the market is still recovering right now which is normal,this is not new to us bitcoin has done great things to us for how many years it survived,lets us be patience a little bit ,right time will come. 

I am optimistic about the good times of bitcoin in the near future. The investment capital in increasing day by day and due to huge investment cap the price will also increase. One thing is important that we should not expect huge pump in the price like the previous one but should wait for gradual increase in the price. it is good for new investors.
Whatever the market situations may be we should only focus on the current market situations or present situations at any time. This is because falling in the market in complications will disturb you a lot so it is better let the market act according to its factors. All we need is to get benefit from this current market which is in our own good to invest more in order to make better collection of coins.
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
I think the BTC price should ne rising soon too.
Activity: 392
the current bitcoin price has dropped and continues to have a price change so it is difficult to predict, but bitcoin prices will soon rise and it can happen anytime, so we do not need to be worried and panicked, it's better to stay patient and wait
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I'm sure that bitcoin can always cope with the pressures and difficulties, as we know that last year bitcoin never dropped up to 30% within 2 days, but it only took 3 weeks for recovery and prices skyrocketed up to 200% within 1 month.
Activity: 686
What do you think?
Sorry the price is not going to recover soon, the price of last year was not real it was nothing more than a bubble, people got too excited and began to invest in bitcoin thinking the price will never go down and if you look at all the previous instances in which this happened you will see that a crash followed, we need sustained growth and not bubbles.
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
What do you think?

All of us waiting for the good news and i know it will came anytime soon, the market is still recovering right now which is normal,this is not new to us bitcoin has done great things to us for how many years it survived,lets us be patience a little bit ,right time will come. 

I am optimistic about the good times of bitcoin in the near future. The investment capital in increasing day by day and due to huge investment cap the price will also increase. One thing is important that we should not expect huge pump in the price like the previous one but should wait for gradual increase in the price. it is good for new investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hopefully will increase tomorrow or it will take time to increase. But all hope after June prices start to rise and by the end of the year will touch the moon and all expect the same, when prices will rise. Now the price starts to rise slightly, but at the same time it will decrease. So we can not predict the current price
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
What do you think?
I think bitcoin price isn't gonna rise soon and if it would rise then it will be the latter quarter of this year as it has been evident from the past incidences that bitcoin always moons in the latter months of the year, the same also happened last year also. So if you want to buy bitcoin then you would still be having a few months time, so buy bitcoins little by little and not all the coins at once as this will be leaving you with an opportunity to buy bitcoins at cheap price.
All we need is to stay happy in any situations of the market either in low market situations or in high market value state. We should stay positive because we should make sure that every state is in benefit if we follow according to the rules and planning.

If we start buying in this low market which will charge us less as the price of one Bitcoin is low and can get a lot of coins from this market which is a benefit too. On the other hand high market has huge profit for us so we have to start making a collection.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
Bitcoin growth is expected to happen long back, based on which the rise of bitcoin will happen anytime soon. From experts research it is clear that soon price increases will begin. Also more good news were getting circulated around the market related to cryptocurrency making the growth possible.
Activity: 378
What do you think?

I am looking on bitcoins like how it pump last year, the prices will pump again so keep on holding your coins today because if you sell your coins then you will just lose a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Probably, but not anytime soon, so just wait a little bit more and wait until the entire market recovers, just wait and it all will be fine

Not too soon but it will for sure, we'll just wait for the right time and moment, so keeping and holding bitcoin will still be a good idea, don't lose hope of everything, if we truly believe in bitcoin we will not become paranoid with the price right now, the demand is increasing so the price will be too but at the right time.
Activity: 491
As of now I cannot say that I feel the bitcoin will rise because it's stable price right now if bitcoin hit 10k next few months maybe we can say that we feel the rising price of bitcoin.  But still I believe in bitcoin so I know it will rise again anytime.
No one can actually feel anything as this market is always full of surprises and the only thing to ever do is to always accept it however it comes. One thing is that we have a pretty complex market in our hands, either due to decentralization or the idea of it being manipulated by whales but however it is, one thing I know for sure is that growth for this market is inevitable and whatever is happening now, really does not matter at the end as what is important is the long run.
Yes I do feel the rise in the market values of Bitcoin and if we look at the market value of last nigh and the market value right now, we have a rise of more than $400. This has been something that the experts were predicting. But this is a small jump and for the high jump, we might need to wait a bit more till the end of December or may be before that.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Probably, but not anytime soon, so just wait a little bit more and wait until the entire market recovers, just wait and it all will be fine

Not too soon but it will for sure, we'll just wait for the right time and moment, so keeping and holding bitcoin will still be a good idea, don't lose hope of everything, if we truly believe in bitcoin we will not become paranoid with the price right now, the demand is increasing so the price will be too but at the right time.
That's for sure mate, bitcoin rising was to compared with a mild disease that slowly erradicate the entire body of a person. And right now as bitcoin price slowly started recovering, the people couldn't stop but see the goodness of the possibilities that it will surge up higher in the next few days. Little by little the value could recover from the huge dip of its price, and don't expect we'll be able to witness it instantly but rather at slow changes may result to profitable price
Activity: 322
yes, Bitcoin does have a great price in December 2017 ago. And the price suddenly changed this year, and it seems less friendly. with a situation like this indeed Many investors and active traders are disappointed with the sudden drop in bitcoin prices. and I think it's only natural that people compare bitcoin prices last year with bitcoin prices now.
indeed we can not predict the price of Bitcoin this year. but we must remain optimistic that in the near future the price will frame back up bit by bit. and I think for now all that has to be done is to wait and hope with optimism, that the price will be imitated at the end of last year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
This has been so late for the hike. Everyone expects bitcoin starts growing back on track as soon as its possible. June should have been the month bitcoin value should have started growing up. Again I would assume that July would be the month for bitcoin to be back on track and August should take off, September should be the month for bitcoin fly towards the moon and yes October should be the month everyone sees the value of last December. The remaining two months should stay on top with values around $40k.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
What do you think?
I think bitcoin price isn't gonna rise soon and if it would rise then it will be the latter quarter of this year as it has been evident from the past incidences that bitcoin always moons in the latter months of the year, the same also happened last year also. So if you want to buy bitcoin then you would still be having a few months time, so buy bitcoins little by little and not all the coins at once as this will be leaving you with an opportunity to buy bitcoins at cheap price.
The value was 5.8k dollar yesterday and today the value has improved to almost 6.3k dollar so this is a good improvement at this stage and this improvement has changed the minds of people which were of negative perceptions yesterday. The market if continue to grow even with little increases then we will be standing in a good position anytime soon so wait and hold tightly.
Pages:
Jump to: